Author Topic: ✯ The Royal Recruits ✯  (Read 296221 times)

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
  • Side: Neutral
Props to all involved in tonights conquest, you all played honourably!
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
Dude I got 6 kills in one melee connection that was awesome :) And we all played pretty good a thing our team made an amazing comeback aswell.

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
I'm quite surprised we managed to get enough dudes because of that Songfestival nonsense!  ;D
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline MPC

• Captain
  • Lt. Col. of The Royal Recruits.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits Website
  • Nick: -[TRR]-LtCol-MPC
Well, there is none tonight so hopefully we get a lot of guys to join the Sunday LB!
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Nice linebattle today I really enjoyed it :)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Douche double post :P

This seems pretty cool maybe we should get some guys togheter and go!?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,272650.0.html

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Tonight we brought the thunder !!!
Renley was a douchebag so you are exempt for this time  ;D

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
TRR Presents for you:

The Rough Romanian Riders:

[youtube]cnpYx57yhZc[/youtube]
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
I was thinking that maybe a few of us badasses could go to the monday public lb tonight, been quite awhile and i'm not sure if its still hosted but we had some ace times back in the day.

also, that video owns!

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
I was on the Public Monday LB a few months back with Hatake, though not sure if its still going on.

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Damn, English people can be silly lmao

During the Napoleonic wars, a French ship was wrecked off the coast of Hartlepool. The only survivor was a monkey, wearing a French uniform, the locals decided to hold a trial; since the monkey was unable to answer their questions the animal was sentenced to death and hanged in the town square

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
AUGY MAKE MY AVATAR TRANSPARENT THANKS I CAN'T BE BOTHERD KISS :).

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Hanging a poor monkey :((

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Huey Lewis and the News are celebrating the 30th Anniversary of their greatest album "Sports" whick was immortalised in the movie "American Psycho".

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Friday today, my last day of freedom before I gotta work non stop the next few days (except for practice time ofc). Anything special planned today? :P