Author Topic: Groupfighting Server  (Read 201596 times)

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Groupfighting Server
« Reply #1245 on: July 07, 2013, 03:44:04 am »
The way he talked, of course, is exactly what he should have done too ::)
I don't really know the details about the "double X" thing, or the arguments on the Groupfighting server, and to be honest I don't really care about it. But an admin has to be, rightful, of course, but respectful too, to show he's good at his job. Here, the admin used words such as "You little kid", "You French crying kid" etc, which doesn't show a great maturity from the admin of the server. Plus, the word "French" seems to be used as an insult here, which is, in a certain way, racist, and not tolerated on any server, more even coming from an admin.

Do what you want with this admin and this argument, as I said, that's not my business. Just, if I see again one of the members of the 7e Hussards (here, Peponi) being treated like that, by an admin or not, things will not go well.
Be respectful, you'll be respected.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Rydog

• Captain
  • uwotm8
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1246 on: July 07, 2013, 03:49:27 am »
Looking through the logs it seems like this:

Someone was punished for something which is against the rules
You guys didn't like it
You guys started being obnoxious and pushing your luck
Bashy responded in kind, and threatened with a ban, which assumingly wasn't followed through.

Bashnell is the head admin of the server, and as its been said many times; Their server, their rules - obeying the rules themselves is just out of courtesy and respect - exactly how you should treat them too, as you're on THEIR server.

"Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post."
@Erik: If you don't know the details of the glitch, or the argument, why post? Everything seems worse when taken out of context. Who made sarcastic remarks first? And the part about the treatment of 7e Hussards - don't throw around silly threats, you're impressing noone.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 03:52:37 am by Rydog »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1247 on: July 07, 2013, 04:43:57 am »
I think Bashy is right Rydog , but ( and It's to show that it's not because I'm the 91st that I can't have a different opinion than my CO.) there is a lot of way to tell somebody that he is doing wrong. Bashe clearly didn't use the good one because in any situation, a good admin have to be more mature than the players he argues with.
The words he used wern't the best way to calm down the situation, so yes he was right to do it but the way he used to do it wasn't.

Btw , I don't think this situation needs all this drama ; Uhtredskaer If you dislike the way the server is adminstrated, you can simply leave it, it's not that hard and even If I agree with some of your arguments, there isn't absolutly any chance for Bashy to be removed from the admin list simply because he is the server owner and expect this situation you mentioned, he has always been an excelent admin.

I posted here cause I wanted to show a neutral position on this case and because I'm an admin of the server + a member of the 91st but for all the others people who are any link with this, please refrain from posting.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 04:49:02 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline ExTa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clew_ExTa
« Reply #1248 on: July 07, 2013, 11:12:10 am »
I think Bashy is right Rydog , but ( and It's to show that it's not because I'm the 91st that I can't have a different opinion than my CO.) there is a lot of way to tell somebody that he is doing wrong. Bashe clearly didn't use the good one because in any situation, a good admin have to be more mature than the players he argues with.
The words he used wern't the best way to calm down the situation, so yes he was right to do it but the way he used to do it wasn't.

Btw , I don't think this situation needs all this drama ; Uhtredskaer If you dislike the way the server is adminstrated, you can simply leave it, it's not that hard and even If I agree with some of your arguments, there isn't absolutly any chance for Bashy to be removed from the admin list simply because he is the server owner and expect this situation you mentioned, he has always been an excelent admin.

I posted here cause I wanted to show a neutral position on this case and because I'm an admin of the server + a member of the 91st but for all the others people who are any link with this, please refrain from posting.

Bashy has only one argument.
Admins on this server are just a joke.
Like James_Stewart, who shoot, spawn hand grenades, shotguns ect, kill some players with, and nobody slay him..
Why ?
Even if Bashy slay for the good thing, he is just a baby who have admin power.
"The admin abuse in this server is damn too high".

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
« Reply #1249 on: July 07, 2013, 11:24:45 am »
Unbanned today bitches.

