Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174719 times)

Offline Magner

• Donator
  • "When you have to shoot, shoot; don't talk."
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #165 on: August 21, 2013, 01:56:04 am »
Yeah, I'm done here. Nothing is left here that makes me want to stay. I hate pretty much everyone in this community, and definitely everyone on this forum. Truth is out. I find the great majority of this community to be self-centered, narcissistic asswhipes that are so arrogant and full of themselves. Everyone wants to be the bloody best and it's damned irritating. Attention-whores, trolls, inconsiderate fucks, racists and maniacs... this community is disgusting.

This isn't like my retirement. I'm fucking out. Bags are packed up and already in the trunk. Everyone I hate or give no fucks about are getting removed from my Steam friends list. If you're still on there, take the hint. <3

Spoiler
[close]

Even..Meh?  :'(

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2013, 02:00:40 am »
Please do not further antagonize individuals who may or may not be loosing their temper, its counter productive and doesn't help. Just let it go.
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2013, 02:01:00 am »
*Snip* in bad taste.

Fuck thee, as well, associate
[close]

I find it hilarious that I got another warn for "ranting and raving." Thanks, mods, for trying to kick me in the balls on the way out. This is the "Leaving our Community?" thread, the place where this final words spewing shit happens.

Please do not further antagonize individuals who may or may not be loosing their temper, its counter productive and doesn't help. Just let it go.

Isn't it obvious that I always had a temper?

EDIT: Lel, these are the reasons for that? As lame as excuses can get.
Spoiler
Please do not rant and rave
Please do not create a hate filled thread or post that serves only to stir up popular sentiments against a user, policy or product  in a pitchfork and torch fashion. If possible please keep all criticism constructive and non-abusive to enable everyone to focus on the problem rather than the hatred it has generated. Thank you!

2. Trolling, insulting and other personal attacks
Personal attacks on forum users and moderators of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes (but it is not limited to) insults, provocations for the sake of argument, threats, encouragement to suicide, wishing death or ill upon a user and death threats or threats to the persons physical constitution. The latter (in the threats category), in the absence of humor, is a criminal offense and will result in an immediate ban. Discussions are allowed, but only constructive discussions, not discussions where your main goal is to humiliate or offend someone. Aim to discuss points rather than people.
[close]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 01:51:57 pm by Rejenorst »

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2013, 02:03:39 am »
I'll make it easier for you to go without the 'spewing shit' part.

Spoiler

[close]

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 21, 2013, 02:07:52 am »
Spoiler
That's the kind of speech autistic sociopaths make before shooting up a school but bye bye

Fuck thee, as well, associate
[close]

I find it hilarious that I got another warn for "ranting and raving." Thanks, mods, for trying to kick me in the balls on the way out. This is the "Leaving our Community?" thread, the place where this final words spewing shit happens.

Isn't it obvious that I always had a temper?

EDIT: Lel, these are the reasons for that? As lame as excuses can get.
Spoiler
Please do not rant and rave
Please do not create a hate filled thread or post that serves only to stir up popular sentiments against a user, policy or product  in a pitchfork and torch fashion. If possible please keep all criticism constructive and non-abusive to enable everyone to focus on the problem rather than the hatred it has generated. Thank you!

2. Trolling, insulting and other personal attacks
Personal attacks on forum users and moderators of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes (but it is not limited to) insults, provocations for the sake of argument, threats, encouragement to suicide, wishing death or ill upon a user and death threats or threats to the persons physical constitution. The latter (in the threats category), in the absence of humor, is a criminal offense and will result in an immediate ban. Discussions are allowed, but only constructive discussions, not discussions where your main goal is to humiliate or offend someone. Aim to discuss points rather than people.
[close]
[close]

I'll miss you pal  :(. Your attempts at fixing broken regiments will be remembered!

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #170 on: August 21, 2013, 02:45:48 am »
Spoilered the pictures from Audiate's first post so the thread isn't immediately giving you the finger when you open it. Best of luck in the world, Audiate.

Kielbasa!

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2013, 03:13:39 am »
Best of luck in the world, Audiate.

He's going to need it.  :-* < To Audiate

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #172 on: August 21, 2013, 03:57:40 am »
Yeah, I'm done here. Nothing is left here that makes me want to stay. I hate pretty much everyone in this community, and definitely everyone on this forum. Truth is out. I find the great majority of this community to be self-centered, narcissistic asswhipes that are so arrogant and full of themselves. Everyone wants to be the bloody best and it's damned irritating. Attention-whores, trolls, inconsiderate fucks, racists and maniacs... this community is disgusting.

This isn't like my retirement. I'm fucking out. Bags are packed up and already in the trunk. Everyone I hate or give no fucks about are getting removed from my Steam friends list. If you're still on there, take the hint. <3

Spoiler
[close]
Welcome to the internet.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2013, 06:40:50 am »
lol.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2013, 08:32:53 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Funny that you mentioned it, if I recall correctly you were one of the biggest attention whores around here. Starting with post counts, up to the point where you made a fake "leave-the-community-message".

Grow up, take a break, get drunk. And start using the internet again once you think you can handle it.

Ciao!

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2013, 09:01:36 am »
Gonna miss you Audiate, good bye.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2013, 09:02:08 am »
 :'(

Offline Deadpool

• Second Lieutenant
  • omg li3k im such a trell 8)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Deadpool
« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2013, 11:19:58 am »

Spoiler
[close]

I find this quite ironic.

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2013, 11:24:45 am »
Will miss you Audiate. Good luck ;)

Spoiler
See, I can refrain from posting annoying and insulting comments about others. If you dont like him, he is leaving now, so you dont need to keep complaining.
[close]

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2013, 11:35:53 am »
Jesus hates me? :'(:'(:'(