Author Topic: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)  (Read 284616 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)
« Reply #1185 on: August 19, 2015, 02:21:13 am »
Sansa is like 11 in the books which makes everything weirder. I like that the show made all the characters older.
I don't know* that scene with Ramsay was still my fap*. Sophie also said it was one of her* favorites* for the season and she was* happy it showed Theon*... :P

Fixed

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #1186 on: August 19, 2015, 02:40:57 am »
Thanks I thought I misspelt fap.

Offline Hawke

• Donator
  • Aquila non capit muscas.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hawke
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1187 on: August 19, 2015, 05:55:44 pm »
Furrnox can't spell favourite.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: August 21, 2015, 04:57:12 pm »
SPOILER

Spoiler
I believe Lord Baelish will become the new King or at least de facto the powerfulst man. He allready got the Vale, is kind of allied with the Tyrells and now he will take the North form the Boltons, I assume. That's why he became Sansa's "friend". After that, he can easily take King's Landing and the war is over. I still would like to know what Dorne is going to do.
[close]
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: August 21, 2015, 05:46:09 pm »
Spoiler
Baelish won't become King himself. He'll have a puppet instead.
[close]

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: August 21, 2015, 10:33:12 pm »
Spoiler
Baelish won't become King himself. He'll have a puppet instead.
[close]

But who?
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: August 22, 2015, 05:44:01 pm »
Do you think Syrio Forell is still alive? He might be a faceless man, maybe Jaqen himself.

>>Scenes<<

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: August 23, 2015, 11:03:34 am »
Just a statement:

I believe in Lord Baelish!

Seriously guys, note the theme at 6.20..... He will win. That's the King's theme we know from the Baratheons.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 11:13:57 am by Ted »
>>Scenes<<

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: August 24, 2015, 01:37:17 am »
Imagine if the whole thing about a wildilng saw Benjan alive was true?

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
« Reply #1195 on: August 24, 2015, 02:18:16 am »
Seriously guys, note the theme at 6.20..... He will win. That's the King's theme we know from the Baratheons.

Take note of what was in the video while that was playing. By the time it got to 6:20 to play that, it had switched scenes to the Goldcloaks murdering Robert's Bastards in the name of King Joffrey, hence the theme presumably.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1196 on: August 24, 2015, 03:10:25 am »
(part of) my theory *spoilers for newest books and potentially the next season(s)
Jon Snow is resurrected by Melissandre. Why? Reasons, and Mel realizes them, quite obviously in the show (if you pay careful attention), but likely in the books, too. In the show, probably by some stupid way, but in the book likely through the sacrifice of someone, potentially Shireen (niece of a king?) or some similar fashion. Perhaps Stannis (brother of Baratheon) or Theon Greyjoy (relative to self-claimed Iron Kings) will fill this role as well (going off the books there, btw).

Baelish will put Sansa on the throne, fulfilling Cersei's prophecy more directly than Margaery did, and Sansa be dethroned by Jon Snow to be put in Winterfell as the continuation of a matrilineal Stark line.

Via the tools Bran is learning and the High Septon revealing himself as Howland Reed (disguised in order to gain extreme political power (as mentioned by Cersei) to serve his true lord Ned Stark), Jon Snow will be revealed as the bastard son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen, giving him a direct claim to the Iron Throne (similarly as to Gendry Waters + Robert Baratheon) and via his contract with the Night's Watch he becomes free to claim his... claim.

Through whatever means, it's revealed that either:
1. Aegon is really a mummer's dragon and has no real claim. Instead, it's revealed (potentially through Bran or Brynden Rivers) that Tyrion is the bastard child of Aerys II Targaryen and Lady Joanna (Tywin's wife), which in the books is suggested a good amount. It's even supported with Tywin's complete ignorance refusal to believe his childrens' incestuous affair (the one the entire realm knows!).
2. Aegon really is a Targaryen. Simple as that. Yay, Tyrion, you're fighting the good fight. Woohoo. (This is just too boring for GRRM though.)

