Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174743 times)

AeroNinja

Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #975 on: June 11, 2014, 09:04:02 pm »
Coco :( . Sad to see you go. :(

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #976 on: June 11, 2014, 09:12:37 pm »
Bye Coconut :(

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #977 on: June 11, 2014, 10:40:35 pm »
Sorry I banned you during my event.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #978 on: June 11, 2014, 10:41:48 pm »
Goodbye Coconut, I always remember you for breaking the chat and you were one of the funnier people in the NA scene. Hope to see you back soon man, sad to see you go.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #979 on: June 11, 2014, 10:48:09 pm »
NW isn't about the gameplay really, but about teamwork and making yourself as a unit the best that you can be, and having a great community where you can bond and make new friendships out of NW. <3 <3

I couldn't say it better myself. I'll miss you. </3.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #980 on: June 12, 2014, 09:04:49 am »
Bye Coco. #RIP 1teEPL <3

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: June 12, 2014, 11:09:04 am »
Coco 92nd never forget babe <3

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: June 12, 2014, 07:28:35 pm »
Goodbye, I would write a long speech but the I'm not 100% certain that I will be gone forever.

I would like to thank my main 3 regiments that I spent most of my time in NW with and experienced the best gaming community memories of my life.

The 92nd- I spent almost 2 years in the 92nd and while I was there we went from having 20-30 men lines to 80! My most memorable moments were the first ever groupfighting tournament that I entered with Equalkasta (Team Ballerina) and the day we beat the 91st in a 1v1 was also an amazing moment

The 1stFKI(Under Millander) - Another great year of my NW career, my first real NA regiment when I left the 92nd because I couldn't attend events b/c of school. We quickly became one of the best regiments in the NA scene and we had one of the best communities playing many other games.

The 12th- A regiment that I joined blind, I knew no one from it when I left the 1stFKI but I quickly got to know everyone. Great memories, especially in 2013 and I will never forget all the individual members. We truly carved a place for ourselves in the NW hall of fame and I was glad to be a part of it.

NW isn't about the gameplay really, but about teamwork and making yourself as a unit the best that you can be, and having a great community where you can bond and make new friendships out of NW. <3 <3

This is the first post on this thread I have ever felt strongly enough to write a reply to. Au revoir Coco you have been a good friend for aslong as ive known you. Its always nice to hear about the old FKI on this forum we certiantly were in the limelight in those times. This is in part to you with your dedication ingame, in administration, and as a valued member of our community working your way over the course of a year from Rekrut to Feldwebel, a clime few have made. I know whenever you join TS all the old hands from the FKI recognize you.

When you hung up your coat of black to don a jacket of red you did so in the most courteous and respectful way possible and we were able to stay as friends. This is testimant to yourself and your character my friend. I wish you best of luck in all your future endouvers

Au revoir mon ami

~ Millander,
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline stylish

• First Lieutenant
  • Degenerate, Mad, Lunatic, Prick and Halfwit
    • View Profile
    • SADSADASDSA.COM
  • Nick: Stylish
« Reply #983 on: June 13, 2014, 12:38:29 am »
This thread is so depressing man.

Really, it is.

Nah.
Former Lieutenant of the 3rdFG || Captain of Team Netherlands NWEC 2014 || Primus <3 Stylish

HERISHEY NEVER FORGET; SPENDS HIS LIFE GETTING TOP POSTS, ONLY TO GET PERMBANNED LOL

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
« Reply #984 on: June 13, 2014, 04:26:24 pm »
Bye :(

Offline Oxford_

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I <3 Jenna Coleman & CS:GO
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: June 14, 2014, 12:03:15 am »
My time has also come to say goodbye :'(

Ive had a great time in this community for 1 and a half years! I commanded the same guys for most of it! It was a pleasure to do so!

- 4e, my first regiment, all time best regiment and i miss the old days in the 4e and the NW game at that time,
- 1stCSG/1stFG, I never wanted to be a leader it just happened and was a great point of my gaming life commanding and running a regiment!

But i have things in my life coming up, my last year at university and starting up my own company, and i leave my 5/6 year gaming life behind me, ''although i still may play games from time to time''.

I will still be around on the forum's from time to time, someone has to make the graphics!

And i will occasionally Inv, if ya need my 2 out of 10 melee skill ;)

Goodbye NW:)

My Outro Song!
[close]

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #986 on: June 14, 2014, 12:09:03 am »
RIP in peace
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #987 on: June 14, 2014, 12:11:20 am »
I will still be around on the forum's from time to time, someone has to make the graphics!

<3

You will be missed, mate.

Offline Price

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: June 14, 2014, 12:16:45 am »
Bye Oxford.

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
« Reply #989 on: June 14, 2014, 12:30:04 am »
My time has also come to say goodbye :'(

Ive had a great time in this community for 1 and a half years! I commanded the same guys for most of it! It was a pleasure to do so!

- 4e, my first regiment, all time best regiment and i miss the old days in the 4e and the NW game at that time,
- 1stCSG/1stFG, I never wanted to be a leader it just happened and was a great point of my gaming life commanding and running a regiment!

But i have things in my life coming up, my last year at university and starting up my own company, and i leave my 5/6 year gaming life behind me, ''although i still may play games from time to time''.

And i will occasionally Inv, if ya need my 2 out of 10 melee skill ;)

Goodbye NW:)

My Outro Song!
[close]
It's a shame to see you go Oxford :'( I will never forget all the events you have commanded me, and all fun we had. It has been an honor to serve you, now good bye :'(

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:48:54 am by Andrew »