Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 174777 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #1455 on: May 12, 2015, 07:22:39 pm »
After spending 21 months in NW and 19 months leading the 59th.

Kaide has stepped down and with full respect left NW.

RIP - Kaide

The community just got a little less autistic

edit: Apparently we have been misled
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 10:30:52 pm by Fungus »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1456 on: May 13, 2015, 08:28:24 am »
Sad times Fungus.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #1457 on: May 14, 2015, 05:54:00 am »
My time in NW has been real.  Well for the most part.  Most of these people in here are alright but lately this game has been full of toxic people.  Something I cant and dont want to have happen.  People making up shit about you but you know I have gotten to old to even fight that.  I have only tried to help grow this community but seems I did so in vain so I am here to say, its been real NW, at times real fun, other times stupid as hell with the drama and shit.  I have enjoyed being part of this community for 3-4 year and to be honest I wont miss the drama that has come from a game like this. So yeah..I am out

Peace out,
Col Ryan, Jack Ryan, Mindy the Windy, Ben Martin, Nitram, BeanBean

Suns

« Reply #1458 on: May 14, 2015, 06:57:46 am »
My time in NW has been real.  Well for the most part.  Most of these people in here are alright but lately this game has been full of toxic people.  Something I cant and dont want to have happen.  People making up shit about you but you know I have gotten to old to even fight that.  I have only tried to help grow this community but seems I did so in vain so I am here to say, its been real NW, at times real fun, other times stupid as hell with the drama and shit.  I have enjoyed being part of this community for 3-4 year and to be honest I wont miss the drama that has come from a game like this. So yeah..I am out

Peace out,
Goodbye, my good friend. The 84e will have a moment of silence for your passing.  :'(

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1459 on: May 14, 2015, 07:18:35 am »

Peace out,

bye lel

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1460 on: May 14, 2015, 12:21:34 pm »

Peace out,

- words of a person who has no life

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1461 on: May 14, 2015, 03:59:28 pm »

Peace out,
Although you were cancerous for most of the time, you still had your moments of wisdom. Sad to see the NA autism force you out.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: May 14, 2015, 05:09:40 pm »
im leving nw bye!111

i come bak in 1 wek

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #1463 on: May 14, 2015, 05:26:53 pm »
Why is it that so many people use autism and cancer as part of their normal vocabulary when they don't do anything but bitch and moan to "fix" the problems they deem 'autistic' or 'cancerous'?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1464 on: May 14, 2015, 05:49:53 pm »
Why is it that so many people use autism and cancer as part of their normal vocabulary when they don't do anything but bitch and moan to "fix" the problems they deem 'autistic' or 'cancerous'?
The same reason people don't fix things in real life, effort.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1465 on: May 14, 2015, 05:52:30 pm »
I think it's something all the zzehth fanboys started doing after he did then it just grew

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #1466 on: May 14, 2015, 06:27:24 pm »
To be fair, when an entire regiment is filled with stupid people, there's not really a whole lot you can do about it. Idiots will be idiots. That being said, I try not to be the one that complains in public about them. If I leave them alone, then hopefully they'll leave me alone.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1467 on: May 14, 2015, 08:22:56 pm »
I think it's something all the zzehth fanboys started doing after he did then it just grew
First off, unlike yourself i don't turned on by different cultures ya fuckin weeb, and I certainly ain't a fan boy. Second, Zzehth nor I created those terms, but autists like yourself just make it easy to use. Third off, I don't plan to fix NA cancer, I just plan to annoy the fuck out of it.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #1468 on: May 14, 2015, 08:30:52 pm »
First off, unlike yourself i don't turned on by different cultures ya fuckin weeb, and I certainly ain't a fan boy. Second, Zzehth nor I created those terms, but autists like yourself just make it easy to use. Third off, I don't plan to fix NA cancer, I just plan to annoy the fuck out of it.

I'll just assume your first two points were directed towards Waste and your third towards me.

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #1469 on: May 14, 2015, 08:34:23 pm »
Theodin's a fanboy clearly