Author Topic: 84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]  (Read 220748 times)

Offline Friedrich

• Donator
  • 84e. Est. 2010. Official Non-Regiment Hopper.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Friedrich
  • Side: Union
Re: 84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]
« Reply #510 on: March 24, 2013, 07:24:09 pm »
Emma, if you join a private server it's yours to respect their rules and their admins. If you don't follow them, it's simple: you get kicked!
I'm sorry, but your opinion here is irrelevant, because the server is no public venue. If you not agree with this you don't need to join those private servers.

Offline Lord-Havregryn

• Private
  • Sweden
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #511 on: March 24, 2013, 07:30:05 pm »
I´ve been playing almost every day in this server, how come I can't find the server right now in the server list ? Help plz. I know the server is not down cuz Nameless-Hero is playing right now
Quote from: Olafson™
Consoles suck.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 24, 2013, 07:34:58 pm »
I´ve been playing almost every day in this server, how come I can't find the server right now in the server list ? Help plz. I know the server is not down cuz Nameless-Hero is playing right now

Just refresh it a few times, and restart your game. It happens sometimes with Warband, and it usually fixes itself.

Offline sally100

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: go to hell i`m not in the mood
« Reply #513 on: March 24, 2013, 08:01:33 pm »
Emma, if you join a private server it's yours to respect their rules and their admins. If you don't follow them, it's simple: you get kicked!
I'm sorry, but your opinion here is irrelevant, because the server is no public venue. If you not agree with this you don't need to join those private servers.

I didnt break any rules

still waiting on an official response from 84e

Offline Lord-Havregryn

• Private
  • Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 24, 2013, 08:03:14 pm »

Just refresh it a few times, and restart your game. It happens sometimes with Warband, and it usually fixes itself.
Restarted the game several times, restarted steam and my pc.. but still can´t find this server.  :( strange
Quote from: Olafson™
Consoles suck.

Offline Crunk

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The tactical turtleneck, the tactilneck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 24, 2013, 08:22:05 pm »

Restarted the game several times, restarted steam and my pc.. but still can´t find this server.  :( strange

I think there might be something wrong with the server browser
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:06:31 pm by Crunk »
My plan is to crowdsource a plan.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 24, 2013, 09:14:46 pm »
Yes the issues with the servers is a global problem, something has gone wrong on the "central" server or whatever operates the whole system. I believe it is resolved now but it is at least in the process of being fixed.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 09:18:56 pm by El_Presidente »

Offline Comando96

• First Sergeant
  • If you see my name somewhere, it's most likely me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Comando96
« Reply #517 on: March 25, 2013, 01:41:39 am »
and i said please shut up pink guy

those were the exact words.. didn't say `admin` didn't say his name either

and instantly got kicked from the server
I didn't break any rules

It is a Rule enforced by all admins, one which we are told to enforce but... isn't on the thread so... Aldamar, you may want to edit it in so people are aware of it.

The Rule is be respectful to the admins.
This is a loose rule, and it is a very wavery Rule where admins can choose the course of action with some margin of error. Generally if you insult or harass the admin, you can then be removed from the server, kick, or temp. A perma ban only if you've broken other rules and earned a temp ban in the past.
I do agree with the aim of the Rule, but do think maybe there needs to be some specification around both: Where it is stated; and What the exact Rule is.

Saying "please shut up pink guy", is targeting the admin (unless there was someone called "pink_guy" on the server, which there wasn't), and therefore would be in the Admins realm of decision of how to act.
Sadly, we are human, and if you have been causing problems OR have a lot of problems surrounding you, then getting you off of the server for an hour... its very understandable.

One thing to take from this in a constructive manner is a Rule or two may need some re-clarification so its clearer for admins, when and how to act, as the current rule does give a lot of leeway. Also stating them Officially on the thread helps too :)

Offline sally100

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 25, 2013, 01:53:47 am »
a response would be nice

its been 15 hours now since i was unfairly booted

ps that `demon ` admin is a power hungry you know what.. who sat there the entire game on spectate watching me, looking for an excuse..

not only am i asking for my immediate ban but that demon is severly cautioned for abusing his authority
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:02:14 am by sally100 »

Offline Comando96

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 25, 2013, 02:03:34 am »
a response would be nice

ps that `demon ` admin is a power hungry p.o.s

... I gave you a response.

