Author Topic: 84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]  (Read 220734 times)

Offline Bonnyjoy

• Captain
  • Ex-Inmate of the 84e Prison
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bonnyjoy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]
« Reply #765 on: April 19, 2013, 12:21:38 am »
I still support Chris

Offline Friedrich

• Donator
  • 84e. Est. 2010. Official Non-Regiment Hopper.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Friedrich
  • Side: Union
« Reply #766 on: April 19, 2013, 02:04:21 am »
May I post another application? :P I got some +1s for the application I posted but it seems I was not fitting to the job/lack of experience. If I am not allowed just delete this thread.

Nickname: K-KA_Nr57_Fus_TheNorseman previously known as IIe_6eYG_RoyalGrd_Chris
Why?: I am already admin of the EU 1 OFFICIAL, US Offical(Yet I mostly spend my time on EU 1 :P) and 6e server and have been admin to events so I know how everything works. I am also probably some of the most active players on the 84e siege server. I am there everyday and the reason I am applying is because there is a huge lack of admins in the server. Not necessarily a lack of presence of admins, but a lack of numbers of admins. If I was accepted as admin I could make the server more enjoyable for others.

How active: I am online every day and if you play on the 84e server you have probably seen me. :P
Nice app, but you're still just "a name" on our server. Get a bit more known with us, join our teamspeak randomly, interact with us while playing on siege. Then you have the best chances!

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
« Reply #767 on: April 19, 2013, 07:35:20 am »
Alright, I will try to do it more frequently from now on. :D
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

AeroNinja

« Reply #768 on: April 19, 2013, 05:36:10 pm »
Relax, we made peace with TURK.
He's a lovely... erm, alien researcher.
Mate i have joined the 84e Angel a friend helped me ;)

Offline HighDamagE

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 21, 2013, 02:33:41 am »
Ingame Nickname: HighDamagE
Admin who banned you(if possible) : I don't know
Reason(if you know): I was moving gun with my horse. Suddenly i got banned. I think admin banned me with a mistake, i think he was trying to ban some other teamkillers etc but he banned me.
Apologies/Notice: I am sorry for issue but i didn't do anything for a ban. I love this server also i am a new player. Thanks.

