Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174833 times)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #930 on: June 08, 2014, 05:33:58 am »
I will be taking leave for around a month to focus on things going on in my life (girls,studying)

See you guys!

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #931 on: June 08, 2014, 07:57:48 am »
I will be taking leave for around a month to focus on things going on in my life (girls,studying)

See you guys!

Panda. :3 Bai

Offline Jay_One

• Donator
  • 84e Retired Prison Guard
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jay_One
  • Side: Union
« Reply #932 on: June 08, 2014, 11:12:29 am »
See you in a few weeks Moskito. :)

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #933 on: June 08, 2014, 11:47:42 am »
Ouch Jay, ouch.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #934 on: June 08, 2014, 11:55:10 am »
Jay, master of kicking people in the teeth

:3
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 11:56:55 am by Fungus »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: June 08, 2014, 01:47:30 pm »
Bye Moskito :O

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: June 08, 2014, 01:58:24 pm »
bye mozzy :'(

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Nock

« Reply #937 on: June 08, 2014, 08:17:55 pm »
Well well well... It had to happened... i don't think that a lot of people know me but i'm actually taking a break... I dont have any pleasure to play NW, it's been around 4-6 months that i've been totally inactive in NW

I have enjoyed to play with you guys, see ya later perhaps

(ps: dat shitty english pls)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #938 on: June 08, 2014, 09:25:10 pm »
Cya Nock mate.

Anyway, I have also decided to stop playing NW as I currently see no regiments that appeal to me other than 17e which I am understandably not allowed back into after leaving it twice already. So I have decided that I will stop playing NW for now till possibly its death, depending on whether I see a regiment that may interest me. Been great fun and the NW community really is something special both in a good and bad way. I will still be on FSE from time to time and also invite for regiments from time to time, as well as refereeing for the NWL. I may also attend tournaments from time to time too.

I would like to say thanks to a few people/regiments who I was friends with or helped me during my time in NW;

Regiments:

17e - My first regiment, the regiment that I enjoyed being in most and the regiment that took me from nub to "good", a bunch of great guys and yeah sorry for being a dick too a few members - but that's just the way I act, I never meant it personally to anyone.

3rdFG - Another regiment I really enjoyed being a part of, was a great regiment whilst it lasted.

People:

Posh - My first regimental leader who helped me learn how to NW.  :-*
Eddie - I was a dick to you at times, but you know I love ya. ;)
Primus - Great guy, taught me a thing or two about melee.
Axiom - My babe.  :-*
SilentPain - My little BearJew.
Racoon - First guy that ever trusted me with admin.  :o
Stylish - Good guy/laugh to be with.

There are many others, so sorry if I missed you.

Just to add, I am going to remove people I don't talk to or don't need from Steam.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 09:27:39 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Phreak

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Phreak the twerker
« Reply #939 on: June 08, 2014, 09:31:31 pm »
Cya Nock mate.

Anyway, I have also decided to stop playing NW as I currently see no regiments that appeal to me other than 17e which I am understandably not allowed back into after leaving it twice already. So I have decided that I will stop playing NW for now till possibly its death, depending on whether I see a regiment that may interest me. Been great fun and the NW community really is something special both in a good and bad way. I will still be on FSE from time to time and also invite for regiments from time to time, as well as refereeing for the NWL. I may also attend tournaments from time to time too.

I would like to say thanks to a few people/regiments who I was friends with or helped me during my time in NW;

Regiments:

17e - My first regiment, the regiment that I enjoyed being in most and the regiment that took me from nub to "good", a bunch of great guys and yeah sorry for being a dick too a few members - but that's just the way I act, I never meant it personally to anyone.

3rdFG - Another regiment I really enjoyed being a part of, was a great regiment whilst it lasted.

People:

Posh - My first regimental leader who helped me learn how to NW.  :-*
Eddie - I was a dick to you at times, but you know I love ya. ;)
Primus - Great guy, taught me a thing or two about melee.
Axiom - My babe.  :-*
SilentPain - My little BearJew.
Racoon - First guy that ever trusted me with admin.  :o
Stylish - Good guy/laugh to be with.

There are many others, so sorry if I missed you.

Just to add, I am going to remove people I don't talk to or don't need from Steam.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I'll talk to tav and we can reform the 91st <333

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: June 08, 2014, 09:32:43 pm »
At least Herishey has gone

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: June 08, 2014, 09:34:23 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #942 on: June 08, 2014, 09:35:56 pm »
<3 Axiom bbe, Phreak u r cute ;(. Smyky, I've never talked to you before and you just act as if you are a mad child, your comments make me laugh. Nutty m8 you love me really.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: June 08, 2014, 09:36:31 pm »
<3 Axiom bbe, Phreak u r cute ;(. Smyky, I've never talked to you before and you just act as if you are a mad child, your comments make me laugh. Nutty m8 you love me really.
Good luck Herishey!

Offline Phreak

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Phreak the twerker
« Reply #944 on: June 08, 2014, 09:38:14 pm »
shhh