Regardless of how this goes, either Aegon or Tyrion becomes one of the dragon heads of the dragon prophecy we've heard about a few times in the books. Good to remember. ^

The other two heads? Well, firstly, Daenerys. Pretty obvious. Her three dragons? Not the heads! It's literary trickery! Or it's not. Maybe it's extremely literal and super easy to predict. But... come on. GRRM. He's not writing fairy tales.

Danny, through her visions sent by Quaithe (who could/could not be Shiera Seastar, Targaryen bastard, seductress, supposed sorceress, and alleged lover of Brynden Rivers (the impossibly old dude who's teaching Bran shit, remember?), but that's probably not going to get revealed either way), will finally return to Westeros to support her own claim to the throne.

Okay. So third head. Well, obviously, Jon Snow. Fuck, the story is about him. A Song of Ice and Fire = A Story of Snow and Fire. A Story about Jon Snow, who is the bastard child of a Stark and a Targaryen. Eh, whatever. You get it, I hope.

How things turn out?

My predictions:
Iron Throne = Jon Snow Targaryen + Daenerys Targaryen (I'm sure he'll get over Ygritte when he sees Danny. Maybe more so in the book.)
Westerlands = Tyrion Targaryen, potentially continuing the Lannister line, perhaps just to show that he saved the line. Even if he's not a Targaryen, however, or at least not shown as one (most realistic in my opinion), he'll be put there and would continue the Lannister line
Reach = Idk. Some Tyrell. It's pretty easy to kick Ironborn out of a land if you try hard enough
North = Already said, Sansa Stark, matrilineal marriage ftw
Riverlands = I can assume this will be returned to the Tullys. As far as I know there's still a few qualified leaders out there (BLACKFISH! BLACKFISH!)
Vale = I'm going to guess and say Harrold Hardyng, taking his Arryn lineage as his house. Fuck the tribes
Dorne = I guess Arianne Martell, idk who else would take the place, and I equally have no idea what the show's equivalent would be
Iron Islands = I'm sure that Daario Naharis ...uuh, I mean, Euron Greyjoy (okay, guys, the similarities and hints are ridiculous!), will probably just continue leading. Or Victarion, which will be cool, but I have no idea how religion would work out for him. Or Asha, that would equally be neat
Stormlands = This is the trickiest one, in my opinion. If Shireen lives, potentially her. If Stannis lives, potentially him. Fuck it, if Gendry is still kicking, maybe even him

And finally, we can't forget:
Azor Ahai = Jon Snow Targaryen. It's just super appropriate. He'd likely be helped out by Bran and Coldhands, but fuck man, it's like... his thing. Oh, and leading the entire continent of Westeros into the future, or whatever. Maybe he'll even manage to bring some obedience to Drogon where Danny can't and end up riding him instead of Danny. Or he can ride her, too. Probably will. kek. Anyway, he fulfills the prophecy basically entirely so far and would definitely have some help. Like, the realm, the watch, the dragons...

That's basically my whole theory. There's more little things and plenty of alternate "paths" throughout it but that's more/less how I see it going down. Why'd you read this? Go read the Dunk and Egg books or something.
[close]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 03:19:00 am by Audiate »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: August 24, 2015, 11:27:45 am »
(part of) my theory *spoilers for newest books and potentially the next season(s)
Jon Snow is resurrected by Melissandre. Why? Reasons, and Mel realizes them, quite obviously in the show (if you pay careful attention), but likely in the books, too. In the show, probably by some stupid way, but in the book likely through the sacrifice of someone, potentially Shireen (niece of a king?) or some similar fashion. Perhaps Stannis (brother of Baratheon) or Theon Greyjoy (relative to self-claimed Iron Kings) will fill this role as well (going off the books there, btw).

Baelish will put Sansa on the throne, fulfilling Cersei's prophecy more directly than Margaery did, and Sansa be dethroned by Jon Snow to be put in Winterfell as the continuation of a matrilineal Stark line.

Via the tools Bran is learning and the High Septon revealing himself as Howland Reed (disguised in order to gain extreme political power (as mentioned by Cersei) to serve his true lord Ned Stark), Jon Snow will be revealed as the bastard son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen, giving him a direct claim to the Iron Throne (similarly as to Gendry Waters + Robert Baratheon) and via his contract with the Night's Watch he becomes free to claim his... claim.