Offline Blade

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bladeson
« Reply #1250 on: July 07, 2013, 11:25:57 am »
Unbanned today bitches.

Thanks for the information, please tell me more.

Offline Tristan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stroke a tip D*lan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: July 07, 2013, 11:56:34 am »
Unbanned today bitches.

Congratz!!!11!  :-*

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: July 07, 2013, 12:03:34 pm »
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 09:01:20 pm by Dekkers »
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline ExTa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: July 07, 2013, 12:11:44 pm »
Spoiler
Just a complaint really about an admin, who seriously was abusing power, the 'glitch' in question was only wrong when it was used against him, despite him using it several times. This didn't effect me, it effected someone else, so I am not bias in this matter.

Reading up in the thread, it does sound like he is a ban happy fellow, and I don't think he is the kind of image that you want for the server, nor the kind of image the 91st wants.

I propose that admin in question, 91st_Ensign_Lister_Bashnell be removed from his role.

That Chatlog:
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag29/Joshua_Puma_Bowler/chatlog_zpsfc176a6e.jpg

Thanks
Uhtredskaer
[close]

My personal experience with Lister_Bashnell is that he is a legit meleer that never uses double X. He would never break any of the server rules on purpose either.
I believe you're taking "feinting" for "double Xing" which is two different things. Beginners tend to see them the exact same way, therefore they do it themselves even thought they are aware of the "double x" not being allowed.

On my behalf, Bashy did just as he should have done.

^ Agreed. I don't think Bashy would Double-X. And he does know what he is talking about, the talking though. Yes, it was wrong. But still. If you check the logs again you will see that first of all Bashy indeed does start friendly and he doesn't say a word while Pepoli, Uthred and Lubu already made stupid comments. Then, and that isn't weird. Bashy makes a comment to shush the talk ''ill show you abuse''. And still they go on. So all I am trying to say is that you shouldn't just blame Bashy but the ones making stupid comments. The respond was wrong to it but thats it.

^
Somebody already mentioned that though, I just want to point it out.

ExTa. Uhh, yea.  "The admin abuse in this server is damn too high". ''Admins on this server are just a joke.'' That is not true at all. The server has experienced admins always trying their best to make sure the amount of trolls is minimal and that people can play by the rules. That Tavington and maybe somebody else brakes a rule once or twice doesn't mean that the abuse is to high or the admins are a joke. The way you just said it is an insult for every admin on the server but I am quite sure that every admin there does his best to do his job as good as possible.
Just saying.

Not to forget Bashy and Tavington can't read this IVM they are banned from the forums so posting here was useless anyway. You should post here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,265621.0.html

And Wookiee. Welcome back, but you better behave now, I guess. :p

And what about the "Slay the owner of the server would be not smart" whan he shot ?
Do you remember ?
I remember perfectly this moment, 25 players on the server, 6 admins, and nobody for slay him.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: July 07, 2013, 12:13:30 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Just a complaint really about an admin, who seriously was abusing power, the 'glitch' in question was only wrong when it was used against him, despite him using it several times. This didn't effect me, it effected someone else, so I am not bias in this matter.

Reading up in the thread, it does sound like he is a ban happy fellow, and I don't think he is the kind of image that you want for the server, nor the kind of image the 91st wants.

I propose that admin in question, 91st_Ensign_Lister_Bashnell be removed from his role.

That Chatlog:
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag29/Joshua_Puma_Bowler/chatlog_zpsfc176a6e.jpg

Thanks
Uhtredskaer
[close]

My personal experience with Lister_Bashnell is that he is a legit meleer that never uses double X. He would never break any of the server rules on purpose either.
I believe you're taking "feinting" for "double Xing" which is two different things. Beginners tend to see them the exact same way, therefore they do it themselves even thought they are aware of the "double x" not being allowed.

