Author Topic: Mr.Lime says bye .  (Read 195437 times)

Offline PrinceTotalwar

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 51st_Maj_James
  • Side: Union
Good Luck Friend  :D

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
:o on average you post 17 times a day.

Lime, just how many topics is your email notifying of you every day?

He gets that because he is a "Multi-Poster"

BOOOOOO, bad Lime!

Did Infamous just say "He gets that becasue he is a "Winner"

WOOOOOO,Good Lime!

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
One of the sadest things have happened  :'( Many members have left the regiment! I will miss all of you and Good Luck!

LtCol Darkeh - You were and I hope still will be one of my best british buds :( I will miss you alot and it pains me to say but idk if I can do this without you :( You are the best regiment members and the 1 of the best leaders I ever had. I can say more but I am too sad :(

Captain Jim- You are a good guy! You have different ways which I will have to learn ! You need to make your own regiment I am sorry :(

Lt Lumix: You have experience but have another Ideology of a regiment ! I am sorry you hated me and I wish you Good Luck!

Sjt (2Lt :P) Open Fire- You are one of the best sword meleers in the regiment :D I will miss you and you are rly awesome ! I am sorry if I hurt you. You would of went far and I hope Jim will let you go far or whoever will be your regimental leader :)

Sjt Stoffeee: You will be the best Swede I ever knew :D "Traitors will be shot!" is the quote I will always remember ! I am sorry stoffee I wasnt the right leader! You are the best and good luck with everything and your girlfriend ;) Im sorry ! You are one of the best members I have ever had and thank you for being here when you didn't want to !

Cpl Bobmarley: You are a person to be written in the books! I have done wrong and I am sorry ! You will be one of the best members I have ever played with and had the honour to command! I have not been like I have to you before. That speech you gave was very good and when you get older a bit :) Look for leadership roles in your life. Good Luck my friend.

I will add more people tomorrow :l I wish all of you good luck and may the force be with you!

Darkeh,Rene,Bob marley and Stoffee and many others ... You are the guys who gave me hope when I had none...Thank you for everything and I wish you all the best! I dont know If I will run this regiment with out you! But what has been done is done. Good Luck!

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
75th is not disbanded ! The final answer will come tomorrow!

Offline FreshFlex

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
It's a shame about your members leaving, stay positive mate!

Offline Bobmarley

• First Sergeant
  • Proud to be LCpl in the 3rd Buffs
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_LCpl_Colin_Barrett
indeed lime do not give up hope you can do this you just have to belive in yourself i know that you can run this regiment lime  me and darkeh will always be there for you when you need hope trust me lime you willl see me soon and i can promise you that                                                                          Cpl_Bobmarley
Lance Corporal Colin Barrett

3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot
"The Buffs"

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
Thanks for the support guys but today is the big day for a decision to be made !

Offline OPEN_FIRE

• Sergeant
  • Swords are fun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Pte_George_White
 :'( I'm sorry about skirmisher company and darkeh leaving, I hoped it wouldn't happen. I have to stay loyal to jim and the company, but you can call on me if you ever need a merc Lime.

I'm on this game too much, so I'm available often.  :-[

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
:'( I'm sorry about skirmisher company and darkeh leaving, I hoped it wouldn't happen. I have to stay loyal to jim and the company, but you can call on me if you ever need a merc Lime.

I'm on this game too much, so I'm available often.  :-[

Alright thank you Open Fire :/ And good luck !

Offline Bobmarley

• First Sergeant
  • Proud to be LCpl in the 3rd Buffs
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_LCpl_Colin_Barrett
Col Lime: You are a person to be written in the books! I You are the best frend i had keep this regiment alive lime you have done so much with this regiment and thx for what you said about me i hope we will meet again you are the best friend i hav ever known                                                                                    Cpl_Bobmarley
Lance Corporal Colin Barrett

3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot
"The Buffs"

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
Col Lime: You are a person to be written in the books! I You are the best frend i had keep this regiment alive lime you have done so much with this regiment and thx for what you said about me i hope we will meet again you are the best friend i hav ever known                                                                                    Cpl_Bobmarley

I agree :) and I hope we do too Bob :)

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
By the looks of it ! The 75th Will Live to fight another day !  ;D

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Good luck Lime

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
Will the 75th continue under her current name or are you changing your name to have a fresh start?