Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174844 times)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #780 on: May 11, 2014, 03:06:58 pm »
Frith no more off topic posts plz or i report.

Cya again William
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: May 11, 2014, 05:32:08 pm »
When I saw fireboy posted I got excited...  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #782 on: May 11, 2014, 05:57:41 pm »
No offense William, you posted once before, you always come back within a week, so unless you really want attention this thread is meant for those permanently leaving, not oh I'll post once in a while like a majority of fse users.

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: May 11, 2014, 07:47:43 pm »
Spoiler
So today I have decided to take a turn in my IRL life. Now, no, I'm not resigning nor leaving. I am simply re prioritizing my life. I will spend more time on my waning algebra II grade and try to get higher grades. Seeing the financial situation that has befallen my family I want to at least get as many scholarships as I possibly can. This means getting as high grades as I can since I don't play any sports. Pretty much this equates to maybe an hour a day on the computer until I boost my grades to a higher standard. Having a b- in my subjects is saddening and I would prefer to fix that soon.

Then there is my social life, I have plenty of friends, but it seems as though outside of school I do nothing. Having 1300 hours on a game eats at that. I never go out to eat, never go on dates, never have much fun. I feel my life is controlled by what I do on the computer, similar to how people are controlled by drugs. I've had a memorable time in the FSE community and I will certainly try my best to get on and play but for now you can consider me in a low activity state, sadly however, this will mean I will probably not be able to finish my Gdm prospects in the 63e, or at least I think. I will not resign but I will do my best to try and play during event times and manage the skirmishers.

Regardless, I would like to thank all the commanders I have had and the rankers I have played alongside with. You gave me some of the best times in my life and I will never forget it.

Finally the shout outs I have to all the people in the FSE Community I have met, do not be offended if I don't mention you, I can't remember everyone.

Shout outs
Speirs the Amazing- After watching your videos I bought NW and I joined the 33rd as a result. You were the one who got me started in the NW world that has intrigued me for so long.

Diplex- One of my favorite leaders and one the most influential people I have met. Although his opinion has waned and I am now just another face. Thank you for leading your regiments and allowing me to have some of my best gaming moments.

Deans- Helped me get along in my first days in the NW community and got me started.

Eoin- Helped me out in the 33rd and 44th, gave me my first promotion in a NW regiment, to private. "CluelessWill, you have been a recruit for too long."

DragonPuff- One of my first friends in the NW community, probably one of people who I would love to meet IRL. #SkirmsBestNA

Offizer- Another great friend in the community, helped me out in the 23e as my 2nd in command, and was very influential, was a "neat'o" guy to know.

Thompson- Great dude, merced a lot for me in the 23e, now in the 63e with me. "Best Virginia" and a fellow fan of N&S. 4th Virginia

Redrum- Doesn't follow any orders I give him 90% of the time but still really cool to play around with and a friendly face

Karth- My current colonel and a cool guy. Taught me a lot and I thank him for that.\

SamuraiOfNapoleon- My 2nd in command of the 1stIJA, he overthrew and took my regiment. He taught me to trust nobody.

Clearlyinvisible: A friend who pops by every once in a while and starts random conversations, talks over my orders, and annoys me.  ;)

Riz- Considers me a good friend, however, he is now in Afghanistan fighting on the front lines. Stay strong and you shall prevail.

FSE Staff: Thanks for making this great game and I would never have come down this road if it weren't for you.

Rejenorst: Thanks for being the chillest admin I knew, "heil reje"  :P

23e Members: Thanks for boarding my ship and allowing me to steer you to the ends of the earth. I'll never forget the fun I had.

9y and 12th Members: Thanks for letting my know I was terrible at melee  :P
[close]

I hope to definitely come back but see this as my temporary resignation, so until then, this is goodbye. I will still play on the weekends and such but granted, that will be only a fraction of the time I used to play.

