Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 942548 times)

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #1380 on: January 03, 2014, 09:52:28 pm »
Lol you really went in their teamspeak to check if they used invites?  Just wow.

They did it most likely because they couldn't get enough men and even then, they aren't the only onces that use "1 day recruits/invites".
On top of that, you won anyway, I bet it was an enjoyable linebattle. Why does it matter?

Anyway, great match 22nd and GG NIFU BABE
As it would have been at least 9-1 without Diablo considering he personally won one round maybe even both.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1381 on: January 03, 2014, 09:53:56 pm »
Lol you really went in their teamspeak to check if they used invites?  Just wow.

They did it most likely because they couldn't get enough men and even then, they aren't the only onces that use "1 day recruits/invites".
On top of that, you won anyway, I bet it was an enjoyable linebattle. Why does it matter?

Anyway, great match 22nd and GG NIFU BABE

they would have had around 16 men without him, and it matters because it is against the spirit of the NWL having one guy come in and invite and carry the team.

nothing against them they were very nice and we didn't post this to be mean to them but we just want the spirit of the game to be upheld, it would have looked more petty if we had lost and then posted it.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: January 03, 2014, 09:55:30 pm »
Well if we are going to check every regiment if they actually use invites or not then I can ensure you. That "spirit" has been broken a long time ago. ;)

Just hope you lads can properly resolve this "little" issue. A shame it has to be like this already the first match. :(

Offline John Cameron

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant-Colonel
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Gordon Highlanders Forum
  • Nick: John Cameron
« Reply #1383 on: January 03, 2014, 09:55:52 pm »
Yeah it is against the rules. But knowing the IVe they probably meant no harm. Hope it can be solved peacefully and maybe... for once... without a drama in this community.

I understand the 3rdFG too though, maybe in the end it is that one point which decides if they get first or second on scoreboard. I just hope this "accidents" will not happen more often. Although I fear there are many ways to work around that rule that invites are not allowed to be used.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 09:59:40 pm by John Cameron »
Lieutenant-Colonel of the 92nd Regiment of Foot - Gordon Highlanders

Founded on the 28th September 2010

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #1384 on: January 03, 2014, 09:56:48 pm »
Luckily it didn't turn out to be a game changer :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:31:12 pm by MrSt3fan »

Offline Hirst

• First Sergeant
  • Pte in the 3rd Foot Guard
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdFG_Pte_William_Hirst
« Reply #1385 on: January 03, 2014, 09:57:31 pm »
Amount of bitch fits over one fucking guy Jesus Christ... Calm the fuck down and stop this bullshit drama in this community which seems to be going downhill ever since the start of NW.. I Miss the old days.

Pvt. R. Hirst - 29th Infantry Division

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1386 on: January 03, 2014, 09:59:07 pm »
If I was aware that people were going to be cantankerous and throw their toys out of the pram I would not have posted in the first place; however, as many people have already said there is nothing wrong with enforcing the rules. Less of a snide stab at the 5e, more of a "yeah, this happened. Please don't do it again?"

That aside, it was a great event; some very good shooting and melee from the lads on both side of the pond.

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: January 03, 2014, 10:00:14 pm »
Amount of bitch fits over one fucking guy Jesus Christ... Calm the fuck down and stop this bullshit drama in this community which seems to be going downhill ever since the start of NW.. I Miss the old days.

we are not making any drama we have just posted we are not saying anything malicious against them, infact i would like to say they took the loss very well, we have nothing against them we are just enforcing the rules by this logic it would be creating drama if we enforced the no firing in charge rule.

Offline John Cameron

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant-Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: January 03, 2014, 10:00:37 pm »
If I was aware that people were going to be cantankerous and throw their toys out of the pram I would not have posted in the first place; however, as many people have already said there is nothing wrong with enforcing the rules. Less of a snide stab at the 5e, more of a "yeah, this happened. Please don't do it again?"

That aside, it was a great event; some very good shooting and melee from the lads on both side of the pond.

That is a good spirit. Exactly how you should handle it.

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
« Reply #1389 on: January 03, 2014, 10:00:45 pm »
Thanks to the 23e for the first match in a long awaited league, and congrats to the regiments that drew the longest straw! :)
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline John Cameron

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant-Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: January 03, 2014, 10:02:15 pm »

we are not making any drama we have just posted we are not saying anything malicious against them, infact i would like to say they took the loss very well, we have nothing against them we are just enforcing the rules by this logic it would be creating drama if we enforced the no firing in charge rule.

I don't think he necessary meant you guys to create a drama. He just fears that this will cause the usual drama in the community again. As the community likes to see drama.

You guys handled that pretty fair I guess.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1391 on: January 03, 2014, 10:03:22 pm »
Just saying - I understand if they had to get a last minute invite and I wouldn't care if it wasn't completely noticeable. Diablo in this case was he was top of their scoreboard by far both times and you could just tell he was out of place.

But on the other hand good all round shooting and melee from both sides.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hirst

• First Sergeant
  • Pte in the 3rd Foot Guard
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdFG_Pte_William_Hirst
« Reply #1392 on: January 03, 2014, 10:03:46 pm »

I don't think he necessary meant you guys to create a drama. He just fears that this will cause the usual drama in the community again. As the community likes to see drama.

You guys handled that pretty fair I guess.

Indeed its just like everyone hates each other, cant we all just get along? xD

Pvt. R. Hirst - 29th Infantry Division

Offline John Cameron

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant-Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: January 03, 2014, 10:05:33 pm »
Let the administrators handle it. And in the meantime everyone can tell about their, hopefully enjoyable, experiences of today's battles :)

Much melee? Much camping?

The 22nd and us played so aggressively that the match took only 30min lol.

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: January 03, 2014, 10:06:28 pm »
Let the administrators handle it. And in the meantime everyone can tell about their, hopefully enjoyable, experienced of today's battles :)

Much melee? Much camping?

The 22nd and us played so aggressively that the match took only 30min lol.

such melee little camping