Author Topic: Group of trolls going around - Word to the wise (From DocSocrates on TaleWorlds)  (Read 6439 times)

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Guys, I understand that many of you have a disdain for trollish antics. Please avoid trading insults however as that will just end up being counter-productive. If anyone feels someone is acting up then just report the person with an explanation or send a PM to one of the admins detailing the situation. If there is evidence that an account is being used to antagonize others then we will act on it.

Thank you.
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Let just feed all the trolls cuz you know that will make them stop...
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Roald Hoffmann

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
They seem to be just a bunch of handicapped 12 year olds.

+5

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
Seeing Blitzer is a member of mine, I have to step in to defend him.
I have seen the video and I do not like what they are doing, but when Blitzer is with me and my regiment, he (almost) always behaves the way I expect any member to behave.

If you have trolls in your regiment, deal with them harshly and swiftly, don't let them be in an entire battle (like the regiment in the video does).
Penn and shitz

Offline TheSamuraiOfNapoleon

• Private
  • Professional Pistol Sniper
    • View Profile
    • www.TheXI.enjin.com
  • Nick: [44th]Pte_Samurai
These guys are my heroes'. I have actually been wondering when the next troll group shows up. They donot hack, they donot do anything major and they just have fun. BUMP to them.

Offline The Respected Man

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The_Respected_Man
These guys are my heroes'. I have actually been wondering when the next troll group shows up. They donot hack, they donot do anything major and they just have fun. BUMP to them.
Then join the bastards. You are free to go make a fool of yourself and just ruin the game for others.

Offline Krotan

• Major
    • View Profile
They are your heroes? That's just ridiculous.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
Their videos are actually very good, quite classy trolls

A lot better then you

Offline Van_Hulstein

• Captain
  • Orangist and very proud ex-33rd Lieutenant.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NL_VanHulstein
I think the trolls have as much fun when they ruin an LB, as when we just play a normal event.
Nunc aut nunquam

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
Having fun at others' expense, at it's peak  :P

Well to be fair they bought the game so they can do whatever they want. All people can do is look down upon it or like it.

In all honestly people should maybe take this less seriously, its like most of you think its a crime and they should be punished for it. They are just trying to have fun in their own way, and hey, its a free world!

However, I can see why you think it is a bad thing, if i was in a bad mood it would piss me off too, luckily im not often in a bad mood  :D

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
Yeah it's a free world after all, but with their actions they take that freedom from others by making them sit out a whole round. That is not acceptable.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
Well to be fair they bought the game so they can do whatever they want.

That, is untrue: In private servers, the owners of such servers are in charge there. If what one does is against their rules, is an offense.
Same goes for the general rules in regiments.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
They can do whatever they want on the servers, if it clashes with the server rules it will be up to the admins there to deal with it, but if its used to antagonize people on the forums in any way then it will fall under rule 2 of the forums iirc and thus mods have to deal with it.

I don't mind the vids etc trolling or no, but please do not go looking for a fight by posting a video of the regiment you just trolled in their own regimental thread expecting a reaction. Thanks.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 06:24:31 pm by Rejenorst »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline BushPirate

• First Sergeant
  • Blitzer
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Nick: Bush Pirate Blitzer
I think you'll find that they were spam posting threads with my name in it so I just joined in but instead it was with a link.
By the way how are we making ''fools'' of ourselves when it's the regiments that are crying with rage and have to create threads to attempt to stop free will like fascists. ^^
They can do whatever they want on the servers, if it clashes with the server rules it will be up to the admins there to deal with it, but if its used to antagonize people on the forums in any way then it will fall under rule 2 of the forums iirc and thus mods have to deal with it.

I don't mind the vids etc trolling or no, but please do not go looking for a fight by posting a video of the regiment you just trolled in their own regimental thread expecting a reaction. Thanks.

Then join the bastards. You are free to go make a fool of yourself and just ruin the game for others.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Seeing Blitzer is a member of mine, I have to step in to defend him.
I have seen the video and I do not like what they are doing, but when Blitzer is with me and my regiment, he (almost) always behaves the way I expect any member to behave.

If you have trolls in your regiment, deal with them harshly and swiftly, don't let them be in an entire battle (like the regiment in the video does).

If this guy was in my regiment and was giving me a bad name by tking and trolling other lines he would be out. does your unit have a enforced code of conduct?
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.