Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 942540 times)

Offline Czolo

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of 3pp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3pp_XW_Plk_Czolo
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #6045 on: June 19, 2014, 11:26:53 pm »
I officialy stop posting here about situation. If you want talk, call me by Bever or Brot.

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6046 on: June 19, 2014, 11:29:26 pm »
I officialy stop posting here about situation. If you want talk, call me by Bever or Brot.

No.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6047 on: June 19, 2014, 11:29:40 pm »

No.
Exactly what i said. Hence why i wanted him to talk to me on steam. 9 pages ago.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline RuSoFran

• Sergeant
  • Par le fer quand le feu manque
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61eGF_RuSoFran
« Reply #6048 on: June 19, 2014, 11:32:59 pm »
Uruguay won 2-1 vs England :(

Like the spanish the england is out   :-\
Tomorrow France-Switzerland   :D
#GGMurat

Offline ztree

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 78th_Pte_Finlay_MacNab
« Reply #6049 on: June 19, 2014, 11:33:54 pm »
Please give me more of the soap opera. Please don't stop.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6050 on: June 19, 2014, 11:34:21 pm »
Please give me more of the soap opera. Please don't stop.
Piss off scrublord! :D

Offline ztree

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6051 on: June 19, 2014, 11:35:07 pm »
No.
Now give me more.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #6052 on: June 19, 2014, 11:35:33 pm »
Brot, 33rd vs 14e will be tomorrow at 7:30 Gmt. Me and Spacekiller have discussed this with Bever, I couldn't do it before Thursday and Thursday (today) the 14e couldn't do it. I did offer a free win for the 14e seeing as I was the main problem but they were nice enough to accept Friday :) Thanks for that 14e!

The servers I will host will be up tomorrow morning!

In regards to the Czolo - Price situation, please take it to PM's, Steam or Teamspeak. Your discussion isn't about the match anymore really, just the two of you expressing your love to each other in a rather special way. Bever and Brot have said before that without video material they cannot review the match properly and thus cannot decide if the score should be changed or not. Either post a video or leave it be please.

So yeah 33rd vs 14e tomorrow 7:30 Gmt, will post what server tomorrow!

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6053 on: June 19, 2014, 11:36:15 pm »

Offline ztree

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6054 on: June 19, 2014, 11:39:57 pm »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6055 on: June 19, 2014, 11:40:21 pm »

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #6056 on: June 19, 2014, 11:43:03 pm »
A request from me to a lot of people out there: Please stop being little bitches and complain about every minor incident that happens in a Linebattle. Sometimes a "FiC" happens because the officer gave the late charge order, sometimes things don't go 100% as they should be but I feel like the complaints these days are for the sole reason to win, or to get a draw. I understand you want to win but you cannot always win alright, please accept it.

This is not aimed at anyone specific, just in general can we stop complaining about the little things that don't really matter and only complain if something ACTUALLY influences the outcome of the round, thanks! :)

Lets all do our best to follow the rules and enjoy the League which DasBrot and Bever are putting a lot of effort in for us!

Also regarding more referees Brot, seeing as I am on my phone and too lazy to go get the application form to apply as referee I am not doing a proper application (sowwy) but I would like to sign up as referee. If a few more people would do it, we could make referees mandatory. We could then make a schedule what referees are available at what days, people can contact specific referees on specific days and we can get rid of all this forum bullshit talking once and for all!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 11:47:27 pm by MrSt3fan »

Offline Hekko

• Captain
  • I host stuff
    • View Profile
    • 15e Website
  • Nick: Nr24_Gren_Hptm_Hekko
« Reply #6057 on: June 20, 2014, 01:52:47 am »
Dear utterly despised persistent complainers,

Kindly take your withering levels of complaints and dispense of them. It's terribly mundane to come onto this thread to read about recent matches, only to see bickering left, right and centre. I believe that the NWL league would benefit greatly if there was some sort of separate discussion thread, or perhaps change the rules so that any complaints between regiments in regards to rule breaks must be solved in private with the event administrators.

In addition to that, having a mandatory referee would probably solve most of the league's problems, you should look into it.

Much love and eternal kisses,

Merfie.

PS. Price, your poor grammar and sheer levels of boorishness within your posts is staggering.

Spoiler
:-*
[close]

Dear utterly despised consistent meta-complainers.

Your ideas to conduct things in private are utterly ridiculous. At the moment where decisions are put under scrutiny there is no such thing as consistency. Do you really believe that more consistency will be achieved when there is no fear of having decisions scrutinized?

A consistent approach to complaints and rulings would solve all but a few problems. Even more so than refs, albeit mandatory refs would go a long way.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #6058 on: June 20, 2014, 03:57:31 am »
When will people realize that Brot and me won't react on forum flamewars and personal bitchfights..
I would be really thankful btw, if you keep this thread clean from your tons of trash and let people write about thinks we care. :)

+1

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #6059 on: June 20, 2014, 08:25:19 am »
Spoiler
Dear utterly despised persistent complainers,

Kindly take your withering levels of complaints and dispense of them. It's terribly mundane to come onto this thread to read about recent matches, only to see bickering left, right and centre. I believe that the NWL league would benefit greatly if there was some sort of separate discussion thread, or perhaps change the rules so that any complaints between regiments in regards to rule breaks must be solved in private with the event administrators.

In addition to that, having a mandatory referee would probably solve most of the league's problems, you should look into it.

Much love and eternal kisses,

Merfie.

PS. Price, your poor grammar and sheer levels of boorishness within your posts is staggering.

Spoiler
:-*
[close]

Dear utterly despised consistent meta-complainers.

Your ideas to conduct things in private are utterly ridiculous. At the moment where decisions are put under scrutiny there is no such thing as consistency. Do you really believe that more consistency will be achieved when there is no fear of having decisions scrutinized?

A consistent approach to complaints and rulings would solve all but a few problems. Even more so than refs, albeit mandatory refs would go a long way.
[close]
+1 to Hekko.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.