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
  • 8̡͇̩͚̘̟̯͔̊̂͋͒̉̊͒̍̉̍ͮ͟4̘͖̯̘͇̣̦̩̆̓̇̏͂͐̊͌̅ͬ͂͒ͤ̉͂̚̚͟͟͞
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #770 on: April 21, 2013, 02:41:27 am »
Well
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 02:44:00 am by FineApple »
F͐ͬͨͥ̊̃͊ͦ̒̃ͪ͏̸̴̟͈͈̱̟͔̜̣͇I̷̡̻̻͓̖͔͕ͦͨ̈͐̎ͦ͌̇̅̉N̶̊̈̉ͦ͆́̚̕͏͎̲̰̣̱̰E̡̓ͥ̊̅̿̾ͧ̈́̍͊̔ͭͪ͂̎͠͝҉̭̳̰̮̳̳̞̙ͅA̡̡̹͚̫̥͔̼̥̲ͭͮ̃ͨͯ̇͑̆̋̒ͣ͟͡͝P͓͔̖̲͍̻̖̱̀̄ͫ̂ͩ̈́̃̀̿ͭ̾͋̄̐͗͘͡͞P͇͚͔̮̺̲͕͎͓͙̗̝̹̖̯̻͌̈́̅̌̀ͣ̀ͫͦ̅ͧ̀̆͌̃̍ͣ̄̀͜ͅĻ̹̲̤̠̞̬͉̦͍̖͔͕͉̘̲̼̱̽̓̏́̍͂ͯ͋͑̾ͮ͆́͟E̸̡̬̭͚̼̭̥̯͋͛ͨ̑͐̿͟͝͡F̍ͯ͌̃ͣ̈͗̿҉̢̨̢̱̙̳͉̦̣͓̙I̔́ͩ̄ͫ͋̑͒͐̉́͏̡̰̯̥Ņ̵̷̶͓͓͚̬̗̞̖̥̠̂̂̑͐̅ͣ͐͑̒̈ͭͪ̈́ͮ͡ͅE̵̶̡͉̪̪̼̗̹̲̰͉ͬ̃͛ͫ͋̀̍̄Ấ̡͇̼̘̝͕̟͎̳͓̦̮̘̥̼̘̖͓̞͒̈̀̃ͪ̾ͪ̐̓̆̎̽ͨ͗̑͂͘͟P̵̞͇̮̬̳͕͎͉͎̳̬̼̱̱̘͚̬̬ͭ̓ͨ̃͑͛̐͜P̶̵̸̦͍̥̣̹̹ͣͫͣ̇͑͐̈ͤ͢L̛̖͍̮̤̳̱̗͙̭̻̋̅ͦͦͧ͊̀ͦ̿ͤ̃̆̉ͫ́͊ͮ̚͠ͅĘ͕̻̹̟̯ͮͦ͑ͬ̿͜͟F̶̨͚͚̠̲̬̩̪̗͚͙̂ͬͤ̽̇̊̇ͧ͆͂̔ͤ̽̌ͧ͜I̵̛͈̻̩̥͙̭̪̳̼̫͌͆ͯ̔ͫ̏ͨ͒̂̐ͭ̓̆̅̓̍̀͜Ņ̵̸͉̪͙͕͔̜̟͈̦̹̦͈̂̃̐̾̐̄ͦͭ͐̓̋ͩ̓E̷̛̪̳͉̲̯̩̔̂ͮ̌ͫ̓̒̉̇̃ͫ̽͌̈́̔̇̏̿̀̕Ȁ̫͖̬͉͙͚͖̭̜̫̱̟̦̗̘̪̦̤͋̊ͬ̈́̔̇ͤͦ̃̄̆͂ͤ͗͋ͥ̀̚̚͞P̴̴̐̂ͧ́̓͗̈͗҉҉͈̹̩͍̲͚̼̦̩ͅP̈ͬͩ̿̄̊ͣ̈́̉̌̓͐͐ͯ͊̽̏̅͏̺̤̗̼̝̹͢L̴̳̱͖̪̺͖̥̻̭̯̱͔̠͙͖̣̟̻̬ͪ̄ͣ͗͗̏̂́͠E̹̮̝̘͖͈̠ͨ̃ͪ̾̀̅ͦ̓͐̾ͫ͆ͮ͐́̾́ͅF̧̛͙͔͈͈̺̳͔̥̪͊ͥ̉̇̿͑͟I̬̟̻̫̖̫͍͉̼͍̟̦͖͉̲ͫ͆̉̆̈́ͭ̃ͧ̓̆̇̍̕N͓̰̮͎͎̠͈͉̬͚̼̦̙͆͆ͯͧͫ̾͂͌͂̍̔͒ͭ̈́̅ͪ̕Ę͍̘̹͈̳̮̼͕̣͙̳̞̭́ͪ̎ͯ̐͐ͭ̍̒͛̓ͥͬ̚͟A͑̿̿̇̀͊ͬ̄̉ͪͭ͆̄͆͟͏̩̯̟̮͕̲̭̲͓̯̩̕P̥̼͔̹͕͔̙̻̺̣͕̳̞̝̺͕̣̍ͧ̌̀͐͒͗ͫ̋̂̅ͦ̒̊ͫ͜͝P͕̺̗͔̯̣͓̠̬̪̮̞̖͛̒͑ͬ͋̌ͭ͋̉ͨͦ̈ͮ̓̉̏́̚̚͟͠L͖͕̗̝̗̯̣͎͓̬͉̿ͨͨ̊ͩ̋͒̂̀̐̋͡͞͠E̢ͤ̎ͤ͊̃͆ͨ̊͆ͨ̔͌̅̍́҉̼̳̩͔̲̯̯̩̠̲̻̣̳̫ͅͅF̓̃͐̌̑͛̽ͯ͛̿̚̚̕͡

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
  • 8̡͇̩͚̘̟̯͔̊̂͋͒̉̊͒̍̉̍ͮ͟4̘͖̯̘͇̣̦̩̆̓̇̏͂͐̊͌̅ͬ͂͒ͤ̉͂̚̚͟͟͞
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #771 on: April 21, 2013, 02:42:50 am »

The person who banned you was me you were teamhitting before  you were warned and later  u stole horse from guy , it is an Temporary ban so u will be unbanned in 1h
F͐ͬͨͥ̊̃͊ͦ̒̃ͪ͏̸̴̟͈͈̱̟͔̜̣͇I̷̡̻̻͓̖͔͕ͦͨ̈͐̎ͦ͌̇̅̉N̶̊̈̉ͦ͆́̚̕͏͎̲̰̣̱̰E̡̓ͥ̊̅̿̾ͧ̈́̍͊̔ͭͪ͂̎͠͝҉̭̳̰̮̳̳̞̙ͅA̡̡̹͚̫̥͔̼̥̲ͭͮ̃ͨͯ̇͑̆̋̒ͣ͟͡͝P͓͔̖̲͍̻̖̱̀̄ͫ̂ͩ̈́̃̀̿ͭ̾͋̄̐͗͘͡͞P͇͚͔̮̺̲͕͎͓͙̗̝̹̖̯̻͌̈́̅̌̀ͣ̀ͫͦ̅ͧ̀̆͌̃̍ͣ̄̀͜ͅĻ̹̲̤̠̞̬͉̦͍̖͔͕͉̘̲̼̱̽̓̏́̍͂ͯ͋͑̾ͮ͆́͟E̸̡̬̭͚̼̭̥̯͋͛ͨ̑͐̿͟͝͡F̍ͯ͌̃ͣ̈͗̿҉̢̨̢̱̙̳͉̦̣͓̙I̔́ͩ̄ͫ͋̑͒͐̉́͏̡̰̯̥Ņ̵̷̶͓͓͚̬̗̞̖̥̠̂̂̑͐̅ͣ͐͑̒̈ͭͪ̈́ͮ͡ͅE̵̶̡͉̪̪̼̗̹̲̰͉ͬ̃͛ͫ͋̀̍̄Ấ̡͇̼̘̝͕̟͎̳͓̦̮̘̥̼̘̖͓̞͒̈̀̃ͪ̾ͪ̐̓̆̎̽ͨ͗̑͂͘͟P̵̞͇̮̬̳͕͎͉͎̳̬̼̱̱̘͚̬̬ͭ̓ͨ̃͑͛̐͜P̶̵̸̦͍̥̣̹̹ͣͫͣ̇͑͐̈ͤ͢L̛̖͍̮̤̳̱̗͙̭̻̋̅ͦͦͧ͊̀ͦ̿ͤ̃̆̉ͫ́͊ͮ̚͠ͅĘ͕̻̹̟̯ͮͦ͑ͬ̿͜͟F̶̨͚͚̠̲̬̩̪̗͚͙̂ͬͤ̽̇̊̇ͧ͆͂̔ͤ̽̌ͧ͜I̵̛͈̻̩̥͙̭̪̳̼̫͌͆ͯ̔ͫ̏ͨ͒̂̐ͭ̓̆̅̓̍̀͜Ņ̵̸͉̪͙͕͔̜̟͈̦̹̦͈̂̃̐̾̐̄ͦͭ͐̓̋ͩ̓E̷̛̪̳͉̲̯̩̔̂ͮ̌ͫ̓̒̉̇̃ͫ̽͌̈́̔̇̏̿̀̕Ȁ̫͖̬͉͙͚͖̭̜̫̱̟̦̗̘̪̦̤͋̊ͬ̈́̔̇ͤͦ̃̄̆͂ͤ͗͋ͥ̀̚̚͞P̴̴̐̂ͧ́̓͗̈͗҉҉͈̹̩͍̲͚̼̦̩ͅP̈ͬͩ̿̄̊ͣ̈́̉̌̓͐͐ͯ͊̽̏̅͏̺̤̗̼̝̹͢L̴̳̱͖̪̺͖̥̻̭̯̱͔̠͙͖̣̟̻̬ͪ̄ͣ͗͗̏̂́͠E̹̮̝̘͖͈̠ͨ̃ͪ̾̀̅ͦ̓͐̾ͫ͆ͮ͐́̾́ͅF̧̛͙͔͈͈̺̳͔̥̪͊ͥ̉̇̿͑͟I̬̟̻̫̖̫͍͉̼͍̟̦͖͉̲ͫ͆̉̆̈́ͭ̃ͧ̓̆̇̍̕N͓̰̮͎͎̠͈͉̬͚̼̦̙͆͆ͯͧͫ̾͂͌͂̍̔͒ͭ̈́̅ͪ̕Ę͍̘̹͈̳̮̼͕̣͙̳̞̭́ͪ̎ͯ̐͐ͭ̍̒͛̓ͥͬ̚͟A͑̿̿̇̀͊ͬ̄̉ͪͭ͆̄͆͟͏̩̯̟̮͕̲̭̲͓̯̩̕P̥̼͔̹͕͔̙̻̺̣͕̳̞̝̺͕̣̍ͧ̌̀͐͒͗ͫ̋̂̅ͦ̒̊ͫ͜͝P͕̺̗͔̯̣͓̠̬̪̮̞̖͛̒͑ͬ͋̌ͭ͋̉ͨͦ̈ͮ̓̉̏́̚̚͟͠L͖͕̗̝̗̯̣͎͓̬͉̿ͨͨ̊ͩ̋͒̂̀̐̋͡͞͠E̢ͤ̎ͤ͊̃͆ͨ̊͆ͨ̔͌̅̍́҉̼̳̩͔̲̯̯̩̠̲̻̣̳̫ͅͅF̓̃͐̌̑͛̽ͯ͛̿̚̚̕͡

Offline hintoflime

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Application for 84e Public Siege
« Reply #772 on: April 22, 2013, 03:56:00 pm »
Nickname:97th_NCO_pineapple
Why?: I want to become an Admin on 84e mainly to stop the trolling and Teamhitting/killing and all the people who just love to break the rules. You guys usually do a good job with that stuff but i usually come on at awkward time when there is no admin on. I know Commando96 and he is a good admin i just want to be like him. I know i said Hi to Aldemar in TS at least once but i don't think he remembers :P anyway My previous Admin experience is ok. I am an Admin on the public official AZW (Anglo-Zulu Wars) server and have been for quite some time. Please take note that my Reg has change several times and we are the 97th now Subject to change. Please consider having me as an admin i am responsible and i love catching trolls and slaying them for misbehaving feel free to add me on steam: pandaweed131     p.s. thanks for taking the time to read this i am looking to expand my admin experience with the help of you guys! :) 
How activ: I play mount and Blade about 25 hours a week and i would say about 10 of those hours on your server :)

Offline -Thomas-

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: April 25, 2013, 11:18:03 pm »
Hey folks!
I know it's pretty low to report people to admins behind their backs, but I (currently [Spartan]Hoplite_Hyperion) told Volt about this trolling-incident earlier on the server and Volt said I should post it on the forums. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots, but here are the details:
Name: "boobie"
Time/Date: 25 April 2013, probably somewhere between 20:30 and 21:30. No admin was on.
Nature-of-Trolling: As attacking sapper severely trolled the attacking team: On Custom-14 continuously blocked breaches with earthworks, even against other sappers who wanted to undig the blockades. Furthermore blocked the attacker trenches with planks and earthworks. On Custom-13 he - when players on the teamchat reported that the bridge was still intact and everybody should charge it - used the (obviously important) build points to blow up the bridge. When confronted about his behavior, he said something to the effect of "stop destryoing my fun.. you are trying to win the game, stop doing that!".
Other players who saw this were Robertino, Abbie and a number of others who I don't know/recall. But the chat logs should have recorded the event pretty well.
To be fair, I got to mention that people (me included) got very irritated and started verbally and melee-attacking him when he blocked the breaches with earthworks. Like I said, no admin was on and we tried "admin?" several times. Still, teamkilling was admittedly not the best reaction ever, so, sorry about that.
I hope this was the right action, in any case it finally got me to register on this forum and thank you guys for the amazing, amazing server and maps you have running here! 84e Siege is the only reason I'm playing the game :)

p.s. I've been pestering some of the admins in the server about this for a while.. has Custom-19 (Siege of Toulon) been taken off the map rotation? That was such a great map and I believe much more popular than Custom-13. Would be awesome to see more of that one again :)

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
« Reply #774 on: April 26, 2013, 03:31:21 pm »
Nickname: [IVe] Carabino

Why?: I’m on the server very often during the day, and I have to say that some mornings and afternoons are very difficult. Thats insane when you write in the chat to the teamkiller or spawnkiller to stop, and all the other trolls players attack you for writing this and force you to quit the server.
I really appreciate sieges, but sometimes, the behavior of one or two people ruins the game and make leave lots of players. I would like to improve the game experience of the players, fighting these trollers ;)
I’m mature and linebattle organizer, use to be admin during huge events, so I know the rules.

How activ:
I am online every day on the Siege, often the morning/afternoon,  less during the evening because of my regiment business.

Offline Sircumalot

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: April 26, 2013, 08:24:58 pm »
Hi I was banned in March I think.
Username-Admiral Ackbar
Reasons- Not sure I dont insult people i may have annoyed admin for talking too much that is about my only guess, if i find out what i did wrong id apologise for it.
Admin- Think it was volt
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:30:16 pm by Sircumalot »

Offline wrublade

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 26, 2013, 09:03:10 pm »
I registered an account here just to tell you this admins, can you keep an eye out for a player named "The scrotum" or "your_upset_grandpa"? The guy has been trolling the players by team hitting and blocking the cannon. Here are some screenshots of him trolling me and others.
He has been annoying to me and other players as well since a few days ago. I highly suggest you to ban this guy from the server.
Please forgive my bad english and thank you for your attention!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 09:12:23 pm by wrublade »

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 26, 2013, 09:41:54 pm »
I haven't seen your_upset_grandpa , however I have seen TheScrotum around sometimes trolling...

Offline Blame Canada

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 26, 2013, 10:39:31 pm »
I have also seen Scrotum spam the chat with endless posts just saying "cockcockcockcockcock" etc etc.

AeroNinja

« Reply #779 on: April 26, 2013, 10:42:17 pm »
I have also seen Scrotum spam the chat with endless posts just saying "cockcockcockcockcock" etc etc.
Ye Saw That too D: