Author Topic: Groupfighting Server  (Read 201917 times)

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Groupfighting Server
« Reply #795 on: February 09, 2013, 03:37:36 pm »
Sorry for Bumping in but:

Well if you were one of those Coldstream who always shot at the beginning of rounds several times you deserved those bans. You didnt listen to the admins advices at all.
Actually i like how this server is adminstrated.

Haha, well there is the ironic part of your story.

I was not one of those who always shot at the beginning, in fact I never shot apart from the endings where I shot towards the sun.
I would understand if those whom' shot got banned but banning people cause they are from a specific regiment or cause you don't like their Col, now that is something different.

Oh well, didn't come on here to argue against any of you :) I'm just giving you a opinion from a soul that took no part of those rule-breaking & feuds ect ect. Other than that, the server and admins I have nothing against them as I can understand if they were ordered to ban 2ndCSG on sight.

One person in a regiment, bearing the tags of that regiment, represents the regiment.

I'm glad you think that. Your dear leader have been making a lot of thin bans lately, and I wonder if that is a good precedence to set? I mean, if people like Winchansa get banned for basically nothing, doesn't that vindicate every critic of you and the way you run your server? If you guys have a problem with the 84e leadership, by all means ban all of us. However, I don't think it's fair taking action against our mostly apolitical rankers. If we were equally immature, and so minded, we could make servers we have influence over free from 91st elements as well. I think we are better than that though, but at a push, we will have to stoop to your level. At a minimum, you guys should stop marketing this server as the "official" groupfighting server, since there is nothing official about it. The irony of Tav and his toadies spearheading the charge against FSE's questionable admining is truly boggling to the mind.

Winchansa was not banned for nothing, the reason of the ban was for breaking a rule that he has broken a number of times in the past, then upon being slayed he cap spammed "FSE" in chat. Before one of your members runs away crying to you, perhaps you should actually find the reasoning and the truth.

You're being dishonest, and a ton of people who have had dealings with GF admining know that the truth at times is the furthest thing from your mind. It is clear that the ban was a result of annoyance and a whim, and not because of any substantial breach of rule. I could mention over a dozen others in my reg that has been victim of the same. Sure, one or two might have deserved it, but all in all there's no real process or reasoning behind the bans. Examples are Tomahawk getting a temp because he tkd, and it was a clear accident and he even said sorry. Another is Zoltan being banned for being a previous 91st member, with no real justification past complaining about his english. Point is, this happening on a server that claims to be official is bad. Pretty bad. And yeah I know it's not a public server, but being one of the more popular servers, surely you have a responsability to be consistent and impartial, wouldn't you say?

Perhaps you should find definition of "Private" and "Official" then compare the two and realize what mistake you are making, I would also ask you to take your unwanted opinion elsewhere.
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline Fyzzaraya

• Second Lieutenant
  • The Lion
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sagamichi the Immortal
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #796 on: February 09, 2013, 06:36:19 pm »
Perhaps you should find definition of "Private" and "Official" then compare the two and realize what mistake you are making, I would also ask you to take your unwanted opinion elsewhere.

Unwanted by who,by you? Its your server,you can do what you want with it for what I care but at least admit you are wrong.

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 09, 2013, 06:55:18 pm »

Unwanted by who,by you? Its your server,you can do what you want with it for what I care but at least admit you are wrong.

By me, by the server owner, Tavington and by everyone else who is actually being constructive on this thread, other than crying because they're butt hurt.
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline Fyzzaraya

• Second Lieutenant
  • The Lion
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sagamichi the Immortal
« Reply #798 on: February 09, 2013, 07:23:11 pm »
By me, by the server owner, Tavington and by everyone else who is actually being constructive on this thread, other than crying because they're butt hurt.

Then  why dont they reply saying that? Or maybe they cant..(at least some of them)

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 09, 2013, 07:30:12 pm »

Then  why dont they reply saying that? Or maybe they cant..(at least some of them)

Because you're on here, crying, spamming, inputting useless comments into this thread.

Offline Knopperz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: February 10, 2013, 02:16:03 am »
Name under which you were banned:Knobberz
Server(s) you are banned from:Groupfighting_Server
What was happening when you got banned:My brother player Napoleonic Wars on my computer while i was outside. Then he shot people multiple times against the rules . (he told me afterwards-.-)
Time and date: 10th February 2013 / 2 hours after midnight (sorry dont know how to say in englisch:s
Timezone:GMT+1
User Identification Number:-

Offline Mark

• Donator
  • Mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mark
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #801 on: February 10, 2013, 05:40:35 am »
What was happening when you got banned:My brother player Napoleonic Wars on my computer while i was outside. Then he shot people multiple times against the rules . (he told me afterwards-.-)
Time and date: 10th February 2013 / 2 hours after midnight (sorry dont know how to say in englisch:s
I was the one who banned you, and I'm fine with you being unbanned (if Bashy agrees). You did in fact shoot (and it was clearly intentional as I was speccing you), and then said "OK, slay me." right after. Normally a permanent ban is not necessary in the case (first a slay), unless you come back and do it again. However, I had suspicions that you were part of a larger trolling group (as there was some trolling going on), and thus I decided to act a bit more harshly.

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 10, 2013, 10:39:04 am »

Unbanned, your ID has been noted and if you do get banned again, you will not be unbanned. Whether it be you or your brother.

Offline Knopperz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 10, 2013, 12:20:59 pm »
Thanks 2 u guys , i wouldnt actually do that because im in a well known and well respected regiment .... will not happen again !;)

Offline rikimaru114

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikimaru
« Reply #804 on: February 10, 2013, 02:56:49 pm »
If I was you I would slap my brother silly ;)

Offline Bonnyjoy

• Captain
  • Ex-Inmate of the 84e Prison
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bonnyjoy
« Reply #805 on: February 10, 2013, 03:00:34 pm »
+1

Offline Knopperz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 10, 2013, 03:40:03 pm »
I bitchslapped him 3 times , hes crying :DDD

JackieChan

« Reply #807 on: February 10, 2013, 05:37:56 pm »
I bitchslapped him 3 times , hes crying :DDD
Good job!  ;D

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #808 on: February 11, 2013, 01:02:33 am »

If I could, I'd slap your mother silly  :-* :-* :-*

Offline CronekH

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 11, 2013, 10:35:20 am »
Name under which you were banned:trololo
Server(s) you are banned from:?
What was happening when you got banned: revenge to team kill and me is banned
Time and date: October 2012
Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 heure
User Identification Number: ?