Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174746 times)

Offline Jorsonner

• Corporal
  • LtCol of the 104th
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 104th_LtCol_Beverly Robinson
  • Side: Union
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #390 on: November 13, 2013, 01:05:46 am »
This document holds within it the final will and testament of Colonel Jorsonner of the 7th King’s Own Regiment of Foot and of the British Army.

I have decided to officially retire from Mount and Blade: Warband Napoleonic Wars in the official and organized sense. I have become increasingly angered and irritated with the general depression of the community, and I would no longer wish part of it to be entrusted to me. I was once told by my good friend Cochrane that he had the idea that the community is gradually falling apart. I myself had noticed this well before I became Colonel in my own regiment. I first noticed the decline with the depopularization of the 84e Regiment de Ligne, and confirmed it with the later rises of the Forlorn Hope and the Bush Pirates.

I leave my regiment and all British Army holdings to Shadow in the hopes that Cochrane will understand. I demote Mablo to Lieutenant and promote HistoryNoah to Lieutenant. I leave the idea and responsibilities of a War Thunder group to Shadow to fulfill or scrap as he pleases. To Colonel Sharpe, I give my eternal gratitude for experiences with his regiment as well as taking us in to the British Army and giving all required support for that. I intend to remain a part of the British Army Staff, if he will have me, to help where needed whenever possible.

I have had good and bad times with the community. Some of my most enjoyable moments occurred while I was in my first regiment as a Private. The 92nd Gordon Highlanders, in which I was called Paul Sinclair. I hope that the leader of the 92nd will forgive me for any past grievances, and I wish him to know that I loved being in his regiment. I would come home from school every day in the hopes that I would not be too late for the daily events, which occurred usually half an hour before I got home, since the 92nd is an EU regiment. Some of my least enjoyable moments took place while I was an officer in regiments, including my own. A moment that sticks out is when I was offered a position as a Lieutenant, my first command rank, with the 97th, and I neglected to tell my then-leader Sharpe, even though I took the job. I am sorry, Sharpe. I also became very unsatisfied with the separation of the RGJ into two regiments. Starting with Lord Eatjello to form his Forlorn Hope, and then the great split into “Sharpe’s RGJ” and “Wellington’s RGJ”.

In the end, the community has been a positive experience for me. I will miss it and not miss it at the same time. I am sure many of you if not all will understand what I mean by that. I end my experience as I entered into it, with fire and sword.

Thank you, all of you.
   Jorsonner

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 13, 2013, 01:15:26 am »
This document holds within it the final will and testament of Colonel Jorsonner of the 7th King’s Own Regiment of Foot and of the British Army.

I have decided to officially retire from Mount and Blade: Warband Napoleonic Wars in the official and organized sense. I have become increasingly angered and irritated with the general depression of the community, and I would no longer wish part of it to be entrusted to me. I was once told by my good friend Cochrane that he had the idea that the community is gradually falling apart. I myself had noticed this well before I became Colonel in my own regiment. I first noticed the decline with the depopularization of the 84e Regiment de Ligne, and confirmed it with the later rises of the Forlorn Hope and the Bush Pirates.

I leave my regiment and all British Army holdings to Shadow in the hopes that Cochrane will understand. I demote Mablo to Lieutenant and promote HistoryNoah to Lieutenant. I leave the idea and responsibilities of a War Thunder group to Shadow to fulfill or scrap as he pleases. To Colonel Sharpe, I give my eternal gratitude for experiences with his regiment as well as taking us in to the British Army and giving all required support for that. I intend to remain a part of the British Army Staff, if he will have me, to help where needed whenever possible.

I have had good and bad times with the community. Some of my most enjoyable moments occurred while I was in my first regiment as a Private. The 92nd Gordon Highlanders, in which I was called Paul Sinclair. I hope that the leader of the 92nd will forgive me for any past grievances, and I wish him to know that I loved being in his regiment. I would come home from school every day in the hopes that I would not be too late for the daily events, which occurred usually half an hour before I got home, since the 92nd is an EU regiment. Some of my least enjoyable moments took place while I was an officer in regiments, including my own. A moment that sticks out is when I was offered a position as a Lieutenant, my first command rank, with the 97th, and I neglected to tell my then-leader Sharpe, even though I took the job. I am sorry, Sharpe. I also became very unsatisfied with the separation of the RGJ into two regiments. Starting with Lord Eatjello to form his Forlorn Hope, and then the great split into “Sharpe’s RGJ” and “Wellington’s RGJ”.

In the end, the community has been a positive experience for me. I will miss it and not miss it at the same time. I am sure many of you if not all will understand what I mean by that. I end my experience as I entered into it, with fire and sword.

Thank you, all of you.
   Jorsonner

:'(

Offline [7th]Shadow

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Colonel of the 74th Highland
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #392 on: November 13, 2013, 01:22:36 am »
Gonna miss you man.....

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #393 on: November 13, 2013, 01:57:29 am »
The Community is Depressing only if you believe it is. The 8th has been around for almost 3 years now and we have always maintained a positive attitude. We have had 2 Rebellions (7y and 2ndQF) and went through tough times, but one thing that i learned is that when you have an idea and you believe it to be truly great, then you must fight for not only yourself but for the belief that others will fight alongside you to preserve its essence.  8th_Col_Jorge

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #394 on: November 13, 2013, 02:09:19 am »
The Community is Depressing only if you believe it is. The 8th has been around for almost 3 years now and we have always maintained a positive attitude. We have had 2 Rebellions (7y and 2ndQF) and went through tough times, but one thing that i learned is that when you have an idea and you believe it to be truly great, then you must fight for not only yourself but for the belief that others will fight alongside you to preserve its essence.  8th_Col_Jorge

I don't know you that well, Jorge, but I respect what you just said a lot. This is only a game, so there's not much of a point in making a big deal about it (hehe its only gaem y u heff 2 b mad--but seriously). There's a lot of good things about this community, but they're often shadowed out by the bad things. When I left this community, there were some things I missed, but I was glad to be away from those bad things. However, when I thought about it, those good things you can't take away. You can't take the communities of this game away. You can't take away the bonds. You can't take away the experiences. You can't take away the memories. You can't take away anything that makes this game great, no matter how many trolls or bad event admins. The bad parts can be taken out, like seemingly everyone's and every regiment's attempts to be better than the others, or the clash between overly serious and overly laid back outlooks on and in the community.

If you're going to leave this community, think about what you'll be missing when you do.

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
« Reply #395 on: November 13, 2013, 06:48:32 pm »
Spoiler

I don't know you that well, Jorge, but I respect what you just said a lot. This is only a game, so there's not much of a point in making a big deal about it (hehe its only gaem y u heff 2 b mad--but seriously). There's a lot of good things about this community, but they're often shadowed out by the bad things. When I left this community, there were some things I missed, but I was glad to be away from those bad things. However, when I thought about it, those good things you can't take away. You can't take the communities of this game away. You can't take away the bonds. You can't take away the experiences. You can't take away the memories. You can't take away anything that makes this game great, no matter how many trolls or bad event admins. The bad parts can be taken out, like seemingly everyone's and every regiment's attempts to be better than the others, or the clash between overly serious and overly laid back outlooks on and in the community.

If you're going to leave this community, think about what you'll be missing when you do.
[close]

Couldn't have said it better myself   :'(

Offline Cochrane

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 13, 2013, 11:03:03 pm »
Spoiler

Thank you, all of you.
   Jorsonner
[close]

And with that, I resign.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #397 on: November 14, 2013, 09:38:03 pm »
How are the rise of the Forlorn hope a bad thing? I thought they were a 9y'esk regiment with no ranks and that value a fun time over discipline.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 14, 2013, 11:14:16 pm »
How are the rise of the Forlorn hope a bad thing? I thought they were a 9y'esk regiment with no ranks and that value a fun time over discipline.

9Y WAS BEST NEVERFORGET
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #399 on: November 14, 2013, 11:15:47 pm »
It's the way the regiment came to be that he is upset about. I won't comment on it though, no need for drama.

Offline [7th]Shadow

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Colonel of the 74th Highland
« Reply #400 on: November 14, 2013, 11:48:54 pm »
The FH has had a history with Jorsonner, I beleive that is why.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 11:51:39 pm by [7th]Shadow »

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 18, 2013, 12:17:17 pm »

This Person trolled and picked on one of my members and chose to pick the "sharpe regiment side of RGJ"
I took this as a personal attack since sharpe had sent many attacks/trolls to me and my friends of the RGJ. And I would never let a troll live down his own actions, I'm not gonna go into detail about it again, just look at my regiments posting https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5139.0. I also found it funny how he placed my regiments name before the bush pirates or even in the same sentence  to make it look like my group was apart of their strikes on the community.... just plain silly.

The Forlorn hope I couldn't/ wouldn't have the best melee ppl in the game in our regiment we take many factors of which we look at when we regiment a individual from the community or from the steam sale band wagon, biggest thing beening the N word seems the kids/ young adults that call them self the best are also the most racist, I have no time for such silly nonsense on my servers let alone on my team speak. And yup no ranks! Ranks = Drama + work, and I ill ready have a day job I don't need a 2nd one. Avg trail member is 2 week or a least they annoy every one on teamspeak to the point were they drag the channel down into a community "why is  he even here".

9y have/had some good melee ppl and FH will be grateful to have anyone compared to this "skill" level.

P.S. Jorsonner I wish u the best of luck. I will not miss u for will I find another "person" like u in the gaming community no doubt. Also stop trying to add me on steam if u have some thing to say send me a PM here my friend list is getting full.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 12:25:32 pm by Eatjello »

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #402 on: November 18, 2013, 12:41:43 pm »
All right, let's make sure that particular discussion stops there.

Kielbasa!

Offline Price

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 20, 2013, 12:16:04 am »
Goodbye NW community.
You might still see me on groupfighting or on the forum now and again.

Offline Neil

• Corporal
  • SeanBeansShako is a fat Cornish cunt
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Neil
« Reply #404 on: November 20, 2013, 04:41:44 pm »
Goodbye NW community.
You might still see me on groupfighting or on the forum now and again.

Good night, sweet prince.