Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 943514 times)

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #7965 on: October 24, 2014, 08:22:20 pm »
7th  Matchday
24.10 - 30.10

1st League     

63e vs 25th
14e vs 1te
92nd vs Spartans
22nd vs 77y

No match: 33rd, 5pp, 6te

2nd League     

GGR_Nr4 vs 93rd
Nr12 vs 3rd
15th_YR vs 87e
57th vs Preobraz
21°SB vs 2Lhr
12pp vs Izm_LG

No match:

From last matchdays:

League Table
Current on date posted

1st League     

Regiments     
1. 92nd
2. 77y
3. 14e
4. Spartans
5. 22nd
6. 63e
7. 33rd
8. 25th
9. 5pp
10. 1te
11. 6te

Matches

2nd League     

Regiments     
1. 15th_YR
2. Nr12
3. 93rd
4. 2Lhr
5. 12pp
6. GGR_Nr4
7. 3rd
8. 87e
9. Izm_LG
10. 57th
11. Preobraz_LG
12. 21° SB
Matches

« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 08:34:42 pm by DasBrot »

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
« Reply #7966 on: October 24, 2014, 08:29:46 pm »
77y vs 22nd 0-10
Referee: Berkovic
Well played both sides. Good shooting and strong melee from 22nd.

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #7967 on: October 24, 2014, 08:49:53 pm »
77y vs 22nd 0-10
Referee: Berkovic
Well played both sides. Good shooting and strong melee from 22nd.

Thanks Berk lovely match! :)

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
« Reply #7968 on: October 24, 2014, 08:59:44 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
There are some unfortunate information here about one of Napolenoic Wars League referees. Would anyone want to make a statement about this issue?
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=19807.0

Stop posting useless shit in this thread. You already got your own thread do that in.

You may have no problem with a cheater referee in your matches but other players may and they deserve to get informed.
[close]

I don't think a referee will ever "cheat" in a NWL match and not get caught, and as he never have done any bad job as refereeing, he should stay as one. You trying to remove him as a referee for actions in other games are just bullshit, and you should hold those thoughts to yourselves, or to your wonderfully bad thread.

No, he is just trolling as Turk is uses to and you're taking his post far too much seriously mate. Just let him post, ask him to not write on this thread anymore since it could offense Ketchup, report to the moderators if needed but please do not  try to argue with him, it's by far a loosing battle :P

On another note, the match 92nd vs Spartans is confirmed this Sunday, 7:15pm GMT. Knowing how close their last battle against the 14e was, we definetly are looking forward to this match which I expect to be tense and close ;)
[close]

Said what I wanted anyway, if he want to continue arguing, he does that alone :)

Spoiler
There are some unfortunate information here about one of Napolenoic Wars League referees. Would anyone want to make a statement about this issue?

Stop posting useless shit in this thread. You already got your own thread do that in.

You may have no problem with a cheater referee in your matches but other players may and they deserve to get informed.
[close]

I don't think a referee will ever "cheat" in a NWL match and not get caught, and as he never have done any bad job as refereeing, he should stay as one. You trying to remove him as a referee for actions in other games are just bullshit, and you should hold those thoughts to yourselves, or to your wonderfully bad thread.

Styre, I love. Would you care to be my husband in holy matrimony?

As long as Ketchup does the ceremony ;)
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7969 on: October 24, 2014, 09:01:45 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

No, he is just trolling as Turk is uses to and you're taking his post far too much seriously mate. Just let him post, ask him to not write on this thread anymore since it could offense Ketchup, report to the moderators if needed but please do not  try to argue with him, it's by far a loosing battle :P

On another note, the match 92nd vs Spartans is confirmed this Sunday, 7:15pm GMT. Knowing how close their last battle against the 14e was, we definetly are looking forward to this match which I expect to be tense and close ;)
[close]

Said what I wanted anyway, if he want to continue arguing, he does that alone :)

Spoiler

[close]

As long as Ketchup does the ceremony ;)

I concur
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Baldwin

• Sergeant
  • Major of 12. Pułk Piechoty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12pp_Mjr_Bvldwin
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7970 on: October 24, 2014, 09:05:26 pm »
IZM_LG vs 12pp - 5:5

A lot of dramatic moments, epic battle !

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #7971 on: October 24, 2014, 09:11:16 pm »
Match: 12pp vs Izm
Score: 5-5
Referee: MrSt3fan

It was a very close, and despite a lot of shooting a very intense match. Apart from 1 round the rounds were really close, and it was very enjoyable to watch. One round Izm would win the melee while 12pp won the shooting, and the next round it was the other way around. The best result for this match would be 5-5, as both Izm and 12pp were really evenly matched, so I'm happy with the score.

Apart from a good match I've seen great sportsmanship in this 1v1. We had a few minor rulebreaks such as an officer aim from both sides, but both sides admitted the rulebreak, I resetted and they started a new round. The server had a few lag spikes (Nwl_1), one of those caused the leader of the Izm, Bboyka to disconnect. I asked 12pp for a reset, and they agreed to it, it was great to see that both regiments were having fun while also being competitive, and both regiments got along with each other and even shared some jokes here and there. All in all a great match! GG to Izm and 12pp and good luck with the rest of the NWL!

Offline Baldwin

• Sergeant
  • Major of 12. Pułk Piechoty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12pp_Mjr_Bvldwin
« Reply #7972 on: October 24, 2014, 09:13:16 pm »
Thanks, lovely match! <3

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7973 on: October 25, 2014, 05:50:20 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Can I wed you?

Yes, details will come

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
« Reply #7974 on: October 25, 2014, 08:41:24 pm »
8-2 nr12-3rd
a couple of rulebreaks and 1round that should maybe have been replayed besides that it was k

Offline Godygamer

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-84e,Ex-92nd,now 77y
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Cdt_Godygamer
« Reply #7975 on: October 25, 2014, 08:42:29 pm »
57th 8-2 Preobraz_LG
im sorry to say this,but this was one of the worst matches i refed.Preobraz had so many incidents,from not fixing the gaps to huge amounts of fire in charge while 57th kept it cool and had only 1 minor incident
The Preobraz need to be more carefull,and understand that there are rules which need to be respected and followed.
Banter

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
« Reply #7976 on: October 25, 2014, 08:54:37 pm »
I think we reset one round about 5 times, cuz Preobaz broke a rules alot on several occasions.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #7977 on: October 25, 2014, 09:03:30 pm »
friendly vs 77y tonight

Offline The Unnamed Spartan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Facing tempests of dust I'll fight until the end.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 66th_Pte_Unnamed_Spartan
« Reply #7978 on: October 25, 2014, 09:14:53 pm »
I was referee for [14e] 9 - 1 [1te Garde]. Nice match, no issues.
Now there is silence

Offline Flopz

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_AdC_Flopz
« Reply #7979 on: October 25, 2014, 09:19:01 pm »
Thank you for having refereed and gg to 1te.

14e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne | Aide de Camp
French National Team of Infantry & French National Team of Cavalry
http://www.14e-regiment.com | https://www.youtube.com/user/Flopz78