Author Topic: 15th The King's Hussars (EU)  (Read 122207 times)

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th The King's Hussars (EU) Selectively Recruiting!
« Reply #330 on: October 04, 2013, 12:13:29 am »
You deserve getting in for that application! ;p

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Archer
« Reply #331 on: October 04, 2013, 05:10:58 pm »
Careful, this might be a lenghty one. :P

Ingame name? - Maroon
Steam Name? - [45th] Maroon
Age? - 18
Timezone? - GMT +1 (The Netherlands)
Will you be active? - Only time will tell :p
Previous Regiment Experience? - Righto. I started out in January 2012, or late December 2011 (can't quite remember) in the 43rd Highlanders regiment, later reformed as the 42nd, led by Charles MacDonald. That regiment disbanded late March 2012, after which I joined the 1st King's Dragoon Guards of the 5th Brigade, led by Wodan. The KDG has seen a few reformings over it's course, and from December 2012 till February 2013 I have actually led it myself.
In February, I managed to persuade Wodan back as a leader, after which I kept the rank of Lieutenant Colonel for about 4 months. Then, in June, the inevitable happened, and the 5th Brigade was disbanded as a whole.
The KDG was then reformed as the 18th Royal Hussars, since the Hussars were just added to the game back then, which I joined after taking a break of about a month, and assumed the rank of Lieutenant. I did not feel quite at home at this regiment, though, because I was not confident in the Colonel of the 18th. This, among some other reasons, have made me leave this regiment a few days past.
Right, I think that pretty much sums up my MM/NW carreer so far.
Why should we accept you? - Well, when it comes to experience, I think I can count myself amongst the veteran cavalrymen, seeing I have had about 1.5 years of linebattle experience as cavalry, of which ~9 months leading. The KDG and the 18thRH fancied me a good leader, so I suppose I am. :p
Aside from that, I feel I can add a few things to this regiment, as I'm sure the way you lead and train aren't identical to the methods I'm used to, so I can add my experience to your schedule.
How much are you willing to improve? - Not quite sure how much I can improve further, but any improvement is welcome.
Where did you find out about us? - Well, I have cut just about everyone of you to pieces in linebattles (although I'm pretty sure you have done so a great many more times to me :P), and you seem to be a nice enough li'l group.

As mentioned before, I have recently quit a different cavalry regiment. I am not 100% sure if a chance of regiment will help me regain my vigor for NW, as that has been steadily declining over the past few months. If that is not the case, you might not see of me again in a few weeks' time, but if it is, you might find yourself a dedicated soldier in me. :P

I think that's pretty much all I have to say. I hope to find a nice regiment in the 15th, and I hope you guys find a nice new recruit in me. :P

Cheers,

Maroon

P.S. The [45th] in my Steamname is not related to NW, but to Arma 3.

That...um...yeah, a very nice application indeed.

Obviously its ACCEPTED, I'll have a talk to you on steam :D

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 05, 2013, 11:52:10 am »
Ingame name? - Richad_Milller
Steam Name? -rspencer40
Age? -16
Timezone? -GMT
Will you be active? - yea
Previous Regiment Experience? -*clears throat* it all started when an american fellow introduced me to the 15th humans V bots server i was recruited into the 15th and joined the rifles i spent around 5-6 weeks with them swagging about until the 15th grens was made i then joined them for the rest of the time in the 15th... until the troubles started. after all that crap happened i was 2nd in command of the 23rd welsh fusilers as a part of the 9th brigade which as you all know was full of try hard. after the tragic loss of our 1st in command neuron to syphilis i became 1st in command of the 23rd welsh fusiliers for a while untill we merged with the 43rd gren company and i became 2nd in command of that. then i was in the large 23rd as an ensign in the gren company untill the dark cloud of palferino dust descended and i had to run for the hills. after spending some time camping in the hills hiding from the cloud of dust i joined the 91st and stayed there for quite along time where i learned the ways of the 91st master race and how they are clearly superior to all other line infantry regiments. i then joined the 13th artillery with Cannon master uknut where i learned the ways of the ramrod and running away after a series of events angering me with the regiment i left and joined the 8e artillery under the command of the specinub herishey  however after realizing that i truly loved Uknut i returned to the 13th  and after a series of unfortunate events ending in me having to bail out the regiment i was promoted to Bombardier. i stayed with the 13th until i saw that winter was coming so now i seek the warmth of the ponies to protect me from the cold.
Why should we accept you? (50 - 100 words) - although you may find this hard to believe i can be very disciplined if i want to be as shown by my time in the 91st,meaning that i would have no trouble following instructions and not trolling. I am also very good and capable at learing new things in NW as demonstrated by my melee skill improvement from the scrub that i was to the heroic figure i am now, on this topic i have also recently been training with a sword and have improved my skills with it alot so dismounted i would be a force to be reckoned with. along with all of these factors i also think that i would be qualified to be a hussar as i have written over 56 MLP fan fictions in my time.
How much are you willing to improve? - as much as you want me to babe
Where did you find out about us? - Pinkie pie

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 05, 2013, 12:01:19 pm »
Hello  :D

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 05, 2013, 01:10:18 pm »
Steam Name? -rspencer40
Age? -16
Timezone? -GMT
Previous Regiment Experience? -*clears throat* it all started when an american fellow introduced me to the 15th humans V bots server i was recruited into the 15th and joined the rifles i spent around 5-6 weeks with them swagging about until the 15th grens was made i then joined them for the rest of the time in the 15th... until the troubles started. after all that crap happened i was 2nd in command of the 23rd welsh fusilers as a part of the 9th brigade which as you all know was full of try hard. after the tragic loss of our 1st in command neuron to syphilis i became 1st in command of the 23rd welsh fusiliers for a while untill we merged with the 43rd gren company and i became 2nd in command of that. then i was in the large 23rd as an ensign in the gren company untill the dark cloud of palferino dust descended and i had to run for the hills. after spending some time camping in the hills hiding from the cloud of dust i joined the 91st and stayed there for quite along time where i learned the ways of the 91st master race and how they are clearly superior to all other line infantry regiments. i then joined the 13th artillery with Cannon master uknut where i learned the ways of the ramrod and running away after a series of events angering me with the regiment i left and joined the 8e artillery under the command of the specinub herishey  however after realizing that i truly loved Uknut i returned to the 13th  and after a series of unfortunate events ending in me having to bail out the regiment i was promoted to Bombardier. i stayed with the 13th until i saw that winter was coming so now i seek the warmth of the ponies to protect me from the cold.
Why should we accept you? (50 - 100 words) - although you may find this hard to believe i can be very disciplined if i want to be as shown by my time in the 91st,meaning that i would have no trouble following instructions and not trolling. I am also very good and capable at learing new things in NW as demonstrated by my melee skill improvement from the scrub that i was to the heroic figure i am now, on this topic i have also recently been training with a sword and have improved my skills with it alot so dismounted i would be a force to be reckoned with. along with all of these factors i also think that i would be qualified to be a hussar as i have written over 56 MLP fan fictions in my time.

+1 :D

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 05, 2013, 02:17:16 pm »
Steam Name? -rspencer40
Age? -16
Timezone? -GMT

Denied for being friends with Uknut.

Spoiler
Just kidding babes, accepted! I'll talk to ya on steam.
[close]

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 05, 2013, 02:26:11 pm »
Ohh archer you have made me the happiest girl in the world  :-*

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 05, 2013, 03:21:31 pm »
Good luck with the new regiment, but doesn't the 15th already have a thread? And why didn't Cenkris create this thread?

Offline Prince_Eugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Fus_Prince_Eugen
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #341 on: October 05, 2013, 03:23:46 pm »
Get back to the cave where you came from. Sorry for him.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #342 on: October 05, 2013, 03:24:03 pm »
Good luck with the new regiment, but doesn't the 15th already have a thread? And why didn't Cenkris create this thread?

You can't be serious, Nutty .____.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #343 on: October 05, 2013, 03:33:11 pm »
This is not a new regiment XD
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline uknut1

• Private
  • The swag that is myself
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Uknut
« Reply #344 on: October 05, 2013, 03:34:56 pm »
Steam Name? -rspencer40
Age? -16
Timezone? -GMT

Denied for being friends with Uknut.

Spoiler
Just kidding babes, accepted! I'll talk to ya on steam.
[close]

Hey Archer Babe.. Hey.. Hey..
Ingame name? - Uknut
Steam Name? - Uknut
Age? - 15
Timezone? - GMT
Will you be active? - Rest of my life
Previous Regiment Experience? - All of the regiments
Why should we accept you? (50 - 100 words) - Because I am super super swag and should be accepted purely because I'm the magnificent Uknut.
How much are you willing to improve? - As much as you want me to babe
Where did you find out about us? - The Swag that is the internet