Author Topic: Forum Legends - Canada Nomination rap-ups  (Read 26227 times)

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Forum Legends - Nominations
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2012, 05:03:28 pm »
This is simply "Who's the biggest spammer" half of the people on that list haven't even been around since MM Prussia, idiots.
Start of MM Russia, how do you expect the game to grow unless you welcome new players to the game?
^^

anyway, you'll notice james stewart isnt one of the nominees  :P

Offline Craig

• Captain
  • Help help I'm being reported!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Craig
  • Side: Union
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2012, 06:31:52 pm »
Everyone takes these forums uber seriously it's hilarious. It's not real life gentlemen, we can all rest easy with that in mind! I'd like to add a vote for svensson (moose land aka sweden) and one for augy (clog wearing cheese smelling netherlands)
WILLIEM WALLACE KILLED FEFTY MEN

~~ No one gives a fuck about what you admin~~

Offline Tarias

• Corporal
  • The Realistically Pessimistic Optimist!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The_Black_Swordsman
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2012, 06:37:55 pm »
I vote for, and I can't believe the words are escaping my mouth, Captain Swann!

Wait.. Wrong place. Wrong movie. Sorry.
Pursue means chase after, not just shoot their kneecaps.

My life long nemesis is not allowed to be the unsuspecting cleric sitting across the table from me.

Even if laughter is the best medicine, it still doesn't restore any of my HP.   No! Wait! You're telling me that the scoops for the candy over there -shouldn't- be used to eat with?

Offline GrantyPooh

• First Sergeant
  • Old Nosey
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GrantyPooh.
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2012, 06:39:39 pm »
This is simply "Who's the biggest spammer" half of the people on that list haven't even been around since MM Prussia, idiots.

Wooooooo someones got a bite, i have been around since the factions on MM were just Britain and France, longer then you  ::)

Swing that e-peen like you mean it son!

Moreover, I'd also like to nominate Cherry for the UK

Offline Cherry

• Corporal
  • One pioneer. To rule all pioneer's.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cherry
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2012, 06:46:20 pm »

Wooooooo someones got a bite, i have been around since the factions on MM were just Britain and France, longer then you  ::)

We both no thats a lie treble. Aye?
Cherry
- Napoleonic Wars Official Pioneer - Napoleonic Wars Beta Follower - The Veiled Stars Supporter - Benelux Language Board Viewer -  Regimental Leaders Steamgroup Visitor - Possible Donator -Pilot spectator+1st European [Groupfighting] Cup runner ups

Offline Craig

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2012, 06:50:01 pm »
AND SO... the "forum legends" thread, turns into an ego centric battle of the alpha internet males, WHO WOULDA THOUGHT IT

Offline Tarias

• Corporal
  • The Realistically Pessimistic Optimist!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The_Black_Swordsman
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2012, 06:56:18 pm »
Right, guys, lets just stop it until it really gets out of hand.
For all we know, the nominees are forcing their regiment members to vote for them. Regiment leaders could be blackmailing by saying they'd be kicked out of the regiment otherwise. Aye, perhaps I'm taking it too far, but seriously... Who. The. Hell. Cares.

These threads are always a problem, on every forum. Threads like 'Rate the forumite above you.' are fine, because it's not a contest.
This one however, as much as people deny it, is just a thread to boast other people until they become egocentric, selfish, and arrogant bastards because people vote for them.

Bash me all you want now.
Pursue means chase after, not just shoot their kneecaps.

My life long nemesis is not allowed to be the unsuspecting cleric sitting across the table from me.

Even if laughter is the best medicine, it still doesn't restore any of my HP.   No! Wait! You're telling me that the scoops for the candy over there -shouldn't- be used to eat with?

Offline Biggun034

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Biggun
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2012, 06:57:05 pm »

Congrats bro that must been why you've gone through more regiments than a whore has men.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 07:08:48 pm by Biggun034 »
Biggun
- Napoleonic Wars Official Pioneer - Napoleonic Wars Beta Follower - The Veiled Stars Supporter - Benelux Language Board Viewer -  Regimental Leaders Steamgroup Visitor - Not a donator -

Finds it funny how people show with their signature how jealous they are!  Some people...  Proudly the first person to get muted on the fourms, A true freedom fighter!

Offline GrantyPooh

• First Sergeant
  • Old Nosey
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2012, 06:59:23 pm »
For all we know, the nominees are forcing their regiment members to vote for them. Regiment leaders could be blackmailing by saying they'd be kicked out of the regiment otherwise. Aye, perhaps I'm taking it too far, but seriously... Who. The. Hell. Cares.

These threads are always a problem, on every forum. Threads like 'Rate the forumite above you.' are fine, because it's not a contest.
This one however, as much as people deny it, is just a thread to boast other people until they become egocentric, selfish, and arrogant bastards because people vote for them.

Oh I won't bash you, I'll rub lotion on you and give you a nice back rub

Offline Craig

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2012, 07:00:49 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4i8bAfnMY[/youtube]

Offline Biggun034

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2012, 07:02:18 pm »

Hmm sounds like fun half 7 ok?

Hmm sounds like fun half 7 ok?
Biggun
- Napoleonic Wars Official Pioneer - Napoleonic Wars Beta Follower - The Veiled Stars Supporter - Benelux Language Board Viewer -  Regimental Leaders Steamgroup Visitor - Not a donator -

Finds it funny how people show with their signature how jealous they are!  Some people...  Proudly the first person to get muted on the fourms, A true freedom fighter!

Offline Cherry

• Corporal
  • One pioneer. To rule all pioneer's.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cherry
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2012, 07:02:37 pm »
It rubs the lotion on the skin ಥ_ಥ
Cherry
- Napoleonic Wars Official Pioneer - Napoleonic Wars Beta Follower - The Veiled Stars Supporter - Benelux Language Board Viewer -  Regimental Leaders Steamgroup Visitor - Possible Donator -Pilot spectator+1st European [Groupfighting] Cup runner ups

Offline GrantyPooh

• First Sergeant
  • Old Nosey
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2012, 07:02:56 pm »
Spoiler

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4i8bAfnMY[/youtube]
[close]

I'm going to treat you like a princess.

Offline Biggun034

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2012, 07:04:56 pm »
Everyone takes these forums uber seriously it's hilarious.

That's because the majority of the people on here don't have a real social life away from there PC!

I do agree its hilarious!  ;D
Biggun

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2012, 07:40:02 pm »
Let Marvin Gaye bring peace to this thread!

Thanks for nominating me "Svensson, Megaberna and Hatake", but i have little interest in these bourgeois "competions".
Lets just drop this nonsense and focus on enriching the community with every member instead of a few individuals having some "special" standing.

peace
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna