Author Topic: 2012-2023 Statistics of NW  (Read 1758 times)

Offline FrenchTouch GF Team -FSE-

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
2012-2023 Statistics of NW
« on: May 25, 2024, 07:01:50 pm »
*snip*
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 03:44:28 pm by Herishey »

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: 2012-2023 Statistics of NW
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2024, 07:02:16 pm »
reserved

Will add flags and players part later.
Gday.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 07:04:30 pm by FrenchTouch GF Team -FSE- »

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2024, 07:02:26 pm »
reserved

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 02:46:07 pm »
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 02:51:17 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2024, 03:44:44 pm »
Removed upon the request of the creator, he doesn't grant you permission to use his work/content.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2024, 03:50:28 pm »
Wursti put so many hours into this, just to delete it and then be a bitch about it.
Poor guy needs to get a proper grip lmao

FYI, make your "statistics" and say you did it yourself, because who's gonna find the evidence that you didn't do it yourself <3
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 04:01:30 pm »
Statistics are public domains, no one own the history of the game. That's senseless. I also contributed to it decisively, i say people can have it. We are seriously getting rid of the entire regimental records of the game bcs of wursti mood changes? He used Tardet's and dozens of hosters thread data to make it, surely he should have been granted permission then ?

@Herishey, Upon evidence, allow it back.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 04:17:02 pm by FrenchTouch GF Team -FSE- »

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2024, 04:03:15 pm »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2024, 05:45:54 pm »
I love how dumb people try to look smart. Because what's been written here is just wrong, if you don't know the law then don't fucking use it in your argumentation haha
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2024, 08:48:00 am »
wursti is really against the idea of his list being posted on the forum? Personally I find it important for the history of the game.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 08:50:41 am by John F. Kennedy »
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2024, 11:09:57 am »
I love how dumb people try to look smart. Because what's been written here is just wrong, if you don't know the law then don't fucking use it in your argumentation haha

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2024, 08:18:13 am »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2024, 08:28:56 pm »
Statistics are public domains, no one own the history of the game. That's senseless. I also contributed to it decisively, i say people can have it. We are seriously getting rid of the entire regimental records of the game bcs of wursti mood changes? He used Tardet's and dozens of hosters thread data to make it, surely he should have been granted permission then ?

Just create your own, use a different template

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2024, 09:11:15 pm »

This would be fine, as long as its not a clear copy and paste using his template, images, formatting, etc. That's fine.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline VixtroIsHere

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2024, 03:50:57 am »

*snip*
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 05:40:04 pm by Herishey »