Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174830 times)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #345 on: October 19, 2013, 05:54:35 am »
Good bye all, leaving NW entirely. All the best to everyone. Will stay hang around the website. Feel free to drop me a line.

Bai  :'( :-*

Offline Jishnu

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • All Praise Lord GabeN!!!
  • Nick: Lord Commander Jish
« Reply #346 on: October 19, 2013, 06:32:00 am »
Good bye all, leaving NW entirely. All the best to everyone. Will stay hang around the website. Feel free to drop me a line.

Goodbye Mack. I will miss seeing you on servers!

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
« Reply #347 on: October 20, 2013, 03:00:13 pm »
Goodbye to all my friends in the community I have enjoyed my time playing this game and been in some really great regiments and wish them all the best of luck in the future.

#IIIeCorpsFTW

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #348 on: October 20, 2013, 03:10:50 pm »
Good Luck D:

Offline Crunk

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The tactical turtleneck, the tactilneck!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #349 on: October 20, 2013, 03:12:17 pm »
Goodbye to all my friends in the community I have enjoyed my time playing this game and been in some really great regiments and wish them all the best of luck in the future.

#IIIeCorpsFTW

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
My plan is to crowdsource a plan.

Offline Wibpaint

• Major
  • Cav4Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wib
« Reply #350 on: October 20, 2013, 04:04:02 pm »

#IIIeCorpsFTW

:'( :'( Why you haf to do this porkins- A day before my birthday. Will miss you loads mate and good luck with whatever you do from now on :(

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #351 on: October 20, 2013, 04:45:30 pm »

Cya Mack.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
« Reply #352 on: October 20, 2013, 05:14:54 pm »

#IIIeCorpsFTW

:'( :'( Why you haf to do this porkins- A day before my birthday. Will miss you loads mate and good luck with whatever you do from now on :(
Thanks and hope you have a happy birthday  :(

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 23, 2013, 03:22:48 pm »
Failed
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:34:06 pm by Nicos »

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #354 on: October 23, 2013, 03:48:58 pm »
I will stop playing m&b with  regiments etc.Just for some GF tourneys will be here.Kthxbai.

Then you are just a pubber... you didnt actually leave the community so no need to post lol

Offline Price

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 23, 2013, 05:48:51 pm »
I will stop playing m&b with  regiments etc.Just for some GF tourneys will be here.Kthxbai.

No more reg hopping for you  ;D

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 23, 2013, 07:07:57 pm »

Then you are just a pubber... you didnt actually leave the community so no need to post lol
sorry i suck

No more reg hopping for you  ;D
You never know

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #357 on: November 01, 2013, 12:37:52 am »
So today I have decided to take a turn in my IRL life. Now, no, I'm not resigning nor leaving. I am simply re prioritizing my life. I will spend more time on my waning algebra II grade and try to get higher grades. Seeing the financial situation that has befallen my family I want to at least get as many scholarships as I possibly can. This means getting as high grades as I can since I don't play any sports. Pretty much this equates to maybe an hour a day on the computer until I boost my grades to a higher standard. Having a b- in my subjects is saddening and I would prefer to fix that soon.

Then there is my social life, I have plenty of friends, but it seems as though outside of school I do nothing. Having 1300 hours on a game eats at that. I never go out to eat, never go on dates, never have much fun. I feel my life is controlled by what I do on the computer, similar to how people are controlled by drugs. I've had a memorable time in the FSE community and I will certainly try my best to get on and play but for now you can consider me in a low activity state, sadly however, this will mean I will probably not be able to finish my Gdm prospects in the 63e, or at least I think. I will not resign but I will do my best to try and play during event times and manage the skirmishers.

Regardless, I would like to thank all the commanders I have had and the rankers I have played alongside with. You gave me some of the best times in my life and I will never forget it.

Finally the shout outs I have to all the people in the FSE Community I have met, do not be offended if I don't mention you, I can't remember everyone.

Shout outs
Speirs the Amazing- After watching your videos I bought NW and I joined the 33rd as a result. You were the one who got me started in the NW world that has intrigued me for so long.

Diplex- One of my favorite leaders and one the most influential people I have met. Although his opinion has waned and I am now just another face. Thank you for leading your regiments and allowing me to have some of my best gaming moments.

Deans- Helped me get along in my first days in the NW community and got me started.

Eoin- Helped me out in the 33rd and 44th, gave me my first promotion in a NW regiment, to private. "CluelessWill, you have been a recruit for too long."

DragonPuff- One of my first friends in the NW community, probably one of people who I would love to meet IRL. #SkirmsBestNA

Offizer- Another great friend in the community, helped me out in the 23e as my 2nd in command, and was very influential, was a "neat'o" guy to know.

Thompson- Great dude, merced a lot for me in the 23e, now in the 63e with me. "Best Virginia" and a fellow fan of N&S. 4th Virginia

Redrum- Doesn't follow any orders I give him 90% of the time but still really cool to play around with and a friendly face

Karth- My current colonel and a cool guy. Taught me a lot and I thank him for that.\

SamuraiOfNapoleon- My 2nd in command of the 1stIJA, he overthrew and took my regiment. He taught me to trust nobody.

Clearlyinvisible: A friend who pops by every once in a while and starts random conversations, talks over my orders, and annoys me.  ;)

Riz- Considers me a good friend, however, he is now in Afghanistan fighting on the front lines. Stay strong and you shall prevail.

FSE Staff: Thanks for making this great game and I would never have come down this road if it weren't for you.

Rejenorst: Thanks for being the chillest admin I knew, "heil reje"  :P

23e Members: Thanks for boarding my ship and allowing me to steer you to the ends of the earth. I'll never forget the fun I had.

9y and 12th Members: Thanks for letting my know I was terrible at melee  :P
[close]

I hope to definitely come back but see this as my temporary resignation, so until then, this is goodbye. I will still play on the weekends and such but granted, that will be only a fraction of the time I used to play.

Feel free to PM if you want to talk or have questions.[/font]

Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 01, 2013, 12:51:08 am »
good luck mang, go fuck some girls

when u come back, i still tell u ur shit at melee
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #359 on: November 01, 2013, 12:52:43 am »
D: