Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174763 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #555 on: February 27, 2014, 11:32:17 pm »
It's not a glitch it's Olafson having his fun.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
« Reply #556 on: February 27, 2014, 11:51:18 pm »
Times like this I'm glad I have such a measly post count
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline stylish

• First Lieutenant
  • Degenerate, Mad, Lunatic, Prick and Halfwit
    • View Profile
    • SADSADASDSA.COM
  • Nick: Stylish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #557 on: February 28, 2014, 12:40:36 am »
Posts per day top 10 please, okay.

Okay?

Ok.
Former Lieutenant of the 3rdFG || Captain of Team Netherlands NWEC 2014 || Primus <3 Stylish

HERISHEY NEVER FORGET; SPENDS HIS LIFE GETTING TOP POSTS, ONLY TO GET PERMBANNED LOL

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #558 on: February 28, 2014, 01:52:03 am »
To be clear: I'm going to be spending less time on these forums. My reputation is rusted and tarnished and I lack any authority or respect when the only reason I made this account was so that maybe I could get some of those traits. For these reasons, I will simply try and stay off these forums. I'll still be here, watching and wondering, but my posting will be limited and I will try to remove myself from the bad memories I have here. Losing the respect of those I admired the most, hated by many, and the general antagonization I have received throughout my time here have all contributed to this. I'll still be playing as much as I do in-game but for now you can see this as a silent period for me. Goodbye to whoever actually considered me a friend and I'll miss you all. Thank you all for the great times I had here.

Edit: To be more clear, I'll still be in regiments, and play, but my time as a forumite will be over.

Sad to see you go m8, You shouldn't care what people think of you on the internet..... because it's the INTERNET. Hell half of the NW community hates me but i could care less. As long as you have friends in real life you're good because once again the internet is the INTERNET.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #559 on: February 28, 2014, 02:06:44 am »
Making a post report creates a topic in the dedicated board. So, looking at that chart, I guess you could all blame Mr. Joseph for exposing all your sinister escapades. ;)

Kielbasa!

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 28, 2014, 02:10:31 am »
I'm pretty sure I reported my own post four of five times just to annoy you once.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #561 on: February 28, 2014, 02:10:57 am »
Making a post report creates a topic in the dedicated board. So, looking at that chart, I guess you could all blame Mr. Joseph for exposing all your sinister escapades. ;)
Woah, snitches get stitches.

This

and

Does are manipulated by the FSE team ;O FACT by the way Mikkel actually have like 200-300 posts..
Only 83? Wow, I'm going to go create a bunch of "Post 2 words in reply of the post above you threads" so I can be best world topic starter.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 28, 2014, 09:27:33 am »
And I'm in the top 10 online thingy... Nut proud of it. ;(

Offline Palfer

• Sergeant Major
  • Fais ce que dois advienne que pourra
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Palfer
« Reply #563 on: March 09, 2014, 03:00:22 am »
Well, it's been a good run. February 15th 2011, until February 21st 2014. In my time I've seen a lot. Some of the best gaming memories happened when I was in Regiments. People always say -- "NW is just a game", but truly, is it? Is it only a game if you spend hours a day doing it? Is it a game if you pay money to keep your group going? Is it only a game when you have 10s, if not 100s of followers? No. As sad as it may seem, NW is a lifestyle. A lifestyle we all chose to take, and a lifestyle that no one who has ever played NW will forget. How can you? How can I forget the love, the hate, and the banter that flies around these forums and the games? How can I forget the countless 1000s of hours pumped into this underplayed game?

Admittedly, I have done some rather reckless and stupid things in the past year. It amazes me, from being, dare I say it, certainly up there with the 'nice', 'funny', and 'popular' NW players, to spiralling down to becoming that (don't take this offensively, admins and mods) Cunt nobody liked. I suppose that's my fault somewhat, but it is a life lesson. I know I will regret saying it, but there are times I regret what I did. But, I feel I was misunderstood.

Over the past 3 years, I have accumulated many friends, which, unfortunately, won't be friends for life. Namely, SerbianWhiteEagles, Thorgrim, Saul, Vintage, Primus, Felix, Super, Lime, Stark (75th Stark), Magner, Curlyconnor, Chriseh and so on, and those more 'high' profile ones, like Malakith, Aztir and Diplex. Not counting the hundreds of others.

Although all but three of those people on that list have a permanent slot for me on their block list, I feel that I have made a significant impact, negative or positive, on their lives. To put it into perspective, over the past three years, I have recruited around 400 players, some of which still play with me 'till this day. I have been grateful to have the ability to inspire such feelings in people, even if they are negative.

Heck, I even had a term named after me -- Palferise. Apparently, it is when you join a regiment, get a high rank and leave. Now, even to this day, this sickens me. The two Regiments I have been told I palferised were the 23rd and the 75th. Now, to clear this up, in the 23rd, I was the Lt of the Light Coy, and basically all the officers left, and we tried to keep it going for another week, but we couldn't, and thus I left, but now, not naming any names, people blame me to this day for the 'destruction' of that Regiment. Now for the 75th, I was kicked for questioning an unnamed Captain why he was banning people for literally no reason.

Oh, and my dear Cenkris and Vixen. How could I forget? You see, being carpet-banned from all 15th and 77y servers restricts you somewhat. It amuses me how I went from being that legend who joined the 15th TS drunk, to being on their 'top 10 most wanted'. Funny.

In anycase, I suppose what I'll be remembered for, if anyone will, is being a posh twat, who enjoyed being a dick to everyone I crossed paths with, but I hope people will see that this is not actually me. Palfer isn't a dickhead, twat, who enjoys watching people suffer. However gay this will sound, I am actually a nice person, granted I have a temper, but doesn't everyone? Although things have been said, I cannot regret these words, I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

In the words of many -- "he is like marmite, you love him or hate him. Most hate him".

I am personally sorry to Primus, Joseph Graham (Mackenzie), Felix, Posh, Cenkris, Vixen, Malakith, Curlyconnor, Super, Lime, Chriseh, Chieff, Stark, and whoever else I have angered or tormented in my time. I hope you all enjoy playing your games, I hope you all live long, fruitful lives.

My steam profile will now be open to all those who want to add me, abuse me, or whatever it is. The time has come to stop hiding behind the block button. To stop hiding behind the kick button, and face the music.

Palfy xx

https://steamcommunity.com/id/PalfertheBrit
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=14181.msg530012#msg530012

N.B - a Youtube video will be on the way, darlings.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:23:46 am by Palfer »

Offline Palfer

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: March 09, 2014, 03:00:55 am »
And how did I forget Audiate?

Forgive me buddy.

And 12te Murphy, you too? :3
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:03:28 am by Palfer »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 09, 2014, 03:05:57 am »
Y u make 2 posts instead of edit? Anyways goof bye & good luck in the future, even though I never knew you.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #566 on: March 09, 2014, 03:06:13 am »

Forgive me buddy.

I'll forgive you if you finally let me use the Regiment Leaders steam group.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #567 on: March 09, 2014, 03:08:04 am »
Bai Mr Palfer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Palfer

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 09, 2014, 03:11:37 am »

Forgive me buddy.

I'll forgive you if you finally let me use the Regiment Leaders steam group.

I'll be giving amnesty to all members who were kicked through my corrupt ways.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #569 on: March 09, 2014, 03:12:36 am »
Give me admin in it I shall take over. ;D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.