Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174826 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #1335 on: March 23, 2015, 03:17:45 am »
R.I.P

Sunday, March 22nd, 2015, so many great players died this day, and I respect all of you very much. :'(

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1336 on: March 23, 2015, 03:34:17 am »
Jackie and Zed, I'd just like to say thank you for all that you contributed to the FSE community, especially the NA part. You guys were some amazing players and even more amazing friends. Hopefully we'll see you all back for BCoF if it ever comes out.

Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1337 on: March 23, 2015, 08:07:31 am »
Jackie, Alexander, Audiate and Zzed all in one day, QQ I go hang myself.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #1338 on: March 23, 2015, 10:16:13 am »
if i was to leave i would  have to post all the notible things i did here

would  be a great amount

told that bih don't @ me

AeroNinja

« Reply #1339 on: March 23, 2015, 10:38:09 am »
Wtf not Zzehth D:

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #1340 on: March 23, 2015, 10:56:30 am »
Though I can't account much for Jackie as I haven't interacted with him much one to one, it's sad to see you go, Zzehth. The NA community didn't deserve someone as fully willing to improve it without ever cracking and succumbing to trolling, like you, and if the UCC was ever longstanding and effective, you would have been the perfect candidate to maintain it. I feel like your vision for the NA community was a solid one. Though it might not seem it, you're an inspiration to me as far as NW goes, and I'll cherish that melee practice we had back in the 92nd, since without it, I would have never been back up to moderate speed.

Spoiler
I'm going to take a break from serious NW activity for a while. I know I'm a hypocrite about saying I'm leaving and coming back later, but I've been considering this for some time now so I'm just putting it out there like this: I'll be playing with regiments still, I might join one, but the drive for competition (which, coupled with meanness and bitter rivalry, seems to be 100% of what this game is now, which really turns me off of it) and the overall atmosphere of events and such are just not what they used to be. It's still fun, but I hate the demanding aspects of it. It truly kills time, and though time is an infinite resource in concept, us mortals only get finite amounts of it per lifetime. These years are special and irreplaceable, and though NW has honestly taught me how to be more socially outgoing, I have little to gain out of playing it still. I know I've collected a lot of hate over the years, and that's all understood, and I know in many eyes I'm pure cancer, and I apologize. But this really is just a game, and critiquing one's worth based solely on what they say on a gaming forum is no way to judge them. I still wish to befriend some of those people, simply because I know that some of them are a lot like me. I'm glad that there's still people who wish for me to join their regiments, and I appreciate that, but as far as my business in NW goes from now on is the occasional forum visit and some casual gameplay with a regiment here or there. If I miss it, perhaps I'll start playing more regularly again, but at the moment I am very drained of it--and combined with repetitive routines, lackluster game library, financial strain, and so forth, I'm pretty drained in general--which is why I'm using this as motivation to seek out old hobbies and chase new dreams. Keep in touch, babes.
[close]
To be fair the EU community had way worse trolls, they were just all banned by FSE staff in 2013 tho back in the "revolution"

AeroNinja

« Reply #1341 on: March 23, 2015, 11:45:53 am »
Though I can't account much for Jackie as I haven't interacted with him much one to one, it's sad to see you go, Zzehth. The NA community didn't deserve someone as fully willing to improve it without ever cracking and succumbing to trolling, like you, and if the UCC was ever longstanding and effective, you would have been the perfect candidate to maintain it. I feel like your vision for the NA community was a solid one. Though it might not seem it, you're an inspiration to me as far as NW goes, and I'll cherish that melee practice we had back in the 92nd, since without it, I would have never been back up to moderate speed.

Spoiler
I'm going to take a break from serious NW activity for a while. I know I'm a hypocrite about saying I'm leaving and coming back later, but I've been considering this for some time now so I'm just putting it out there like this: I'll be playing with regiments still, I might join one, but the drive for competition (which, coupled with meanness and bitter rivalry, seems to be 100% of what this game is now, which really turns me off of it) and the overall atmosphere of events and such are just not what they used to be. It's still fun, but I hate the demanding aspects of it. It truly kills time, and though time is an infinite resource in concept, us mortals only get finite amounts of it per lifetime. These years are special and irreplaceable, and though NW has honestly taught me how to be more socially outgoing, I have little to gain out of playing it still. I know I've collected a lot of hate over the years, and that's all understood, and I know in many eyes I'm pure cancer, and I apologize. But this really is just a game, and critiquing one's worth based solely on what they say on a gaming forum is no way to judge them. I still wish to befriend some of those people, simply because I know that some of them are a lot like me. I'm glad that there's still people who wish for me to join their regiments, and I appreciate that, but as far as my business in NW goes from now on is the occasional forum visit and some casual gameplay with a regiment here or there. If I miss it, perhaps I'll start playing more regularly again, but at the moment I am very drained of it--and combined with repetitive routines, lackluster game library, financial strain, and so forth, I'm pretty drained in general--which is why I'm using this as motivation to seek out old hobbies and chase new dreams. Keep in touch, babes.
[close]
To be fair the EU community had way worse trolls, they were just all banned by FSE staff in 2013 tho back in the "revolution"
I agree with you Coconut.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #1342 on: March 23, 2015, 12:50:40 pm »
Damn. Sorry to see everyone go. Ill still hit you up on snapchat Zzed. And Jackie, have fun in Germany. Thanks for being a great friend. Go see your fam!

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: March 23, 2015, 05:06:12 pm »
Can I leave too?

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1344 on: March 23, 2015, 05:06:36 pm »
No, sorry.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #1345 on: March 23, 2015, 05:29:16 pm »
So... Am I supposed to be next?
The first modder for NW.

AeroNinja

« Reply #1346 on: March 23, 2015, 05:31:05 pm »
Beta pls no. :( I don't want to be the only antillian in this community.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: March 23, 2015, 05:54:24 pm »
What if literally 100% of the community just packed up and left right now. That would be pretty funny.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1348 on: March 23, 2015, 06:02:22 pm »
interesting concept, it would give all of us verging on leaving an excuse to do so
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #1349 on: March 23, 2015, 06:03:19 pm »

Than this would be Rejenorst's train.
Spoiler
[close]
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.