Author Topic: 6th Inniskilling Dragoon Guards  (Read 9901 times)

Offline Lunatic

• Sergeant
  • I wish I was a lumberjack..
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 6th Inniskilling Dragoon Guards
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2013, 12:20:38 am »
oh Jello i dont send out the TS details, just my new ts, but you should know all about that sending your guys to my ts (Lunatic).... trolling away like usual. my guys dont troll

I trolled you once.
I most likely wouldn't have if you didn't tell your men that trolling EJFH, RGJ, and GCG is allowed.

Edit: You once told me that If I wasnt under the age of 18 I'd be an officer of the RGJ by now. I'm curious as to why you would say that to someone you now call a "troll".
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:46:39 am by Lunatic »

Offline sharpe455

• Second Lieutenant
  • give me a rifle, and ill give you a dead frog
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2013, 04:45:57 am »
now just hold your horses there buddy.... i never told my men that they could troll the RGJ.... And if you think that any RGJ guy would waste there time trolling people like EJFH or the GCG then your having a Giraffe mate.

Anyway the point is if i wanted to troll you i would be a very sensible and honorable Officer and simply hire Gunzo/Betty Reg/ or them damned Bush pirates..... but damn you all know im not that kind of officer

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2013, 04:55:59 am »
Anyway the point is if i wanted to troll you i would be a very sensible and honorable Officer and simply hire Gunzo/Betty Reg/ or them damned Bush pirates..... but damn you all know im not that kind of officer

I know you as exactly that kind of officer. Only you like to use your own men to do your dirty work, instead of outside sources that wouldn't do anything for someone like you.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2013, 05:03:11 am »

I know you as exactly that kind of officer. Only you like to use your own men to do your dirty work, instead of outside sources that wouldn't do anything for someone like you.

God has spoken now stfu. Plz no forum warz peeps, drama zis nut good  :(.

My quest to create 1 NW super reg is ever ongoing, creating friendship between regiments constantly. I am as fanatical in doing this as the men behind the failed EU project!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 05:05:31 am by El_Presidente »

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2013, 05:04:31 am »

God has spoken now stfu.

No. He Said he was a Hero . He is like Superman but cant fly and doesnt have any strength
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 05:07:09 am by Dom13WorstNW »

Offline sharpe455

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2013, 05:05:07 am »
how do i lock my this thread. just fed up of getting stupid shit all on it

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2013, 05:05:51 am »
how do i lock my this thread. just fed up of getting stupid shit all on it

Bottom of the screen on the left

Offline sharpe455

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2013, 05:08:46 am »
ok Last post on this thread.. and that is Thank you El_presidente. i will vote for you anytime im south of the border bud