Author Topic: ♞1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale (NA Cavalry) [Recruiting]  (Read 577028 times)

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
  • Side: Neutral
History time with pepper, in the battle of Waterloo I am assuming that's what millander posted I cannot see I have old iPod, the lancers were already pretty much decimate from prior battle don't remember what battle, but in waterloo th lancers moreso merged with the Dutch red lancers there would be only... 60 or so maybe alot less polish lancers in the ranks with the Dutch red lancers.... For your health for your heart

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Yep Napoleon was allowed to take a couple hundred troops to take to Elba on his first exile. He took the most skilled and veteran Polish Lancers who wished to come. When he returned he was able to re raise most of the guard accept the poles for he was not able to recruit form poland.

Britain was so impressed facing the Lancers of the guard at waterloo that in 1816 Britain adopted lances.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Millander we are such a good team it's like we have been in a regiment before... Like 1st and 2nd in command

Offline Sandford

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg Honor Ojczyzna
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Rotmistrz_Sandford
Millander we are such a good team it's like we have been in a regiment before... Like 1st and 2nd in command
is this a #History moment? :p

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
:-X
it seems that the person on the wrong end of 5arge always seems to get the punishment.

Offline BlackFysh

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DeLaitre
oh pepper, I will still keep an eye on the thread, don't you worry your little be-hind.  I wanna see some kickass 15mm lancers. 

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Good luck from the 9eCats!

Offline Lumen

• Second Lieutenant
  • Your local Afro aficionado/cocoa connoisseur.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Uffz_Koz
The best time to wish someone luck is on the 135th page of their thread.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
I see something starting, lets all start wishing the 1erPLG good luck!!! GOOD LUCK

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Ah 5arge... I remember when your linebattle was Legit public, me and millander at the time where tr first 15e I remember seeing the epi and reddit having 30+ easy and us having 8ish being skirms... I miss the old days... Those lines where amazing to look at I gotta say.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
History time with pepper, in the battle of Waterloo I am assuming that's what millander posted I cannot see I have old iPod, the lancers were already pretty much decimate from prior battle don't remember what battle, but in waterloo th lancers moreso merged with the Dutch red lancers there would be only... 60 or so maybe alot less polish lancers in the ranks with the Dutch red lancers.... For your health for your heart

There is more history in this one post than there is for the History channel in a week.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline ICEArmy

• Private
  • [1erPLG]MjrCv_Ice
    • View Profile
I miss you Pepper, how dare you leave me like this

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Ah 5arge... I remember when your linebattle was Legit public, me and millander at the time where tr first 15e I remember seeing the epi and reddit having 30+ easy and us having 8ish being skirms... I miss the old days... Those lines where amazing to look at I gotta say.

I remember I would have to apply super fast for skirms positions. I also sometimes 5arge would give it to us even if the spots were already filled :P And for that im eternally grateful.
I is kinda crazy to think there was only 1 public LB in NA and it was public. Legit the whole NA community could fit onto one freaking server.

Then Heinrich and I started the Tuesday LB which started others to make multiple linebatles as well.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
3 days or a bit more I will be back I feel refreshed really, hopefully will be back with... A better "attitude" :)

Offline Sandford

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg Honor Ojczyzna
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Rotmistrz_Sandford
3 days or a bit more I will be back I feel refreshed really, hopefully will be back with... A better "attitude" :)
We all miss you buddy, and I suppose we're all hoping you're having fun and keeping occupied. Also, where da miniatures at?  :)