Author Topic: 15th The King's Hussars (EU)  (Read 121464 times)

Offline Salty

• First Sergeant
  • "One Back hand at a time" - Salty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Salty
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 15th The King's Hussars (EU) Selectively Recruiting!
« Reply #315 on: September 15, 2013, 02:12:36 am »
Aye Primus lad! We are all well!

Heres the wednesday linebattle if anyone didn't see

Nice video! :)

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #316 on: September 15, 2013, 01:23:40 pm »
Lavvvv it

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Archer
« Reply #317 on: September 15, 2013, 02:08:14 pm »

Thursday 91st Linebattle :D

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #318 on: September 19, 2013, 06:18:13 pm »
Bumpity bump bump.

Offline greener161

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Green
« Reply #319 on: September 28, 2013, 11:13:44 am »
Ingame name? - Greener
Steam Name? - greener161
Age? - 15
Timezone? - GMT/BST
Will you be active? - Yes
Previous Regiment Experience? - 28th, 52nd too many regiments that I can't remember
Why should we accept you? (50 - 100 words) - I think you should accept me into you regiment as I'am an experienced nw player as I have been in multiple regiments and I can follow orders really well. I hope in joining the regiment I can become a better cav player and have a better understanding of being a cav regiment member. I also hope joining you will give me more confidence in speaking to other people.
How much are you willing to improve? -  I'am willing to improve so much
Where did you find out about us? -  My friend recommended me to you as I was deciding about what regiment to join :)

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 28, 2013, 02:27:51 pm »
Ingame name? - Greener
Steam Name? - greener161
Age? - 15
Timezone? - GMT/BST
Will you be active? - Yes
Previous Regiment Experience? - 28th, 52nd too many regiments that I can't remember
Why should we accept you? (50 - 100 words) - I think you should accept me into you regiment as I'am an experienced nw player as I have been in multiple regiments and I can follow orders really well. I hope in joining the regiment I can become a better cav player and have a better understanding of being a cav regiment member. I also hope joining you will give me more confidence in speaking to other people.
How much are you willing to improve? -  I'am willing to improve so much
Where did you find out about us? -  My friend recommended me to you as I was deciding about what regiment to join :)

Accepted! Add me on steam "15thArcher" and we'll discuss this in more detail :D

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 29, 2013, 12:47:36 am »
Er >.> My internet has died (blown to shit) and i have to wait a week before i can get back to lbs and all that. Ive already waited a week and its annoying as hell :( The only way i even made this post was because of my phone :/.

Ill see yas in a week ;D

Ps (Fuck Sky Broadband :3)

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 29, 2013, 12:56:05 am »
Alright, thought something like that happened.

Fuck sky, fuck it.

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 29, 2013, 12:58:44 am »
Ill shall return....

Bai :DDDDDDDD

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 29, 2013, 12:59:23 am »
Bai bai :D

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #325 on: September 29, 2013, 01:39:11 am »
Hi 15th :-* :-*
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 29, 2013, 01:39:44 am »
CAKE WITH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Maroon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maroon
« Reply #327 on: October 03, 2013, 11:56:03 pm »
Careful, this might be a lenghty one. :P

Ingame name? - Maroon
Steam Name? - [45th] Maroon
Age? - 18
Timezone? - GMT +1 (The Netherlands)
Will you be active? - Only time will tell :p
Previous Regiment Experience? - Righto. I started out in January 2012, or late December 2011 (can't quite remember) in the 43rd Highlanders regiment, later reformed as the 42nd, led by Charles MacDonald. That regiment disbanded late March 2012, after which I joined the 1st King's Dragoon Guards of the 5th Brigade, led by Wodan. The KDG has seen a few reformings over it's course, and from December 2012 till February 2013 I have actually led it myself.
In February, I managed to persuade Wodan back as a leader, after which I kept the rank of Lieutenant Colonel for about 4 months. Then, in June, the inevitable happened, and the 5th Brigade was disbanded as a whole.
The KDG was then reformed as the 18th Royal Hussars, since the Hussars were just added to the game back then, which I joined after taking a break of about a month, and assumed the rank of Lieutenant. I did not feel quite at home at this regiment, though, because I was not confident in the Colonel of the 18th. This, among some other reasons, have made me leave this regiment a few days past.
Right, I think that pretty much sums up my MM/NW carreer so far.
Why should we accept you? - Well, when it comes to experience, I think I can count myself amongst the veteran cavalrymen, seeing I have had about 1.5 years of linebattle experience as cavalry, of which ~9 months leading. The KDG and the 18thRH fancied me a good leader, so I suppose I am. :p
Aside from that, I feel I can add a few things to this regiment, as I'm sure the way you lead and train aren't identical to the methods I'm used to, so I can add my experience to your schedule.
How much are you willing to improve? - Not quite sure how much I can improve further, but any improvement is welcome.
Where did you find out about us? - Well, I have cut just about everyone of you to pieces in linebattles (although I'm pretty sure you have done so a great many more times to me :P), and you seem to be a nice enough li'l group.

As mentioned before, I have recently quit a different cavalry regiment. I am not 100% sure if a chance of regiment will help me regain my vigor for NW, as that has been steadily declining over the past few months. If that is not the case, you might not see of me again in a few weeks' time, but if it is, you might find yourself a dedicated soldier in me. :P

I think that's pretty much all I have to say. I hope to find a nice regiment in the 15th, and I hope you guys find a nice new recruit in me. :P

Cheers,

Maroon

P.S. The [45th] in my Steamname is not related to NW, but to Arma 3.

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 04, 2013, 12:00:42 am »
Careful, this might be a lenghty one. :P

Ingame name? - Maroon
Steam Name? - [45th] Maroon
Age? - 18
Timezone? - GMT +1 (The Netherlands)
Will you be active? - Only time will tell :p
Previous Regiment Experience? - Righto. I started out in January 2012, or late December 2011 (can't quite remember) in the 43rd Highlanders regiment, later reformed as the 42nd, led by Charles MacDonald. That regiment disbanded late March 2012, after which I joined the 1st King's Dragoon Guards of the 5th Brigade, led by Wodan. The KDG has seen a few reformings over it's course, and from December 2012 till February 2013 I have actually led it myself.
In February, I managed to persuade Wodan back as a leader, after which I kept the rank of Lieutenant Colonel for about 4 months. Then, in June, the inevitable happened, and the 5th Brigade was disbanded as a whole.
The KDG was then reformed as the 18th Royal Hussars, since the Hussars were just added to the game back then, which I joined after taking a break of about a month, and assumed the rank of Lieutenant. I did not feel quite at home at this regiment, though, because I was not confident in the Colonel of the 18th. This, among some other reasons, have made me leave this regiment a few days past.
Right, I think that pretty much sums up my MM/NW carreer so far.
Why should we accept you? - Well, when it comes to experience, I think I can count myself amongst the veteran cavalrymen, seeing I have had about 1.5 years of linebattle experience as cavalry, of which ~9 months leading. The KDG and the 18thRH fancied me a good leader, so I suppose I am. :p
Aside from that, I feel I can add a few things to this regiment, as I'm sure the way you lead and train aren't identical to the methods I'm used to, so I can add my experience to your schedule.
How much are you willing to improve? - Not quite sure how much I can improve further, but any improvement is welcome.
Where did you find out about us? - Well, I have cut just about everyone of you to pieces in linebattles (although I'm pretty sure you have done so a great many more times to me :P), and you seem to be a nice enough li'l group.

As mentioned before, I have recently quit a different cavalry regiment. I am not 100% sure if a chance of regiment will help me regain my vigor for NW, as that has been steadily declining over the past few months. If that is not the case, you might not see of me again in a few weeks' time, but if it is, you might find yourself a dedicated soldier in me. :P

I think that's pretty much all I have to say. I hope to find a nice regiment in the 15th, and I hope you guys find a nice new recruit in me. :P

Cheers,

Maroon

P.S. The [45th] in my Steamname is not related to NW, but to Arma 3.

Best application EU.

Also I think I killed the officers of the 15th Hussars in todays 91st event and now to take power hahaha.

Offline Maroon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maroon
« Reply #329 on: October 04, 2013, 12:03:18 am »

Best application EU.

Also I think I killed the officers of the 15th Hussars in todays 91st event and now to take power hahaha.

Hehehe, cheers, I had some spare time over here, so I thought, why not make a fancy one? ;D