Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174841 times)

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #750 on: May 04, 2014, 11:12:12 am »
Snip
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:20:56 am by Malakith »

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: May 04, 2014, 01:18:47 pm »
Code
[quote author=Marks link=topic=5333.msg611288#msg611288 date=1399194732]
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]Pls don't warn me, RIP Johnboy[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/quote]
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Price

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: May 04, 2014, 01:20:02 pm »
Gone but not forgotten JMKHues.

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
  • Side: Union
« Reply #753 on: May 04, 2014, 02:07:01 pm »
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:21:20 am by Malakith »

Offline Kjellstrom

• Sergeant Major
  • I am back! after FKing up my old accounts password
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Eko
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #754 on: May 04, 2014, 02:10:45 pm »
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:21:40 am by Malakith »
Anderws: Omg they added boats in the forest
Eko: yes. they also added sharkes in the water
Andrews: Fuck you

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #755 on: May 05, 2014, 04:06:45 am »
This isn't a proper good bye or anything, but as of tonight I have resigned from the forum moderator position as of my own choice because of moderator style differences and will be spending a lot less time on these forums as whole.

To the guys who supported me and tried to help make the community a better place and the FSE team and other mods, It was a blast. To the people who weren't so supportive or positive about me welp, haters going to hate.

Whats?? Sean Bean is gone?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #756 on: May 08, 2014, 09:13:40 pm »
I will be back.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 08:36:37 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #757 on: May 08, 2014, 09:15:51 pm »
I'm currently taking a long break from the community. The main reason is a Pc broken and the fact I have any wish to buy another one or trying to repair this one.

Since I won't be able to play anymore, it will obviously decrease my activity on the forums.

I hope this to be a short break but If I have to be honest, I think it will a bit longer than I except it.

Was a pleasure to be part of this community, and a shame not to be able to continue with you.

I hope to be back one day since I know I can't spend a long time away from this community but it surely won't be for tomorow.

Have fun everyones ;)
You was not a credit to the community!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Blade

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bladeson
« Reply #758 on: May 08, 2014, 09:57:41 pm »
I'm currently taking a long break from the community. The main reason is a Pc broken and the fact I have any wish to buy another one or trying to repair this one.

Since I won't be able to play anymore, it will obviously decrease my activity on the forums.

I hope this to be a short break but If I have to be honest, I think it will a bit longer than I except it.

Was a pleasure to be part of this community, and a shame not to be able to continue with you.

I hope to be back one day since I know I can't spend a long time away from this community but it surely won't be for tomorow.

Have fun everyones ;)
Vive la FRANCE!

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #759 on: May 08, 2014, 11:44:20 pm »

Have fun everyones ;)
Au revoir for now le pamplemousse
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Beautiful

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DogeLegion]Rlr_Beautiful
« Reply #760 on: May 09, 2014, 07:59:44 am »
Im out... ye i leave this community for the moment because im going to move out and stuff. Bye and ye oxford i know you are going to miss me <\3

Offline Kjellstrom

• Sergeant Major
  • I am back! after FKing up my old accounts password
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Eko
« Reply #761 on: May 09, 2014, 08:12:18 am »
Im out... ye i leave this community for the moment because im going to move out and stuff. Bye and ye oxford i know you are going to miss me <\3
ha bye i wont miss you. And ye ples dont cum back to the house....
Anderws: Omg they added boats in the forest
Eko: yes. they also added sharkes in the water
Andrews: Fuck you

Offline Sinjide

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arthur MacFarlan
« Reply #762 on: May 09, 2014, 11:57:03 am »

Have fun everyones ;)

See you  :)

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: May 09, 2014, 06:45:55 pm »
I'm going to take my definitly leave to this forum too. It's been enough and I just don't feel the need anymore to visit here and come on these threads. I buyed this game for having fun if people are angry about that nothing other than say "Fuck Them". So yes this is a goodbye moving on other games be mostly active on Taleworlds but not that much as i used to be. If you have anything to say or ask just send a chat message on Steam.

Kind Regards
Mith

RIP for the second time. See you in a week!
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: May 10, 2014, 11:35:28 am »
Wow all these people leaving, how sad!  :'(  :'(  :'(

Bye bye xoxo miss you all, even though some of you have left several time :P