Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174742 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #945 on: June 08, 2014, 09:43:21 pm »
Thanks Nutty. ;)

Okay Phreak we will keep it our secret.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #946 on: June 08, 2014, 09:45:23 pm »
Anyway, I have also decided to stop playing NW as I currently see no regiments that appeal to me other than 17e which I am understandably not allowed back into after leaving it twice already. So I have decided that I will stop playing NW for now till possibly its death, depending on whether I see a regiment that may interest me. Been great fun and the NW community really is something special both in a good and bad way. I will still be on FSE from time to time and also invite for regiments from time to time, as well as refereeing for the NWL. I may also attend tournaments from time to time too.

So basically you're not actually leaving.  ???
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: June 08, 2014, 09:48:23 pm »
Anyway, I have also decided to stop playing NW as I currently see no regiments that appeal to me other than 17e which I am understandably not allowed back into after leaving it twice already. So I have decided that I will stop playing NW for now till possibly its death, depending on whether I see a regiment that may interest me. Been great fun and the NW community really is something special both in a good and bad way. I will still be on FSE from time to time and also invite for regiments from time to time, as well as refereeing for the NWL. I may also attend tournaments from time to time too.

So basically you're not actually leaving.  ???
No one fully leaves, I am just leaving the regiments aspect of the community and going to be less active on FSE as well as in-game (I was pretty inactive in game anyway).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #948 on: June 08, 2014, 09:52:50 pm »
Ignore Smyky, he is incapable of understanding words longer than 5 letters.

Best of luck PieHead  ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 11:04:05 am by Posh »
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline SilentPain

• Sergeant Major
  • retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SilentPain, SP, Vidar, TheBearJew
« Reply #949 on: June 08, 2014, 09:54:12 pm »
omg Heriii  :'(

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: June 08, 2014, 09:54:22 pm »
Perhaps we should make another thread. "Leaving the community, but not entirely"

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
  • Side: Union
« Reply #951 on: June 08, 2014, 09:56:11 pm »
Cya Nock mate.

I would like to say thanks to a few people/regiments who I was friends with or helped me during my time in NW;

Regiments:

17e - My first regiment, the regiment that I enjoyed being in most and the regiment that took me from nub to "good", a bunch of great guys and yeah sorry for being a dick too a few members - but that's just the way I act, I never meant it personally to anyone.

3rdFG - Another regiment I really enjoyed being a part of, was a great regiment whilst it lasted.

People:

Posh - My first regimental leader who helped me learn how to NW.  :-*
Eddie - I was a dick to you at times, but you know I love ya. ;)
Primus - Great guy, taught me a thing or two about melee.
Axiom - My babe.  :-*
SilentPain - My little BearJew.
Racoon - First guy that ever trusted me with admin.  :o
Stylish - Good guy/laugh to be with.

There are many others, so sorry if I missed you.

Just to add, I am going to remove people I don't talk to or don't need from Steam.
Bye bby, it's been fun playing with you :'( :'(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 08, 2014, 09:57:09 pm »
Perhaps we should make another thread. "Leaving the community, but not entirely"
I agree.  ::)

Thanks Andrews and Ratchet. ;)

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 08, 2014, 11:40:44 pm »
Bai Herisheyyyyyyyyyyy  :'(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: June 09, 2014, 12:09:07 am »
Bye sweetie, I might see you NA side if I ever get time to pop to a NA event.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #955 on: June 09, 2014, 12:48:05 am »
Cya bro! :'(
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Dusan

• Donator
  • hate Koalas
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: June 09, 2014, 01:43:44 am »
The time has come that I will leave the community. It was a pleasure to see how this game developed from MMrussia3 to NW( where it is today). But the game wasn't fun lately (Raging,etc). So I will leave now before I rage more and more. Thanks to all the people that I got to know. I met so many nice people and made alot of friends in this community. Also big thanks to every regiment I have been in, where I had so much fun. Thanks for the great Tournaments and Events.

I will join the Reserve of the 17e and will still be around from time to time. Just not as active on the forums and ingame as before.

Thanks to these People
Spoiler
Nosswill
Becker
Maysor
Tyber
Tupac
Tavington
Posh
Exir
Proace
Jackie
Eddie
all 7te Member
Dusan
Zobel
[close]

Thanks to these Regiments
Spoiler
5th_TFF(first regiment,learned melee there, met many friends)
6te (mentor regiment)
91st(such an awesome regiment)
17e (regiment where I had the most fun)
[close]
:P
Spoiler
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8[/youtube]
[close]

Regards Moskito

:'(

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 09, 2014, 01:51:04 am »
When I find a game that interests me more than a month I'm saying good bye to this shithole game called NW
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 09, 2014, 02:05:56 am »
but you just came back :c
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
« Reply #959 on: June 09, 2014, 01:45:11 pm »
We all have diffrent ways Frith :P

But yea, I agree with Herishey. Whats the point beeing in a regiment that you don't enjoy. I miss the 1stcsg :'(