Author Topic: Melee_Groupfighting  (Read 75391 times)

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Melee_Groupfighting
« Reply #675 on: September 25, 2013, 12:44:00 am »
lol im being watched, hahahaha im not changing my opinions, and we are creating a new server, so its all fine, im not happy about how Lamehorse is buying the server, and banning 22nd's just coz he doesnt like Heist ( before i banned people off the melee ) which im not saying sorry for. all i did was get revenge from why u banned pete man, and he has made an appeal but u wont unban him.

B'aww, somebody call the waaaaambulance. I think somebodies got a boo boo that needs some attention.

At the end of the day, trolling is trolling; if you can't handle yourself or your friends being banned for it then you ought not to do it in the first place. It's common sense, and to be perfectly frank if you don't possess even a shred of that then you ought to re-evaluate yourself. Lamehorse has been spot on with his assessment of the 22nd, as have a great deal of other people involved with the server in the past.

#hashtag

Offline samthekeen

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #676 on: September 25, 2013, 12:44:57 am »
the thing is, i actually liked the melee server, and you have ruined it for me, and a lot of other people, not just the 22nd and its funny how my rank is being upgraded on the fse forum, although i was given an admin pass, i did what was necessary to get revenge for my reg and to get my word heard, soo go ahead, ban me on the fse, all stick up for Lamhorse.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #677 on: September 25, 2013, 12:46:37 am »
lol im being watched, hahahaha im not changing my opinions, and we are creating a new server, so its all fine, im not happy about how Lamehorse is buying the server, and banning 22nd's just coz he doesnt like Heist ( before i banned people off the melee ) which im not saying sorry for. all i did was get revenge from why u banned pete man, and he has made an appeal but u wont unban him.
I did not warn you to make you change your opinion, I warned you for your use of insults and derogatory language.

I don't think this has anything to do with you luc, I would let them resolve it. Rather than cause unnecessary tension and possible arguments between you and the accused.
Think before you reply.
He at least is trying to ensure that this thread stays civil, something that is yet to be seen from anyone actually involved in the argument. If any of you wish to badmouth other users, use PMs or Steam. Otherwise do not post. It's as simple as that.

And people, if you see that a moderator has already dealt with an offending post, please do not continue the issue by responding to it. Ignore it, obey whatever instruction given, and go on with the matter at hand.

Kielbasa!

Offline samthekeen

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 25, 2013, 12:47:50 am »
anyway joe, your a 9th brigade try hard, about 18 people left the 15th because of you

Offline LameHorse

• First Lieutenant
  • Steam: Lame_Horse, Nr24_Gren_LameHorse
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LameHorse
« Reply #679 on: September 25, 2013, 12:47:56 am »
the thing is, i actually liked the melee server, and you have ruined it for me, and a lot of other people, not just the 22nd and its funny how my rank is being upgraded on the fse forum, although i was given an admin pass, i did what was necessary to get revenge for my reg and to get my word heard, soo go ahead, ban me on the fse, all stick up for Lamhorse.

Yes you are truly a martyr. You made your point the case is closed.

nr24 is literally the best umad

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 25, 2013, 12:48:51 am »
anyway joe, your a 9th brigade try hard, about 18 people left the 15th because of you

Irrelevant and pointless. At least try and keep it on topic kiddo.

Offline samthekeen

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 25, 2013, 12:51:21 am »
its not closed though is it, because you now think all of the 22nd are just like me, but your wrong, alot of the 22nd respected the server, some still do, and i did, good server to play on but because you have some dislike to us all just because we may of fooled around a bit, but u banned peteman for doing it, when other people do worse than us and ATLEAST they got a warning