^ Agreed. I don't think Bashy would Double-X. And he does know what he is talking about, the talking though. Yes, it was wrong. But still. If you check the logs again you will see that first of all Bashy indeed does start friendly and he doesn't say a word while Pepoli, Uthred and Lubu already made stupid comments. Then, and that isn't weird. Bashy makes a comment to shush the talk ''ill show you abuse''. And still they go on. So all I am trying to say is that you shouldn't just blame Bashy but the ones making stupid comments. The respond was wrong to it but thats it.

^

ExTa. Uhh, yea.  "The admin abuse in this server is damn too high". ''Admins on this server are just a joke.'' That is not true at all. The server has experienced admins always trying their best to make sure the amount of trolls is minimal and that people can play by the rules. That Tavington and maybe somebody else brakes a rule once or twice doesn't mean that the abuse is to high or the admins are a joke. The way you just said it is an insult for every admin on the server but I am quite sure that every admin there does his best to do his job as good as possible.
Just saying.

Not to forget Bashy and Tavington can't read this IVM they are banned from the forums so posting here was useless anyway. You should post here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,265621.0.html

And what about the "Slay the owner of the server would be not smart" whan he shot ?
Do you remember ?

[close]

^ I spoiled it so it doesn't get to big.

Do you remember ?

That still goes for 1 or 2 persons and not the whole team. We both know that if I would have slayed (I am not even sure if I was logged-in with admin) that I would have been in trouble.
Besides, it happends once in a month. It's not even a big deal.
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Tristan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stroke a tip D*lan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: July 07, 2013, 12:16:38 pm »
Spoiler

That Chatlog:

Thanks
Uhtredskaer
[close]

^

Just saying.

Do you remember ?
I remember perfectly this moment, 25 players on the server, 6 admins, and nobody for slay him.

Your friend was also an admin that day, I think he's called Nyliaa (sorry if I misspelled your name). Couldn't he do anything about it? Did his admin panel not work at that point? Don't complain about other admins not doing anything then.

Offline Rydog

• Captain
  • uwotm8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: July 07, 2013, 12:31:33 pm »

Like James_Stewart, who shoot, spawn hand grenades, shotguns ect, kill some players with, and nobody slay him..
Why ?

Seems like someone is still a little frustrated over having their admin removed  :'( :'( :'( :'(

You're obviously just being an idiot if you claim all the admins are a joke just because of the behaviour of 2.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: July 07, 2013, 12:41:32 pm »

Why ?

Seems like someone is still a little frustrated over having their admin removed  :'( :'( :'( :'(

You're obviously just being an idiot if you claim all the admins are a joke just because of the behaviour of 2.

Rydog, even though this is a discussion we can still talk without saying that sort of stuff. Come on braw. Stay on the good-side. We have cookies.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1258 on: July 07, 2013, 12:45:46 pm »
Are you blind Exta ? Don't think so. So like me, you can read me when I write : "Please refrain from posting If you have any link with this case." You have any fucking link with it, you're just crying because you have been removed from the admin list. You don't help us to solve the situation, you just add more drama like the pathetic child you are.

I'm really surprised to see that a troll like you think he has the possibility to judge the others. When your behaviour will be excellent, you could maybe post here, but we are really far from it so please just leave this thread and let the competent and mature people deal with it.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline ExTa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: July 07, 2013, 12:58:28 pm »
Are you blind Exta ? Don't think so. So like me, you can read me when I write : "Please refrain from posting If you have any link with this case." You have any fucking link with it, you're just crying because you have been removed from the admin list. You don't help us to solve the situation, you just add more drama like the pathetic child you are.

I'm really surprised to see that a troll like you think he has the possibility to judge the others. When your behaviour will be excellent, you could maybe post here, but we are really far from it so please just leave this thread and let the competent and mature people deal with it.

First, I'm not crying because I got removed.
Second, what do you have to say about my admin behaviour ?

Edit: The "pathetic child" or the "troll" did never abuse of his power when he was admin.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 01:02:32 pm by ExTa »