Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174770 times)

Offline -~Carson~-

• Corporal
  • thatguy1234
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #540 on: February 19, 2014, 10:08:01 pm »
I'm not leaving the community, to clarify.

Ever since I got hired, I've found it pretty difficult to assign time for NW. I simply have less time to do things and for I simply don't care to dedicate time to something I can't fully commit to . I'll probably play the game still, stick around on the forums, and be with the community; but I can't be a full time leader or anything like that anymore.

Dunt worry bby you are forever commemorated in meh vidz:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WsjhfxBCFM[/youtube]

0:40

best vid

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #541 on: February 27, 2014, 12:18:24 am »
To be clear: I'm going to be spending less time on these forums. My reputation is rusted and tarnished and I lack any authority or respect when the only reason I made this account was so that maybe I could get some of those traits. For these reasons, I will simply try and stay off these forums. I'll still be here, watching and wondering, but my posting will be limited and I will try to remove myself from the bad memories I have here. Losing the respect of those I admired the most, hated by many, and the general antagonization I have received throughout my time here have all contributed to this. I'll still be playing as much as I do in-game but for now you can see this as a silent period for me. Goodbye to whoever actually considered me a friend and I'll miss you all. Thank you all for the great times I had here.

Edit: To be more clear, I'll still be in regiments, and play, but my time as a forumite will be over.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 12:20:40 am by William »
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #542 on: February 27, 2014, 12:27:12 am »
To be clear: I'm going to be spending less time on these forums. My reputation is rusted and tarnished and I lack any authority or respect when the only reason I made this account was so that maybe I could get some of those traits. For these reasons, I will simply try and stay off these forums. I'll still be here, watching and wondering, but my posting will be limited and I will try to remove myself from the bad memories I have here. Losing the respect of those I admired the most, hated by many, and the general antagonization I have received throughout my time here have all contributed to this. I'll still be playing as much as I do in-game but for now you can see this as a silent period for me. Goodbye to whoever actually considered me a friend and I'll miss you all. Thank you all for the great times I had here.

Edit: To be more clear, I'll still be in regiments, and play, but my time as a forumite will be over.
:( Bye William
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #543 on: February 27, 2014, 12:39:19 am »
It's a game, not a social sim m8. Regardless, sad to see you go, good poster.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 27, 2014, 02:04:41 am »

Nooooo, come back William   :'(

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #545 on: February 27, 2014, 02:16:55 am »

Will, you shall remain a forumite or I shall verbally shank you everyday I'm in the same company as you. I don't care that you're my CO!
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #546 on: February 27, 2014, 11:19:32 am »
Will, who the fuck cares about internet reputation and respect on a forum?  :P

If people like you IRL (which i am sure many do) you got nothing to worry about, especially not over people disliking you on the web.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 27, 2014, 11:21:57 am »

I no understand to me you seemed like a pretty respected dude in the community.
Regardless good luck with continuing your NW career :P

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 27, 2014, 02:41:50 pm »
I'll still be here, but instead of a lot of posts, something more along the lines of two posts a day. I still fully intend to stay on the forums leaderboards in terms of posts and topics started, so do not fret

Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #549 on: February 27, 2014, 11:13:03 pm »
I'll still be here, but instead of a lot of posts, something more along the lines of two posts a day. I still fully intend to stay on the forums leaderboards in terms of posts and topics started, so do not fret

huh?
Pointy stick champion

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 27, 2014, 11:21:40 pm »
Yay!
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 27, 2014, 11:23:49 pm »

huh?
This

and
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 27, 2014, 11:24:50 pm »
Wait. WHAT.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 27, 2014, 11:28:18 pm »
This

and

Does are manipulated by the FSE team ;O FACT by the way Mikkel actually have like 200-300 posts..

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 27, 2014, 11:29:20 pm »
Wait. WHAT.
I wondered why too, I have far more then you, yet I'm still lower. I think it's glitched but I've been too lazy to ask the FSE team.

Spoiler
This

and

Does are manipulated by the FSE team ;O FACT by the way Mikkel actually have like 200-300 posts..
[close]

Whole reason why Duuring goes prancing around saying he has the most posts.
Spoiler
[close]