Author Topic: 23rd and 71e terrorist activities  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Eternal_

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 83rd_General_Eternal
  • Side: Neutral
23rd and 71e terrorist activities
« on: March 29, 2024, 07:18:11 pm »
I wish a good evening to everyone, napoleonic wars players and leaders. We cannot have fun with the line batle events, group fights or even the line batle matches that we have been playing for a long time. It would not be right to attribute the reason for this situation to a reason. We have done a long research for many reasons for this situation and now we will take a look at the results of these researches collectively. First, let's talk about Ddos allegations.

The topics we will talk about today are: 1. Ddos
2. Use of cheating
3. Toxic behaviors
4. We will talk about 23rd and 71e (Ddos attacks, sharing of identity information, violation of personal information, IP addresses, photos, identification numbers and many terrorist activities)

[font="Arial"][size="6"]1. 63rd and 23rd relation about Ddos Attacks[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="6"]1.1 Yermelow[/size][/font]

The ddos ​​part of the relationship between 63rd and 23rd went exactly to 2022, when our disagreements with Yermelow started to become clear. While we were training, our server was attacked in 2022, and there was no community hostile to me and my environment other than 23rd, and this attack was carried out by 23rd Yermelow. I thought and I was not wrong

[font="Arial"][size="6"]1.2 Kodmaster[/size][/font]

We closed our clan 2 months after this incident and I did not stay in a long-term clan for about 8 months until 63rd was opened. I did not have much time to play games and 63rd was officially opened in October 2023. Since the day 63rd was opened, we, as all napoleonic wars regiments, have been experiencing big problems. Ddos attacks, toxicities. Threats and sharing of personal information (IP addresses - identity information - photos - many other actions that we can call terrorist activities) behind these situations is Kodmaster, who is actually a 23rd member.

Kodmaster, also known as Baran Duman and Neastron, is just one of the people used by 23rd for DDoS attacks, personal threats and many other terrorist activities.

We will examine Kodmaster's connections with 23rd by touching on what she has done for the Persistend Kingdoms and Native modules and what she has done for Napoleon Wars.

23rd has sent many of its players to 63rd, which is called 63rd, to engage in toxic, aggressive and harmful activities. We will talk about all of them in a moment. The one that will last the longest is Kodmaster and 23rd connection.

kodmaster joined the 63rd rank on 12.12.2023

and 4 days after joining, that is, on 16.12.2023, the next day you can see in this photo is the 19th Saturday event, which is equivalent to our event.

During the event, 23. insults were made to the players in the chat without gambling, and thus they tried to disrupt us with the 19. interruption, which was carried out with the 23. goal.

Then we gave him the necessary warning and you can see it when you come to the 23rd rank ceremony here that day

Here you can see all the servers that were attacked on the day of the 23rd rank ceremony.

We can also see here that this person is clowning content such as personal IP addresses, photographs, identity information and terrorist activities.

A player's Republic of Türkiye ID photo is shared here.

In addition, we see that this player has a strong connection with the recent attacks on the Tropical Paradise server.

Here it sends the information of the server named tropical paradise.

They stated that the person named Kucukbabu mentioned by 23rd members is Kodmaster. Now let's talk about this person's connection with 23rd.

We see that he is friends with 23rd_General_Yermelow

We see that he is friends with 23rd_Major_Chaizard

Here we see that kodmaster is a 23rd player

In addition, when we look at the steam profile of the person named Kodmaster, we see a person named 'Sway', a player used by 23rd for their dirty work.

Here we see the closeness of the player named 23rd[Sway] in the steam account of Kodmaster. We will talk more about Sway later.

[font="Arial"][size="6"]1.3 Sway[/size][/font]

After looking at Sway's relationship with Kodmaster, let's look at more.

In addition, after reviewing this video in which the person named Sway is in 23rd Yermelow and Chaizard, you can take a look. The person named North in this video was personally supported by Chaizard and Yermelow to join 63rd with a native player and his friends and engage in sabotage activities, and these people were personally supported by 1erArtDoguy.
They personally send them to carry out toxic - trolling and attacking activities at the event

this player was ranked 23rd now get ready to prove it in the next person named sway and we get a result like in this photo, you are great 23rd

As for how the player named sway joined 63rd, he joined the 63rd sabotage plans in cooperation with 23rd Chaizard and Yermelow, along with those who joined the server. These are the players that 23rd sent to sabotage 63rd, and here is sway.

