Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 942539 times)

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #3195 on: February 27, 2014, 09:00:58 pm »
63e 10: 0 III KBR

Good match, shame you could only bring such low numbers. :c
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3196 on: February 28, 2014, 01:31:32 am »

Maybe we should start talking about raising the minumum of 15ppl

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3197 on: February 28, 2014, 02:26:08 pm »

Agree
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #3198 on: February 28, 2014, 03:26:26 pm »
I'm not so sure about that. We faced some regiments (94th comes to my mind) who had only a tad more than 15 (17 IIRC). The minimum was set so low, so that newer regiments get a chance aswell.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: February 28, 2014, 03:57:33 pm »
I'm not so sure about that. We faced some regiments (94th comes to my mind) who had only a tad more than 15 (17 IIRC). The minimum was set so low, so that newer regiments get a chance aswell.
Of course, but maybe its not the best for such new regiments to join into the league? of course that is their own choice, but i learned that the hard way..

BLOCK

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
« Reply #3200 on: February 28, 2014, 04:04:35 pm »
Of course, but maybe its not the best for such new regiments to join into the league? of course that is their own choice, but i learned that the hard way..

BLOCK

No ofence, but not everyone that can merge 4-5 times to get enough players to start Kelly Family on your own ;)
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #3201 on: February 28, 2014, 04:24:28 pm »

BLOCK
Why? If the organizers wanted a purely competitive league of top notch regiments, one or at most two leagues would be enough. I think it's a good way to get the community closer together and include newer regiments against whom you usually would not play.

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: February 28, 2014, 04:48:33 pm »

If you want fun for the whole family, you're free to use the other 6 days of the week to challenge another big regiment. Theres no real need to raise the minimum numbers in NWL.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: February 28, 2014, 05:00:26 pm »

BLOCK

No ofence, but not everyone that can merge 4-5 times to get enough players to start Kelly Family on your own ;)
The fact that we got so big so quickly has nothing to do with merges, Yes we tried 2.....2....... not this 4-5 that everyone thinks we have had, i built this regiment when the game was on sale, 61 recruits in a week i worked my fucking ass off the this regiment to make it the community it is, we changed name 3 times, OMFG THAT MEANS WE MERGED AGAIN, no thats not true, its the complete opposite off true. i had to train these new players in this regiment to be what they are, even if it is not alot, for 60% of these people this is their first regiment and they have been here since it started, 5 months ago, and plan to be here until it ends.

So wether or not you mean offence, i take alot off offence, i laughed at the 22nd video, but people take it too far.

Say what you will, i would take these people over any veteran that plays this game, we are a community, all friends and everyone has equal say, so shove your view of me up your ass.

Too all moderators etc. i meant that in a nice way ::) ^
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 05:05:46 pm by John Price »

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
« Reply #3204 on: February 28, 2014, 05:30:49 pm »

BLOCK

The fact that we got so big so quickly has nothing to do with merges, Yes we tried 2.....2....... not this 4-5 that everyone thinks we have had, i built this regiment when the game was on sale, 61 recruits in a week i worked my fucking ass off the this regiment to make it the community it is, we changed name 3 times, OMFG THAT MEANS WE MERGED AGAIN, no thats not true, its the complete opposite off true. i had to train these new players in this regiment to be what they are, even if it is not alot, for 60% of these people this is their first regiment and they have been here since it started, 5 months ago, and plan to be here until it ends.

So wether or not you mean offence, i take alot off offence, i laughed at the 22nd video, but people take it too far.

Say what you will, i would take these people over any veteran that plays this game, we are a community, all friends and everyone has equal say, so shove your view of me up your ass.

It was ment as a joke from my part, but clearly hit a sore spot. Sry John.
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: February 28, 2014, 05:49:56 pm »
i didnt necassarily mean you strypils, more of everyone else really, you have been nothing but nice to me ever since i have known you and i cant fault you for it :)

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: February 28, 2014, 05:50:14 pm »

BLOCK

It's spelled "arse", John. I expected better from you. >:(
Current:

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: February 28, 2014, 05:52:32 pm »
haha frith :P

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: February 28, 2014, 05:53:58 pm »
Don't let them Americanise our language!

Arse! Arse! Arse! Arse! Arse!
Current:

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #3209 on: February 28, 2014, 06:01:00 pm »
Don't let them Americanise our language!

Arse! Arse! Arse! Arse! Arse!

shush its ASS