Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 942528 times)

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4650 on: May 08, 2014, 04:58:34 am »
If you look, the rule in NANWL is identical to the one in NWL. The only difference is referees are used more often in the NANWL than NWL. Personally I don't like the idea of having referees in games though because I would rather have disagreements debated with the organisers via PM where there is more time to discuss and assess situations (so long as there is video evidence). I'd rather not have the uncertainty of on-the-spot rule interpretation, not unless there was a really detailed procedure about how referees conduct themselves and deliver 'punishments'. I have to admit that NANWL is leading the way overall in the level of detail in the rules.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 05:11:10 am by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4651 on: May 08, 2014, 05:09:20 am »
Idk I dont feel like there will be that many complicated situations that a ref wont be able to handle when it comes to camping.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #4652 on: May 08, 2014, 05:36:05 am »
If you look, the rule in NANWL is identical to the one in NWL. The only difference is referees are used more often in the NANWL than NWL. Personally I don't like the idea of having referees in games though because I would rather have disagreements debated with the organisers via PM where there is more time to discuss and assess situations (so long as there is video evidence). I'd rather not have the uncertainty of on-the-spot rule interpretation, not unless there was a really detailed procedure about how referees conduct themselves and deliver 'punishments'. I have to admit that NANWL is leading the way overall in the level of detail in the rules.

Go and die alone.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Tallest

• Donator
  • 63e | Tallest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4653 on: May 08, 2014, 08:34:46 am »
Since today is the last day of this matchday and the 3rd still isn't responding to any messages neither on steam or the forums. So if I don't get in touch with the 3rd how will we be able to plan a fight? And what will the score be if we don't get to fight tonight? Will the 46e also get a loss?

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
« Reply #4654 on: May 08, 2014, 08:43:18 am »
Since today is the last day of this matchday and the 3rd still isn't responding to any messages neither on steam or the forums. So if I don't get in touch with the 3rd how will we be able to plan a fight? And what will the score be if we don't get to fight tonight? Will the 46e also get a loss?

I do think someone posted earlier that the 3rd disbanded, so guess that will be solved as soon as things are confirmed.
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline Tallest

• Donator
  • 63e | Tallest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4655 on: May 08, 2014, 08:44:28 am »

I do think someone posted earlier that the 3rd disbanded, so guess that will be solved as soon as things are confirmed.

Ok thanks m8 :)

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #4656 on: May 08, 2014, 08:54:03 am »
Lime did tell me they were struggling but would carry on some weeks ago, I will try get in contact with him.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tallest

• Donator
  • 63e | Tallest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4657 on: May 08, 2014, 09:28:36 am »
Lime did tell me they were struggling but would carry on some weeks ago, I will try get in contact with him.

Thank you. I aprreciate the help :)

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4658 on: May 08, 2014, 11:27:40 am »

Thank you. I aprreciate the help :)

That spelling though.

But since the 3rd hasn't made any effort to contact us, I say they forfeit.  ::)
Gg, 46e ftw
Penn and shitz

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #4659 on: May 08, 2014, 11:29:37 am »
If they have disbanded as it says on their thread they will be "on hold" till summer then it will be a win to everyone who was yet to play them.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4660 on: May 08, 2014, 11:39:25 am »
If 3rd really disbanded, any match against them will count as a 0-0 with 0 points. So same thing as last season. So it's fair to every regiment in the league. :)
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4661 on: May 08, 2014, 11:46:29 am »
I agree with the 15 bullet rule, it will force regiments to use their shots wisely.

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4662 on: May 08, 2014, 12:35:17 pm »
I actually like the suggestion of 10/15 shots per ranker. It would make matches much more interesting as leaders can't just camp hills and shoot as they would run out of ammo. If this were to happen, I don't think it is too late to implement it as we are only in round 1

+1
Penn and shitz

Offline Izzdaer

• Sergeant
  • Izzdaer is Love, Izzdaer is Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4663 on: May 08, 2014, 12:36:31 pm »
I actually like the suggestion of 10/15 shots per ranker. It would make matches much more interesting as leaders can't just camp hills and shoot as they would run out of ammo. If this were to happen, I don't think it is too late to implement it as we are only in round 1

+1

+2

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4664 on: May 08, 2014, 12:37:44 pm »

It'll be in 720 soon. It has to process.
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt