Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174718 times)

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #1320 on: March 09, 2015, 09:15:22 pm »
He lost like 2 1v1s, claimed he hated the game and left.

Offline Johann

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: March 10, 2015, 05:37:25 pm »
Laughing out Loud.

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1322 on: March 10, 2015, 10:15:45 pm »
Until further notice, I'm off to live in the House of Lords.

I will leave you with this,  8)

Spoiler
[close]

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1323 on: March 10, 2015, 10:18:02 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

yeh go claim ur benefits boy :P
<3

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: March 10, 2015, 10:22:46 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

yeh go claim ur benefits boy :P

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: March 23, 2015, 01:54:26 am »
I will keep this short. I have finally decided to leave the NW community completely. I truly enjoyed my time playing this game actively and competitively, yet have come to the point where I do not wish to continue to do so. I have various reasons for this. I no longer enjoy the active community, I find the atmosphere very unwelcoming and unfriendly, as of late I have had less time to play the game as well as less drive, and last but not least some things have arisen in my life which I wish to pursue. I will continue to play this game and remain in a regiment, however I will be playing less, under a different name and not competitively. I simply wish to play on and off as someone unknown to the community. If I have removed you as a friend, please take no offense and do not try to re-add me. I only kept a select few steam friends, those I talk to more often and whose company, while gaming, I enjoy. If I did keep you please do not give away my name to anyone. I wish to remain unknown! Thanks for the good times and good luck to everyone!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1326 on: March 23, 2015, 01:58:37 am »
I will keep this short. I have finally decided to leave the NW community completely. I truly enjoyed my time playing this game actively and competitively, yet have come to the point where I do not wish to continue to do so. I have various reasons for this. I no longer enjoy the active community, I find the atmosphere very unwelcoming and unfriendly, as of late I have had less time to play the game as well as less drive, and last but not least some things have arisen in my life which I wish to pursue. I will continue to play this game and remain in a regiment, however I will be playing less, under a different name and not competitively. I simply wish to play on and off as someone unknown to the community. If I have removed you as a friend, please take no offense and do not try to re-add me. I only kept a select few steam friends, those I talk to more often and whose company, while gaming, I enjoy. If I did keep you please do not give away my name to anyone. I wish to remain unknown! Thanks for the good times and good luck to everyone!
NA and NW has lost perhaps the best player to ever play the game. Not only is he skilled, he is a great friend of mine and I am sad to see him and Zzehth go. I wish you luck in everything you do in the future and hope you will have a long, plentiful life and 4 kids. 5 kids is to much imo.
Spoiler
I'm jk but i'm gonna miss you.
[close]

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: March 23, 2015, 02:04:32 am »
I will be starting my stage of "retirement". I have been through a lot with this game and its community. I started from the bottom and worked my way up to something that was not worth the effort or the reward in the end. I made a fool out of myself and I glorified myself. My time as an active leader has expired and I wish to lie low for a while and enjoy the game on a personal note. I will still be posting on the forums. You might catch me in game every once in a while. I am not as important as Jackie or Zzehth but please continue the effort to make the game bigger than what it is. 3 1/2 years and 2400 hours later I am finally starting to quit.

It was fun guys, thanks.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #1328 on: March 23, 2015, 02:10:49 am »
I will keep this short and simple.
Do not re add me on steam or even bother me.

Bye.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #1329 on: March 23, 2015, 02:30:26 am »
Jackie- I've known you for 3 years ever since the deep rivalry between the 91st and 92nd. I used to be 92nd_Lt_John_Grant and I've always knew that you were one of the top if not best meleers in the 91st. My drive to improve myself in melee came from EU which I am thankful for. That 1v1 vs the 91st back in Mount & musket was one of the most intense battles I've ever been in. When you moved to the NA community I knew right from the start that you were going to be a force to be reckoned with. It felt weird at first fighting alongside one my old rivals but after a little bit fighting side by side with you felt right. Good luck in whatever you do next and I hope you reinkindle your love for NW when you move to Europe. afterall EU>na ;D

Zedd- One of the nicest people I have met. Never shyed away to welcome a new recruit. It's sad to see that the 92nd went down so fast just as you guys were starting to establish the exact same reputation that the EU 92nd had. You always reminded me of an EU player Zedd, Disciplined, respectful and kind. I hope that you find what you are looking for outside of NW and good luck with whatever comes next. CutestfaceNA ::)
Spoiler

[close]
Sad to see you go, I've had one of the best times in my NW history in the 12th with you and Jackie. Many laughs and great times. You and Jackie will always be remembered as one of the most respected members of the NW community.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #1330 on: March 23, 2015, 02:34:55 am »

Bye.
Someone seems a bit mad, anyways goodbye and thanks for contributing to the community for as long as you did.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: March 23, 2015, 02:45:10 am »
arrogant, more like.

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #1332 on: March 23, 2015, 02:51:12 am »

Bye.
Someone seems a bit mad, anyways goodbye and thanks for contributing to the community for as long as you did.
If you want to cut your ties from a community its easier to rip the band-aid off rather than peel it slowly. Understandable.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1333 on: March 23, 2015, 03:03:18 am »
Though I can't account much for Jackie as I haven't interacted with him much one to one, it's sad to see you go, Zzehth. The NA community didn't deserve someone as fully willing to improve it without ever cracking and succumbing to trolling, like you, and if the UCC was ever longstanding and effective, you would have been the perfect candidate to maintain it. I feel like your vision for the NA community was a solid one. Though it might not seem it, you're an inspiration to me as far as NW goes, and I'll cherish that melee practice we had back in the 92nd, since without it, I would have never been back up to moderate speed.

Spoiler
I'm going to take a break from serious NW activity for a while. I know I'm a hypocrite about saying I'm leaving and coming back later, but I've been considering this for some time now so I'm just putting it out there like this: I'll be playing with regiments still, I might join one, but the drive for competition (which, coupled with meanness and bitter rivalry, seems to be 100% of what this game is now, which really turns me off of it) and the overall atmosphere of events and such are just not what they used to be. It's still fun, but I hate the demanding aspects of it. It truly kills time, and though time is an infinite resource in concept, us mortals only get finite amounts of it per lifetime. These years are special and irreplaceable, and though NW has honestly taught me how to be more socially outgoing, I have little to gain out of playing it still. I know I've collected a lot of hate over the years, and that's all understood, and I know in many eyes I'm pure cancer, and I apologize. But this really is just a game, and critiquing one's worth based solely on what they say on a gaming forum is no way to judge them. I still wish to befriend some of those people, simply because I know that some of them are a lot like me. I'm glad that there's still people who wish for me to join their regiments, and I appreciate that, but as far as my business in NW goes from now on is the occasional forum visit and some casual gameplay with a regiment here or there. If I miss it, perhaps I'll start playing more regularly again, but at the moment I am very drained of it--and combined with repetitive routines, lackluster game library, financial strain, and so forth, I'm pretty drained in general--which is why I'm using this as motivation to seek out old hobbies and chase new dreams. Keep in touch, babes.
[close]

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: March 23, 2015, 03:07:05 am »
Good luck Audiate.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st