Through whatever means, it's revealed that either:
1. Aegon is really a mummer's dragon and has no real claim. Instead, it's revealed (potentially through Bran or Brynden Rivers) that Tyrion is the bastard child of Aerys II Targaryen and Lady Joanna (Tywin's wife), which in the books is suggested a good amount. It's even supported with Tywin's complete ignorance refusal to believe his childrens' incestuous affair (the one the entire realm knows!).
2. Aegon really is a Targaryen. Simple as that. Yay, Tyrion, you're fighting the good fight. Woohoo. (This is just too boring for GRRM though.)

Regardless of how this goes, either Aegon or Tyrion becomes one of the dragon heads of the dragon prophecy we've heard about a few times in the books. Good to remember. ^

The other two heads? Well, firstly, Daenerys. Pretty obvious. Her three dragons? Not the heads! It's literary trickery! Or it's not. Maybe it's extremely literal and super easy to predict. But... come on. GRRM. He's not writing fairy tales.

Danny, through her visions sent by Quaithe (who could/could not be Shiera Seastar, Targaryen bastard, seductress, supposed sorceress, and alleged lover of Brynden Rivers (the impossibly old dude who's teaching Bran shit, remember?), but that's probably not going to get revealed either way), will finally return to Westeros to support her own claim to the throne.

Okay. So third head. Well, obviously, Jon Snow. Fuck, the story is about him. A Song of Ice and Fire = A Story of Snow and Fire. A Story about Jon Snow, who is the bastard child of a Stark and a Targaryen. Eh, whatever. You get it, I hope.

How things turn out?

My predictions:
Iron Throne = Jon Snow Targaryen + Daenerys Targaryen (I'm sure he'll get over Ygritte when he sees Danny. Maybe more so in the book.)
Westerlands = Tyrion Targaryen, potentially continuing the Lannister line, perhaps just to show that he saved the line. Even if he's not a Targaryen, however, or at least not shown as one (most realistic in my opinion), he'll be put there and would continue the Lannister line
Reach = Idk. Some Tyrell. It's pretty easy to kick Ironborn out of a land if you try hard enough
North = Already said, Sansa Stark, matrilineal marriage ftw
Riverlands = I can assume this will be returned to the Tullys. As far as I know there's still a few qualified leaders out there (BLACKFISH! BLACKFISH!)
Vale = I'm going to guess and say Harrold Hardyng, taking his Arryn lineage as his house. Fuck the tribes
Dorne = I guess Arianne Martell, idk who else would take the place, and I equally have no idea what the show's equivalent would be
Iron Islands = I'm sure that Daario Naharis ...uuh, I mean, Euron Greyjoy (okay, guys, the similarities and hints are ridiculous!), will probably just continue leading. Or Victarion, which will be cool, but I have no idea how religion would work out for him. Or Asha, that would equally be neat
Stormlands = This is the trickiest one, in my opinion. If Shireen lives, potentially her. If Stannis lives, potentially him. Fuck it, if Gendry is still kicking, maybe even him

And finally, we can't forget:
Azor Ahai = Jon Snow Targaryen. It's just super appropriate. He'd likely be helped out by Bran and Coldhands, but fuck man, it's like... his thing. Oh, and leading the entire continent of Westeros into the future, or whatever. Maybe he'll even manage to bring some obedience to Drogon where Danny can't and end up riding him instead of Danny. Or he can ride her, too. Probably will. kek. Anyway, he fulfills the prophecy basically entirely so far and would definitely have some help. Like, the realm, the watch, the dragons...

That's basically my whole theory. There's more little things and plenty of alternate "paths" throughout it but that's more/less how I see it going down. Why'd you read this? Go read the Dunk and Egg books or something.
[close]

Seems legit. But I still think Baelish will take the Iron throne or die. As he said "I'ld risk everything for what I want." And he wants "Everything.".
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 11:46:55 am by Ted »
>>Scenes<<

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1198 on: August 24, 2015, 03:08:10 pm »
Night watch will die :o

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #1199 on: August 24, 2015, 07:28:54 pm »
How big is westerosi supposed to be? Is it like Britain, or like Africa?