Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174806 times)

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #1035 on: July 19, 2014, 09:41:13 pm »
Off to the shop, guys. See you in 20.
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
« Reply #1036 on: July 19, 2014, 09:43:09 pm »
Get me a mars bar

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1037 on: July 19, 2014, 09:50:43 pm »
Mountain Dew and Doritos pl0x

Offline Lewis96

• Major
  • Not so ded
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Waiting for holdfast
« Reply #1038 on: July 19, 2014, 10:13:02 pm »
Yeah okay m8.

Thread title should be changed to "People taking small breaks thread".
I second that

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: July 19, 2014, 10:34:42 pm »
About to take a mean shit guys, I might not be back for a while, but maybe i'll stick around on FSE because I can bring my smartphone to the bathroom until the battery dies.

My bio: As a young child i started playing NW when it went on sale on steam because it lwas fun. I was 9 years old then, how much growing up I've done since then. I am now 31 years old and I have had a wild ride with my friends in NW. I started with the 53rd regimet of trots and from there I rose high in the ranks through devotion to the community and a strong sense of comradery wioth my reg mates. From there I got bored and joined the 216th FKI, which was led by Jillander the Dinglebop. In that regiment I learned how to melee and how to be an active member of the community at large. Now I am here on the FSE forums. I'm afraid my time here has come to a close, as my ass is about to explode from dishware. Goodbye gentlemen, it's been real

Shoutouts:

Frithbiscuit for being with me in the 216th FKI. He was my first melee instructer and he taught me a lot about singing in the shower etc.
Jillander the Dinglebop for being my first good Col. He was cool.
Ray (ofize) for being a good person to my mom when he met her when he babysat me
Olafson and Vincewszo for making good game!
Cluelesswill for helping me through hard times when I first decided to quit the 216th FKI and when I came back i accidentally landed in the 24th regiment of feet. he told me he know what I mean and its hard but just keep ur head up.
Goodbye gentlement

Update: oh god I have to run to the drug store to buy more toilet paper hold on.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:48:20 pm by Nipplestockings »

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: July 19, 2014, 10:50:04 pm »
take pictures of ur shit nipple

i will always not forgetting the advntures in 216rd FKI with you. i will shit in ur honour
Current:

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: July 19, 2014, 10:51:46 pm »
After much consideration and painful rectal straining, I have decided to return to the community. Do not ask me why, for I am not willing to get into a debate about my reasoning. I hope you all have a nice afternoon.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 19, 2014, 10:53:19 pm »
Did you at least take pictures?
Current:

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: July 19, 2014, 10:55:21 pm »
No sorry I dropped my phone in the toilet. Maybe next time.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1044 on: July 19, 2014, 11:17:28 pm »
I'm back. The end.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1045 on: July 22, 2014, 04:47:30 am »
bye

Offline Ulfric Kaas

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Leader_Ulfric
« Reply #1046 on: July 22, 2014, 03:57:40 pm »
I demand more depressing leaves pl0x
I'm gay for Ulfric. There I said it

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: July 22, 2014, 04:46:14 pm »

Well, here goes. I joined in 2013 and now I'm leaving. I'm sorry for the wall of text, but I had to.

Shoutouts: Me, for being so fucking great.
Current:

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 22, 2014, 04:53:10 pm »

Well, here goes. I joined in 2013 and now I'm leaving. I'm sorry for the wall of text, but I had to.

Shoutouts: Me, for being so fucking great.

good
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 12:25:05 am by Dom13WorstNW »

Offline sharpe455

• Second Lieutenant
  • give me a rifle, and ill give you a dead frog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 30, 2014, 12:16:16 pm »
Dear FSE & NW community:
I am retired from NW and the British Army, yet it never occured to me to put up a farewell message up here, but due to the messages i receive on steam i think this will save me some time by explaining it all up here.

Background: I started playing NW just over 2 years ago, and within a week of playing i started my own regiment the 1st Royal Green Jackets. I played with 1st RGJ for a long time, shaping it into a very skilled and disciplined regiment. After about 8 months i had enlisted in the Navy in real life, so my NW commitment went down for awhile until i got stationed, but as soon as i was on my feet i took my regiment to the major leagues by creating the British Army along with Chosenman and Gummy, and alot of NW players with experience in the FLASH'S Army (Zarenx, Kalzakov, Holy, and Dom). With good friends around me and a goal in mind we managed to take a small idea and turn it into the largest most powerful NW force on the battlefield.
Serving with the army for some time and running a clan of upto 26 regiments at one point takes alot of out of a guy.
Considering i attented about 8-13 Linebattles a week i was barely getting enough sleep or free time to handle my navy career.
So seeing that the army was in safe hands and under good leadership, i am retiring from the NW, British Army, and the 1st Royal Green Jackets. I may pop around once in a blue moon, but my intentions are to use this new free time on my hands to study for advancement exams, work on my career, and travel Europe.

Shoutouts: Many thanks to all men from the 1st RGJ for supporting me over the years. Hagman, Beniah, Slightknight, Lick, Price and many more.
Many thanks to all British Army staff members especially Zarenx for working harder than me to make sure the BA was always provided for.
Many thanks to the other generals and officers within the BA (Chosenman, Kammin, and Jasper). Without you Chosen this never would of happened....
Many thanks to all my NW friends who hosted events or attended ours (Getty, Kilidath, MrStefan, DA Lucas, and many more.
Many thanks to everyone who i have fought with or against for helping make this game enjoyable on and off the battlefield.

To all of the people who i have wronged, or angered (you all know who you are) i hope you can bury the hatchet the same way as me.
I would like to thanks the NW community and admins as well for making a game this fun that i have played it for over 2 years.
Finally i would like to thank Dan the Chef for being one of the first officers in my regiment, and also for being a great friend which is hard to find considering i had to kick you out of the army on numerous occasions.

Regards
BA_General_Sharpe (retired)