Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174725 times)

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #405 on: November 20, 2013, 04:43:10 pm »
Goodbye NW community.
You might still see me on groupfighting or on the forum now and again.

Another community veteran leaves.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Super

• Major
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Capt_Alexander_Cameron
« Reply #406 on: November 20, 2013, 09:31:47 pm »
The Community is Depressing only if you believe it is. The 8th has been around for almost 3 years now and we have always maintained a positive attitude. We have had 2 Rebellions (7y and 2ndQF) and went through tough times, but one thing that i learned is that when you have an idea and you believe it to be truly great, then you must fight for not only yourself but for the belief that others will fight alongside you to preserve its essence.  8th_Col_Jorge

I don't know you that well, Jorge, but I respect what you just said a lot. This is only a game, so there's not much of a point in making a big deal about it (hehe its only gaem y u heff 2 b mad--but seriously). There's a lot of good things about this community, but they're often shadowed out by the bad things. When I left this community, there were some things I missed, but I was glad to be away from those bad things. However, when I thought about it, those good things you can't take away. You can't take the communities of this game away. You can't take away the bonds. You can't take away the experiences. You can't take away the memories. You can't take away anything that makes this game great, no matter how many trolls or bad event admins. The bad parts can be taken out, like seemingly everyone's and every regiment's attempts to be better than the others, or the clash between overly serious and overly laid back outlooks on and in the community.

If you're going to leave this community, think about what you'll be missing when you do.

I considered 'leaving' the community when I disbanded the 75th, then reconsidered for this exact reason. Sometimes, you're just in too deep with this community... and to be honest, I'm glad. I like this game, and I like the community. It just doesn't exist elsewhere.

Offline Krotan

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 23, 2013, 10:15:33 pm »
Well, I'm moving to America next month, which means I'll be leaving. I'm going to college pretty much as soon as I'm there as well as moving in etc... so I'll have no time and will be offline almost 100% of the time. It's been a good run, especially with the 25th, but bye everyone. :)

Offline Neil

• Corporal
  • SeanBeansShako is a fat Cornish cunt
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Neil
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #408 on: November 23, 2013, 10:19:58 pm »
Well, I'm moving to America next month, which means I'll be leaving. I'm going to college pretty much as soon as I'm there as well as moving in etc... so I'll have no time and will be offline almost 100% of the time. It's been a good run, especially with the 25th, but bye everyone. :)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #409 on: November 23, 2013, 10:22:16 pm »

Good luck in 'murica. Maybe you can join an NA regiment like Jackie did.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Krotan

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 23, 2013, 10:31:45 pm »

Good luck in 'murica. Maybe you can join an NA regiment like Jackie did.
Thanks & haha maybe, but I highly doubt it as I will as I will have very little time on my hands :P

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 23, 2013, 10:32:36 pm »
Bai krotan bbz

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 26, 2013, 05:19:50 pm »
Alright dudes it's time for me to sign off. I've had a great run for these last 2 years. Meet some great people which I've shared many "adventures" with.
But now it's time for me to take a break, I will more then likely come back at some point and maybe even play as an inv for your clan sometime. But I'm simply to bored with the game to take any commitment and being in a clan.

So yeah thanks to does who have supported me during the years!

This is Furrnox Signing off! (Though I wont be off completely I'm just a pubber/casual now/ only be on forums 10 min a day instead of 10hours).

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
  • Side: Union
« Reply #413 on: November 26, 2013, 05:23:28 pm »
Alright dudes it's time for me to sign off. I've had a great run for these last 2 years. Meet some great people which I've shared many "adventures" with.
But now it's time for me to take a break, I will more then likely come back at some point and maybe even play as an inv for your clan sometime. But I'm simply to bored with the game to take any commitment and being in a clan.

This is Furrnox Signing off! (Though I wont be off completely I'm just a pubber/casual now/ only be on forums 10 min a day instead of 10hours).
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dont leave meh!

Best of luck babe  :-* :-* :-*

Offline James

• Colonel
  • 91st_Sjt_James_MacDonald
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 26, 2013, 09:42:56 pm »
Good times for the last year or so, but got to the point where this game is little to no entertainment for me anymore. Best of luck in the future to everyone. Will be playing PW in the future, and will have a peak on forums now and again.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #415 on: November 27, 2013, 03:56:35 am »
Good times for the last year or so, but got to the point where this game is little to no entertainment for me anymore. Best of luck in the future to everyone. Will be playing PW in the future, and will have a peak on forums now and again.

James :'( Mah babe

AeroNinja

« Reply #416 on: November 27, 2013, 10:24:33 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc[/youtube] no you can't leave :'(      well good luck mate i wish you the best. :)

Offline Neil

• Corporal
  • SeanBeansShako is a fat Cornish cunt
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Neil
« Reply #417 on: November 30, 2013, 08:48:19 pm »
Had a good time this past year, just got bored of the game. I must of played too much of it, since I don't get the thrill I used to any more.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 30, 2013, 09:38:19 pm »
I had a good time aswell, from MM (Prussian 4 - Russian 3) till now, I just got bored of NW and I am not going to join a regiment or play linebattles anymore. I will still hang out on the forums somethimes and play on 33rd Siege and GF when I feel like it, but that won't be that often.

Love u all xoxo no homo
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #419 on: November 30, 2013, 09:40:35 pm »
 :'(