Author Topic: Request an unban from Nr37 Commander Battle server  (Read 946 times)

Offline Helz

• Private
    • View Profile
Request an unban from Nr37 Commander Battle server
« on: May 21, 2013, 08:30:06 am »
Sorry if this isn't the right place for this, but I couldn't find anywhere else to post it.

Hi, I joined your server, was kicked for cheating before I even spawned, and then told to leave or I'd be banned when I came back by an admin with a 3eVolt tag.  I searched for your website or regiment's thread to speak with someone, but couldn't find anything.  I rejoined to ask the admin who I could talk to, but was kicked and banned before I got a chance to say anything. 

I'm not a cheater, and my only guess for why I was labeled one is my high ping (~650).  I live in Nome, AK, but I've been playing Napoleonic War since it was released and manage to do fine in Commander Battle despite my ping.  I might lag, but my bots don't.  I've played Warband for years and became a very good MP player before I moved way the hell up North.  I also played a lot of SP and know how to control my bots really well.  If anyone is willing to give me a chance to prove myself, I'd be happy to play against you to prove I don't cheat, I just play smart.  Anyway, your server is one of the few that's remotely playable for me and I'd appreciate not being banned from it for no reason. 

Thanks,

Helz[HPB]   

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Request an unban from Nr37 Commander Battle server
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 06:03:54 am »
well the server is going down soon so no need to worry :-\