Also: p.o.s

Meaning...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=P.O.S.
Meaning "Piece of Shit"

You just called DemonsMayCry a Piece of Shit...

Well done...

Offline sally100

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 25, 2013, 02:25:02 am »
a response would be nice

ps that `demon ` admin is a power hungry p.o.s

... I gave you a response.

Also: p.o.s

Meaning...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=P.O.S.
Meaning "Piece of Shit"

You just called DemonsMayCry a Piece of Shit...

Well done...

Hey sorry i didnt see ur response.. i viewed the page several times for hours and nothing there.. then u musr have responded whilst i was still on the page without refreshing

oh and here in the uk it means a piece of sugar

anyway you can see my frustration.. im there playing nicely like a good player.. not retaliating whenever im tkd or teamwounded (happens very often)

and simply for telling somebody whos spamming big pink writing across the screen every 20 secodns to be quiet, im removed from the server?

come on.. theres far FAR worse offenders than that

Offline sally100

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 25, 2013, 02:29:07 am »
and i said please shut up pink guy

those were the exact words.. didn't say `admin` didn't say his name either

and instantly got kicked from the server
I didn't break any rules

It is a Rule enforced by all admins, one which we are told to enforce but... isn't on the thread so... Aldamar, you may want to edit it in so people are aware of it.

The Rule is be respectful to the admins.
This is a loose rule, and it is a very wavery Rule where admins can choose the course of action with some margin of error. Generally if you insult or harass the admin, you can then be removed from the server, kick, or temp. A perma ban only if you've broken other rules and earned a temp ban in the past.
I do agree with the aim of the Rule, but do think maybe there needs to be some specification around both: Where it is stated; and What the exact Rule is.

One thing to take from this in a constructive manner is a Rule or two may need some re-clarification so its clearer for admins, when and how to act, as the current rule does give a lot of leeway. Also stating them Officially on the thread helps too :)

Also if we can stick to the `being respectful to the admins`.. i always am...
even guys like blamecanada who is VERY strict with me.. i am always telling him he is my friend etc

i am never rude to admins or anything.....

if i would know that saying something indirectly which if looked upon by a maginifying glass could be interperated as telling an admin to be quiet was against the rules.. i would never have said it

Offline Comando96

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 25, 2013, 02:59:33 am »

...Here in my part of the UK it means Piece of shit...

Anyway, telling someone to shut up, is aggressive. Requesting that someone please use less Purple Chat, polite and reasonable.
Its all about method. I would say that clarification would be welcome but broadly the ethos of the rule I would fully agree with.

ps, private messages don't often stay private between co-workers. It was a Temp ban, so try re-connecting. If you can't then its a wider problem with the server everyone has been having for all of NW.

Offline sally100

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 25, 2013, 03:04:47 am »

...Here in my part of the UK it means Piece of shit...

Anyway, telling someone to shut up, is aggressive. Requesting that someone please use less Purple Chat, polite and reasonable.
Its all about method. I would say that clarification would be welcome but broadly the ethos of the rule I would fully agree with.

ps, private messages don't often stay private between co-workers. It was a Temp ban, so try re-connecting. If you can't then its a wider problem with the server everyone has been having for all of NW.

Okay commando but i suppose its partly down to the fact that.. (and this isnt asking for special treatment)
but i make a MASSIVE effort to behave on the server.. ask any admin im always amongst the top scorers of the 84e siege constantly.

also when im tk or teamwounded (which happens often)
i never retaliate

also i loged on a few hours later and got this error message

www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1170

inccorect authorise key,  -- i thought that might mean im perm banned i dont know.. i dont get banned from servers now for a long time

anway back on track

i consider you, volt, canada, angel, gizmo etc like family

please dont break up the family  :(
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:07:57 am by sally100 »

Offline Friedrich

• Donator
  • 84e. Est. 2010. Official Non-Regiment Hopper.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Friedrich
  • Side: Union
« Reply #524 on: March 25, 2013, 01:26:02 pm »
You got now many responses Emma. Now please be quiet, just stop this useless spam in this thread. Thanks!

Best regards,
Friedrich

EDIT: Just to please you, Emma: THIS is a official response from 84e!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 01:31:19 pm by Friedrich »