Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174780 times)

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #1050 on: July 30, 2014, 05:38:40 pm »
I remember when you called 63e bad :'(
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1051 on: July 30, 2014, 05:48:18 pm »
bye sharpe  :(

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 30, 2014, 05:56:41 pm »
p.s. brb someone's at the door.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 30, 2014, 06:16:24 pm »
I will never forget you for the 5 minutes you'll be away, Nipple.
Current:

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1054 on: July 30, 2014, 09:37:41 pm »
Dear FSE & NW community:
I am retired from NW and the British Army, yet it never occured to me to put up a farewell message up here, but due to the messages i receive on steam i think this will save me some time by explaining it all up here.

Background: I started playing NW just over 2 years ago, and within a week of playing i started my own regiment the 1st Royal Green Jackets. I played with 1st RGJ for a long time, shaping it into a very skilled and disciplined regiment. After about 8 months i had enlisted in the Navy in real life, so my NW commitment went down for awhile until i got stationed, but as soon as i was on my feet i took my regiment to the major leagues by creating the British Army along with Chosenman and Gummy, and alot of NW players with experience in the FLASH'S Army (Zarenx, Kalzakov, Holy, and Dom). With good friends around me and a goal in mind we managed to take a small idea and turn it into the largest most powerful NW force on the battlefield.
Serving with the army for some time and running a clan of upto 26 regiments at one point takes alot of out of a guy.
Considering i attented about 8-13 Linebattles a week i was barely getting enough sleep or free time to handle my navy career.
So seeing that the army was in safe hands and under good leadership, i am retiring from the NW, British Army, and the 1st Royal Green Jackets. I may pop around once in a blue moon, but my intentions are to use this new free time on my hands to study for advancement exams, work on my career, and travel Europe.

Shoutouts: Many thanks to all men from the 1st RGJ for supporting me over the years. Hagman, Beniah, Slightknight, Lick, Price and many more.
Many thanks to all British Army staff members especially Zarenx for working harder than me to make sure the BA was always provided for.
Many thanks to the other generals and officers within the BA (Chosenman, Kammin, and Jasper). Without you Chosen this never would of happened....
Many thanks to all my NW friends who hosted events or attended ours (Getty, Kilidath, MrStefan, DA Lucas, and many more.
Many thanks to everyone who i have fought with or against for helping make this game enjoyable on and off the battlefield.

To all of the people who i have wronged, or angered (you all know who you are) i hope you can bury the hatchet the same way as me.
I would like to thanks the NW community and admins as well for making a game this fun that i have played it for over 2 years.
Finally i would like to thank Dan the Chef for being one of the first officers in my regiment, and also for being a great friend which is hard to find considering i had to kick you out of the army on numerous occasions.

Regards
BA_General_Sharpe (retired)
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #1055 on: July 30, 2014, 10:04:53 pm »
do they teach basic grammar in the navy??

rip in pieces bretish army 2012-2014 will miss trolling you

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: July 30, 2014, 10:18:13 pm »
do they teach basic grammar in the navy??

rip in pieces bretish army 2012-2014 will miss trolling you

The Navy is the place to be mang.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PLgX-VRwKWE

Offline Chosen1

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chosen1
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1057 on: July 31, 2014, 12:29:12 am »
goml plebs I quit this shit game a long time ago and haven't returned once
9-11 Coaster.

Find out what it's like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant airplane when you experience "United Airlines Flight 175"® – the only flying roller coaster of its kind in the world. Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted crash into the twin towers… and that's just the beginning. Experience the full force and power of riding down the twin towers, all on one of the deadliest tracks in the world.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: July 31, 2014, 12:32:09 am »

*is on FSE forums*
Current:

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1059 on: July 31, 2014, 04:48:47 am »
Fucking Finally
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #1060 on: July 31, 2014, 07:43:45 am »

oh fug :DD :D :DDD chosen1 is alif?????

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 31, 2014, 12:28:17 pm »
Dear FSE & NW community:
I am retired from NW and the British Army, yet it never occured to me to put up a farewell message up here, but due to the messages i receive on steam i think this will save me some time by explaining it all up here.

Background: I started playing NW just over 2 years ago, and within a week of playing i started my own regiment the 1st Royal Green Jackets. I played with 1st RGJ for a long time, shaping it into a very skilled and disciplined regiment. After about 8 months i had enlisted in the Navy in real life, so my NW commitment went down for awhile until i got stationed, but as soon as i was on my feet i took my regiment to the major leagues by creating the British Army along with Chosenman and Gummy, and alot of NW players with experience in the FLASH'S Army (Zarenx, Kalzakov, Holy, and Dom). With good friends around me and a goal in mind we managed to take a small idea and turn it into the largest most powerful NW force on the battlefield.
Serving with the army for some time and running a clan of upto 26 regiments at one point takes alot of out of a guy.
Considering i attented about 8-13 Linebattles a week i was barely getting enough sleep or free time to handle my navy career.
So seeing that the army was in safe hands and under good leadership, i am retiring from the NW, British Army, and the 1st Royal Green Jackets. I may pop around once in a blue moon, but my intentions are to use this new free time on my hands to study for advancement exams, work on my career, and travel Europe.

Shoutouts: Many thanks to all men from the 1st RGJ for supporting me over the years. Hagman, Beniah, Slightknight, Lick, Price and many more.
Many thanks to all British Army staff members especially Zarenx for working harder than me to make sure the BA was always provided for.
Many thanks to the other generals and officers within the BA (Chosenman, Kammin, and Jasper). Without you Chosen this never would of happened....
Many thanks to all my NW friends who hosted events or attended ours (Getty, Kilidath, MrStefan, DA Lucas, and many more.
Many thanks to everyone who i have fought with or against for helping make this game enjoyable on and off the battlefield.

To all of the people who i have wronged, or angered (you all know who you are) i hope you can bury the hatchet the same way as me.
I would like to thanks the NW community and admins as well for making a game this fun that i have played it for over 2 years.
Finally i would like to thank Dan the Chef for being one of the first officers in my regiment, and also for being a great friend which is hard to find considering i had to kick you out of the army on numerous occasions.

Regards

Seya

Offline SherlockCat

• Major
  • "bitch don't make me bring them killers out." Keef
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SherlockCat
« Reply #1062 on: August 01, 2014, 09:37:48 am »
i go on holiday for 2 week, i no be here. Attention plz.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #1063 on: August 01, 2014, 11:31:32 pm »
Dear FSE & NW community:

And super duper thanks to Crunch for being best mercenary footguard NA and saving my ass from charging regiments many a time.

Regards
Cya Sharpe was fun mercing for you.

Offline Antoine de Lasalle

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: August 02, 2014, 09:09:33 am »
Just wanted to say I'm retiring Napoleonic Wars.

It was fun while it lasted. Now life is ahead.

Thanks for the fun guys.

Adieu!!!