Author Topic: Ban request for NA_1: 1st_RGJ_E_Pv2_Kofod  (Read 722 times)

Offline Savolainen5

• First Lieutenant
  • Official Server Admin and Language Nerd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: _1stRddt_E77_Savs
  • Side: Neutral
Ban request for NA_1: 1st_RGJ_E_Pv2_Kofod
« on: July 10, 2013, 08:33:48 pm »
Name of the server you were on: NA_1
Name of the person causing trouble: 1st_RGJ_E_Pv2_Kofod
Nature of their offense: TKing and leaving before I could punish. He joined the previous round and TK'd as soon as the round began.
Time and date of their offense: July 10 at 1:18:00 PM EST (+/- 60 seconds)
Any proof if you have it:
Spoiler
[close]
Wanna know what a wug is? Read here!

Juice_Kelly: no one wants to be savs, he's the biggest firegiant on the server.

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Ban request for NA_1: 1st_RGJ_E_Pv2_Kofod
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 12:56:00 am »
Banned, thank you for the report.

Offline Kofod

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 02:41:02 pm »
Hello, I am 1st_RGJ_E_Pv2_Kofod.

I have talked to Sharpe of RGJ and explained the situation. I know it looks like I did on purpose since it happened at the spawn and I left right after, which I shouldn't. I could at least have stayed and said sorry and explained it. So, here it is: I pressed alt+tab to switch to my browser. As the round started I turned back to M&B and then I was aiming and firing, and I didn't have time to prevent the teamkill. I don't know if it's just on my computer it does that, but if it is I understand that it is hard to believe that it was an accident.

I'm sorry about the teamkill and that I just left right after. I do play on the server once in a while - therefore; will you please unban me?

Offline Savolainen5

• First Lieutenant
  • Official Server Admin and Language Nerd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: _1stRddt_E77_Savs
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 04:40:29 pm »
Hello, I am 1st_RGJ_E_Pv2_Kofod.

I have talked to Sharpe of RGJ and explained the situation. I know it looks like I did on purpose since it happened at the spawn and I left right after, which I shouldn't. I could at least have stayed and said sorry and explained it. So, here it is: I pressed alt+tab to switch to my browser. As the round started I turned back to M&B and then I was aiming and firing, and I didn't have time to prevent the teamkill. I don't know if it's just on my computer it does that, but if it is I understand that it is hard to believe that it was an accident.

I'm sorry about the teamkill and that I just left right after. I do play on the server once in a while - therefore; will you please unban me?

Post an unban request in a new topic. It'll probably be gotten to today.

In the future, please understand that if you TK at the beginning of a round (even on accident) and leave right away, admins will assume that you are a troll and will get you banned. So, if you do that, accept that you will likely be slayed, type something like 'sorry, I alt-tabbed' to the slaying admin or another, and then we can all move on.

By the way, if you hit Alt-Enter, that puts you in windowed mode. Then Alt-Tab works better and you won't auto-aim. Otherwise, spam right click when you alt-tab back.
Wanna know what a wug is? Read here!

Juice_Kelly: no one wants to be savs, he's the biggest firegiant on the server.