Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 942557 times)

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #1680 on: January 06, 2014, 03:27:38 pm »
I usually go with Highlander and do all the community talk and such. Do remember he's only just returned from a lengthy absence from the community!  ;D

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1681 on: January 06, 2014, 03:29:19 pm »
Guys remember to tune in tonight for as the 75e take on the 1st_RM ! www.twitch.tv/bad_highlander

May I suggest you being more involved with the matches played? That is what I would watch a stream for but when I watched yours I got bored quite quickly, no offense, just positive feedback :)
Not to be annoying or anything, i agree, when i tried to watch it it was rather boring :/ all i saw was them standing in lines doing nothing and Highlander sitting there eating Chrisps and drinking Budweiser xD
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Bad_Highlander

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1682 on: January 06, 2014, 03:29:56 pm »
Guys remember to tune in tonight for as the 75e take on the 1st_RM ! www.twitch.tv/bad_highlander

May I suggest you being more involved with the matches played? That is what I would watch a stream for but when I watched yours I got bored quite quickly, no offense, just positive feedback :)

I might also remind you that I have been out of this community for quite a while now and this is my first grip back on it.  But as Bever said, I have other people helping out for this issue.  People I think who are know enough in the community to make it more enjoyable.

^^He's Right^^

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: January 06, 2014, 03:31:44 pm »
Use suks, got some1 good
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: January 06, 2014, 03:32:15 pm »

Offline Bad_Highlander

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: January 06, 2014, 03:32:18 pm »

Not to be annoying or anything, i agree, when i tried to watch it it was rather boring :/ all i saw was them standing in lines doing nothing and Highlander sitting there eating Chrisps and drinking Budweiser xD

That was my bad.  After drinking pretty much the whole day I was asked at night to stream it.  I probably should of declined due to my state but oh well, YOLO right? haha .  Hopefully last nights was more entertaining you can find it on my youtube.  www.youtube.com/user/highlanderinhd

^^He's Right^^

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile

Offline Hekko

• Captain
  • I host stuff
    • View Profile
    • 15e Website
  • Nick: Nr24_Gren_Hptm_Hekko
« Reply #1687 on: January 06, 2014, 03:43:34 pm »
Might I suggest getting some regiments officer who is used to leading to come as a guest commentator to comment on the manouvres and someone who is good at groupfighting to comment the melee and the tactics used there.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: January 06, 2014, 03:45:06 pm »
Might I suggest getting some regiments officer who is used to leading to come as a guest commentator to comment on the manouvres and someone who is good at groupfighting to comment the melee and the tactics used there.

Me, Brewtiful and Prussia from last night are all either used to be or currently are those things. (Or atleast we think we are)  ;)

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #1689 on: January 06, 2014, 03:45:39 pm »

Sounds very good. Again Highlander, don't take it as offense, just a tip which might help you getting more viewers. I'll definitely tune in tonight though :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 03:48:51 pm by MrSt3fan »

Offline Hekko

• Captain
  • I host stuff
    • View Profile
    • 15e Website
  • Nick: Nr24_Gren_Hptm_Hekko
« Reply #1690 on: January 06, 2014, 03:57:05 pm »

Me, Brewtiful and Prussia from last night are all either used to be or currently are those things. (Or atleast we think we are)  ;)

Ah, my bad. I was leading an LB myself during last nights LB so I didn't pay that much attention to the commentary, based it on the commentary on the Nr24 lb since I watched it through an extra time to look at things I could have done differently. And as Stefan said, this is not really criticism in the sense that the livestream is bad. I think the livestream is something that is immensly valuable to the tournament and the community, it gives a whole different sports atmosphere to the tournament which I find very exciting and promising!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 04:13:03 pm by Hekko »

Offline Bad_Highlander

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: January 06, 2014, 04:13:52 pm »
Dont worry i dont take advise, and will always take everything onboard to help improve the streams! ;)

^^He's Right^^

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: January 06, 2014, 04:17:05 pm »
Dont worry i dont take advise, and will always take everything onboard to help improve the streams! ;)

I guess you mean you do take advise? :P 75e vs 1stRM tonight, I'll tune in, lets hope it is going to be a good one!

Offline Bad_Highlander

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: January 06, 2014, 04:23:21 pm »

I guess you mean you do take advise? :P 75e vs 1stRM tonight, I'll tune in, lets hope it is going to be a good one!

Haha yeah sorry im in my phone bored at work o_O damn auto correct!!

^^He's Right^^

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: January 06, 2014, 04:43:30 pm »
Should leave work :P Too boring