Author Topic: Melee_Groupfighting  (Read 74795 times)

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Melee_Groupfighting W.I.P
« Reply #345 on: August 16, 2013, 07:15:49 pm »
Presidente already has admin so be silent wenches! Anyway, the server's official teamspeak is 94.23.31.23:9999 which you can come to if you wish to speak with Racoon or myself about :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #346 on: August 16, 2013, 07:18:41 pm »
Presidente already has admin so be silent wenches! Anyway, the server's official teamspeak is 94.23.31.23:9999 which you can come to if you wish to speak with Racoon or myself about :)
Oh no my wife has more power than me then :/
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline teddy333

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Teddy
« Reply #347 on: August 17, 2013, 12:32:44 pm »
Steam Name:Teddy
In-game Name:23e_SoD_Teddy
Why you should be an administrator?:Because I'm sick of people do not respect the rules of the server and annoy the other player who had played quietly spineless.
Previous Experience(If Any): No I have no experience in that temperature for a server admin.

Offline Tango

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 17, 2013, 01:01:13 pm »
Question, I was playing on your server and I was doing quite badly as I was tking quite a lot ( not on purpose) so I eventually got an auto ban, do you know how long they last? Shit happens I tkd way too much for my liking (and for the servers liking) and I am worried if it is a perm ban or not, any help would be greatly appreciated.

AeroNinja

« Reply #349 on: August 17, 2013, 01:02:15 pm »
Question, I was playing on your server and I was doing quite badly as I was tking quite a lot ( not on purpose) so I eventually got an auto ban, do you know how long they last? Shit happens I tkd way too much for my liking (and for the servers liking) and I am worried if it is a perm ban or not, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Think it's a temp ban but I'm not sure. I think your atleast an hour or a day banned.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 17, 2013, 01:23:32 pm »
I'm afraid an autoban is permanent, please post an unban request if you wish to be unbanned.

Offline Tango

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 17, 2013, 01:47:39 pm »
Name you got banned: 2pp_XW_Fiz_Tango
When you got banned: 16/08/13 , not sure about the time
Why you got banned: Got autobanned after tking way too many players, I am quite bad at doing that, it wasn't intentional, just my bad luck.

Offline Anthony Venison

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 17, 2013, 03:50:03 pm »
In-game Name: 91st_Anthony_Venison
Steam Name: Chaos
Time:14:41
Name you got banned: Nigger
When you got banned: 19th June 2013                                                                                                                                   
Why you got banned: It was 1 in the morning and my brother wanted me to show him mount and blade so let him play on my Full Invasion 2 character called "Nigger". I was currently present with him but due to the time i though that not many players would be on. But nearly as soon as i joined Lamehorse Perm banned me without a warning about my tags.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Why you should be unbanned: I was incredibly active prior to this event and miss playing on the server. As well as this no further problems will be caused by me and i am sorry for entering a game with such a crude name.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 17, 2013, 11:39:31 pm »
Name you got banned: 2pp_XW_Fiz_Tango
When you got banned: 16/08/13 , not sure about the time
Why you got banned: Got autobanned after tking way too many players, I am quite bad at doing that, it wasn't intentional, just my bad luck.
Unbanned, please be more careful next time as 3 autobans results in a longer ban.
Why you got banned: It was 1 in the morning and my brother wanted me to show him mount and blade so let him play on my Full Invasion 2 character called "Nigger". I was currently present with him but due to the time i though that not many players would be on. But nearly as soon as i joined Lamehorse Perm banned me without a warning about my tags.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Why you should be unbanned: I was incredibly active prior to this event and miss playing on the server. As well as this no further problems will be caused by me and i am sorry for entering a game with such a crude name.
Unbanned, you shouldn't be going onto any server with those tags and we especially don't tolerate racism or any other prejudice on the server. Make sure it doesn't happen again.

Offline ZeroSkilled

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-Mapper
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart link!
  • Nick: ZeroSkilled
« Reply #354 on: August 17, 2013, 11:58:03 pm »

It should stay that way cause this guy doesn't deserve an unban. He's a real noob.
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 18, 2013, 12:26:49 am »

It should stay that way cause this guy doesn't deserve an unban. He's a real noob.
Can't tell if that was a joke or not but if it wasn't then I'll just make sure that if he is banned again it will be permanent.

Offline ZeroSkilled

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-Mapper
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart link!
  • Nick: ZeroSkilled
« Reply #356 on: August 18, 2013, 12:44:33 am »

Can't tell if that was a joke or not but if it wasn't then I'll just make sure that if he is banned again it will be permanent.
T'was a joke. Though...

Not the last part about him being a noob cause that my friend, is real facts.
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Neskomuna

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Heskey
« Reply #357 on: August 18, 2013, 01:53:52 am »
Steam Name: 22nd_Cpt_Neskomuna
In-game Name: 22nd_Guard_Cpt_Neskomuna
Why you should be an administrator?: Cause I am on the server almost everyday, and I would like to help the server with getting a lack of trolls and help out the beginners. I am always nice with everyone no matter who. I always play by the rules. I can take complaints and hard situations (if there are any)
Previous Experience(If Any): I am an admin on all of the 22nd servers, and I've been admin on some CS:S/CS:GO and minecraft servers too.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 18, 2013, 01:56:27 am »
Your application was accepted, add Maurice on steam so we can discuss it further :)

Offline Anthony Venison

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 18, 2013, 03:27:23 am »
Unbanned, you shouldn't be going onto any server with those tags and we especially don't tolerate racism or any other prejudice on the server. Make sure it doesn't happen again.
Thank you! And be sure to know you will hear no further problems from me.