Feel free to PM if you want to talk or have questions.[/font]

To be clear: I'm going to be spending less time on these forums. My reputation is rusted and tarnished and I lack any authority or respect when the only reason I made this account was so that maybe I could get some of those traits. For these reasons, I will simply try and stay off these forums. I'll still be here, watching and wondering, but my posting will be limited and I will try to remove myself from the bad memories I have here. Losing the respect of those I admired the most, hated by many, and the general antagonization I have received throughout my time here have all contributed to this. I'll still be playing as much as I do in-game but for now you can see this as a silent period for me. Goodbye to whoever actually considered me a friend and I'll miss you all. Thank you all for the great times I had here.

Edit: To be more clear, I'll still be in regiments, and play, but my time as a forumite will be over.

I'll still be here, but instead of a lot of posts, something more along the lines of two posts a day. I still fully intend to stay on the forums leaderboards in terms of posts and topics started, so do not fret

Real life has really taken a toll on the amount of time I can play. Over the past few weeks I really find myself having less and less time for both the forums and ingame which led to me resigning from my NCO position in the 63e and now, spending less time on these forums. I'll still be around posting a lot, but I won't have as big of an impact as before.

So due to the fact that I now have a life I will not be that active here on the forums and in game. I'll still hop on both and do my best to leave a footprint on the community (hopefully in a good way). Anyways, thanks for the memories kids, I'll be around town if you need me, sideblocking and posting where I see fit.

Shoutouts:
Spoiler
McEwan-Giving rolexes to all the kids I reported, thank you. Got boring when you wouldn't give them anymore.
Offizer-Badass officer, friend, and collegue
Thompson-Badass friend, fellow skirmishers, best VA
DragonPuff-Balling up in all the regiments we were in together, and going ham with the french trumpets on horseback
Pegasus-For blowing at all games we ever had to play together in groups
Diplex-Leading the regiments I liked the most
Karth-Allowing me to climb to Sgt in the 63e
Speirs-Getting me interested in the game and putting a link so I could join your regiment
CarolousRex-Being the only EU friend I ever really had. Thank you for that.  :)
Tico-For having the best NA regiment and letting me join the best NA regiment.
Who-For recruiting me into the best NA regiment
23e Members-Letting me take you on one crazy ride through all the troves of the universe whether you liked it or not
Other people I don't remember-Thanks to you too!
Reje Fan Club- No I didn't report you. You all were too cool
[close]

This is not a resignation from the 12th
Edit
[close]

Protip: Avoid hate by actually doing it and not using a forum like a facebook page.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #784 on: May 11, 2014, 07:53:17 pm »
i have come 2 realise that i am not licked in the community

pls frith ill lick you let me come to ur house in Cumsby or whatever again

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: May 11, 2014, 09:04:59 pm »
Wait why is William banned?

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
« Reply #786 on: May 11, 2014, 09:08:14 pm »
Wait why is William banned?
Self ban

Confirmed. ^
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 09:19:45 pm by McEwan »

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: May 12, 2014, 07:15:21 am »
Bye William, hopefully you can stay away long enough to improve your life with the ban there :)
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Kjellstrom

• Sergeant Major
  • I am back! after FKing up my old accounts password
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Eko
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #788 on: May 12, 2014, 08:11:07 am »
Damn i swear william will buy a new internet. Lol
Anderws: Omg they added boats in the forest
Eko: yes. they also added sharkes in the water
Andrews: Fuck you

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
« Reply #789 on: May 13, 2014, 12:33:50 pm »
Why was he banned? :(

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: May 13, 2014, 12:37:34 pm »
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
« Reply #791 on: May 13, 2014, 12:42:46 pm »
Lol

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #792 on: May 13, 2014, 09:23:36 pm »
He's not the first to do it
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Marton

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: May 13, 2014, 11:44:23 pm »
The time has come. As I disbanded my Napoleonic Wars regiment I decided to leave this community until Battle Cry of Freedom. It was nice to see how this community developed.

Thank you for the fun times!

Marton out!

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:46:42 am by Marton »

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: May 13, 2014, 11:50:09 pm »
I thought you already left. Bye again
Current: