Author Topic: ✯ The Royal Recruits ✯  (Read 297104 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
double post arse. :P

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
MPC posts whenever he wants for he is a maverick.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline MPC

• Captain
  • Lt. Col. of The Royal Recruits.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits Website
  • Nick: -[TRR]-LtCol-MPC
I usually try and wait a day or so before I post again if my post is the last one, U GUYS NEED TO POST MROE AAAAA
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Go watch a comedy show, ye Norwegian Square head!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqKeBQPiN8A[/youtube]
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Ya :(

Anyway, gonna watch Star Trek Into Darkness tomorrow, GONNA BE SWEET!
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Sry for double posting again, but its gone 2 days man! I gotta keep you guys updated!

Just watched Star Trek Into Darkness, it was pretty awesome and for you guys that love Wrath of Kahn, this one has some extra goodies for you!! The ending is in honour of Wrath of Kahn. Pretty epic yoo
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:31:36 am by MPC »

Offline DennisJK76

• First Lieutenant
  • Procrastinators of this world, Unite! ..tomorrow..
    • View Profile
  • Nick: vCrausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
Live long and prosper ;D

”There’s class warfare, all right, […] but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Warren Buffet, 2006

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Live long and prosper ;D

The Key to doing so is to procrastinate.

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Wraith of Kahn -> Into Darkness, but it was still good and epic how they commemorated Wrath of Kahn!

Offline Gillis

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
TRR f YEAHHHHH

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
It was nice trying to hold that flag with you TRR chaps on Saturday. I think I took down 9 of those little buggers! Glorious.

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
I enjoyed playing in the Ranger Danger tonight, some excellent adversaries and i digged the map Gokiller made!

It was nice trying to hold that flag with you TRR chaps on Saturday. I think I took down 9 of those little buggers! Glorious.

You sure did man, my boys were rooting for you!

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile

Ya, it was pretty awesome!

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
The new Daft Punk album is awesome, Giorgio Moroder did a radical job.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
Ello, ello, ello!