Offline Crisp

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fuck Napoleonic wars
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #682 on: September 25, 2013, 12:51:45 am »
I'm simply trying to give advice,as things such as that, can often start argument's. I'm simply pointing out, that its not needed to reply with such a answer. It's not needed and looks to be sucking up to admins.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 25, 2013, 12:53:42 am »
its not closed though is it, because you now think all of the 22nd are just like me, but your wrong, alot of the 22nd respected the server, some still do, and i did, good server to play on but because you have some dislike to us all just because we may of fooled around a bit, but u banned peteman for doing it, when other people do worse than us and ATLEAST they got a warning

Then go on another server where there is melee groupfighting as there are plenty of them, where the admins might be more friendly towards you (or based on the way you type, that you actually are a bunch of trolls and get banned wherever instead) so you can play.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline samthekeen

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 25, 2013, 12:56:34 am »
no joe, its not pointless though because you ruined the 15th, which means im not the only bad person on this forum am i? so i don't see why your even taking sides because its between me and Lamehorse and now all of a sudden its the whole of FSE vs I, just trying to get justice. i dont care if i never get unbanned off melee, and im not even slating Lamehorse as a bad player because he beats me all the time in melee, but as a person he is too strict and must have something against us 22nd, when only i trolled, so take it out on me and not the rest of the reg. You all team on Lamehorses side which can be a form of bullying against me, im sorry lamehorse for using them words, dont expect you to except my apology though.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #685 on: September 25, 2013, 12:58:59 am »
You can get your justice through PMs. A sever thread is not the place to have an extended argument. Besides, now all the "discussion" seems to be is personal remarks against others. So, anyone continuing the argument will be warned. I have given you all enough notice.

Kielbasa!

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 25, 2013, 01:00:20 am »
no joe, its not pointless though because you ruined the 15th, which means im not the only bad person on this forum am i? so i don't see why your even taking sides because its between me and Lamehorse and now all of a sudden its the whole of FSE vs I, just trying to get justice. i dont care if i never get unbanned off melee, and im not even slating Lamehorse as a bad player because he beats me all the time in melee, but as a person he is too strict and must have something against us 22nd, when only i trolled, so take it out on me and not the rest of the reg. You all team on Lamehorses side which can be a form of bullying against me, im sorry lamehorse for using them words, dont expect you to except my apology though.

Ok then the first part made no sense what so ever, but you should consider yourself lucky with a watched I would have been muted had I suggested that you should drink bleach

Offline MrBeasty127

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 25, 2013, 07:55:48 pm »
LameHorse, please do not discriminate against members from the 22nd because of what some members have done. You should not ban the whole 22nd, if the majority of the members have done nothing wrong. I enjoy playing on the melee groupfighting server and I have no problems with it, so I'd be very annoyed if you were to ban innocent members, such as myself.

Please read the posts above.
Spoiler
You can get your justice through PMs. A sever thread is not the place to have an extended argument. Besides, now all the "discussion" seems to be is personal remarks against others. So, anyone continuing the argument will be warned. I have given you all enough notice.
[close]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 08:05:21 pm by McEwanMaster »

Offline MrBeasty127

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 25, 2013, 08:12:01 pm »
I am not continuing the argument. Why would anyone want to join in with such a stupid argument? I am simply saying leave fellow 22nd members, such as myself, out of it. In future, read the comment properly before punishing people.

What you said actually was a very large part of the previous argument; just look at the posts. PM me if you have any further inquiries.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 08:14:52 pm by McEwanMaster »

Offline LameHorse

• First Lieutenant
  • Steam: Lame_Horse, Nr24_Gren_LameHorse
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LameHorse
« Reply #689 on: September 25, 2013, 09:35:00 pm »
LameHorse, please do not discriminate against members from the 22nd because of what some members have done. You should not ban the whole 22nd, if the majority of the members have done nothing wrong. I enjoy playing on the melee groupfighting server and I have no problems with it, so I'd be very annoyed if you were to ban innocent members, such as myself.

Please read the posts above.
Spoiler
[close]

I will not in anyway discriminate against regiments or certain people. Follow the rules and nothing will happen to you.

nr24 is literally the best umad