We see from here that there is a 23rd player

Also, we see that the person who was trolling and acting aggressively at the 1erArt event was actually a 23rd member, isn't it interesting?

Here he accepts that the player named Revo is himself.

In addition, all the identity information of the person named North, who is one of the people whom 23rd agreed to sabotage 63rd, was shared by the person named Thror (Fingolfin), who is the leader of the clan named 71e today, for sending Ddos to the clans and servers in the native module and spreading personal information, and a person like Thror shamelessly I find it interesting that a terrorist organization like 23rd still sends messages to the FSE forum and that a terrorist organization like 23rd can still talk. If you are really looking for people who send Ddos, people who engage in toxic behavior, people who commit terrorist activities and people who share personal information with personal threats, these are 23rd and 71e.

Also, there were people who said that he made ddos ​​about Cezzar and Samuil, they were banned from 63rd.

My 'ddos site is about the photo I shared'

Kodmaster said he didn't like the 23rd regiment and wanted to be against them, as a result he joined the 63rd regiment because the 63rd was the biggest anti-regiment of the 23rd, we didn't know anything about it and he explained why we didn't like the 23rd reg and he helped Samuil with our help He said he could do ddos ​​with , we accepted because before that 23 he was doing ddos ​​to our server, he had set up a group and members joined and kodmaster started doing ddos ​​the link I copied here was left by samuil. kodmaster was busy with other work and told me to copy and paste again, other than that I did nothing and also on 23 we found out that the one who dosed us was kodmaster himself after cheating on us.

[font="Arial"][size="6"]2. Cheat[/size][/font]

Let's talk about cheating a little bit about the cheats used. Players who had cheats cleared their cheats or were banned from 63rd. In addition, about the use of cheats, they say this about Syless, one of our players who did not use cheats: 'You did not cheat, I just wrote that you are in 63rd.'

Chaizard -
Ddos attacks were made, toxic activities were done, information was tried to be spread, if I wrote among those who cheat, there is probably something wrong.

Syless -
I didn't send ddos, I didn't use cheats, you're lying.

Chaizard - He made 63rd and you are the 63rd player

[font="Arial"][size="6"]3. Toxic behaviors [/size][/font]

Generally, players who engage in toxic behavior are quickly removed from the regiment, and since we had too many players, we could not get rid of toxic players quickly from time to time. There were toxic players in 63, they were banned or never became toxic again, of course, there are sabotage players of 23rd among them.

Besides, let's talk about the toxic behavior of 23rd

Sharia, God's form of government, is insulted (Allah)

In some photos, they insult Sharia, which is God's form of government, and in some photos, they even insult Ataturk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey. I'm not even talking about issues such as personal threats and sharing of identity information.

[font="Arial"][size="6"]We will talk about 23rd and 71e (Ddos attacks, sharing of identity information, violation of personal information, IP addresses, photos, identification numbers and many terrorist activities)) [/size][/font]

First let's start with the terrorist clan of 71e Fingolfin (Thror) since it is shorterFirst let's start with the terrorist clan of 71e Fingolfin (Thror) since it is shorter

He states that he and 23rd had fun and celebrated this about a player who had previously been toxic within 63rd.

The identity information of the player named North is shared by 71e leader Fingolfin (Thror), his mother's name, home address, Republic of Turkey identification number, date of birth and more.

As we see from these photos, 71e and 23rd have very close relations with each other and we can see from here that the person named Fingolfin (Thror) under the name 71e is carrying out people's personal information, Turkish Republic identification number, IP addresses, identity photos, parents' names, home addresses, Ddos toxic behaviors and many other terrorist activities. If we are really looking for those who do ddos, those who make threats, those who make toxic and many other terrorist acts, these terrorist acts come from a person named 71e Fingolfin, which is a terrorist nest.

As for 23rd, 23rd is the strangest clan I have ever seen, there are many reasons for this, they carry out their own infamous Ddos attacks and terrorist acts by hiding them from 71e and many players, and they do not want any Turkish clan that can rival them for years. We have been in a dispute with Yermelow for about 3 years because they do not want rivals. What we see today is the terrorist activities of 23rd, Ddos attacks, toxic behaviors, efforts to disrupt other people's games, the agreements they made with terrorists to carry out separatist activities, the behaviors they made with terrorists have been revealed. They tried to ban us from the whole warband and everything they did was revealed. A criminal was wanted as a whole warband and this criminal was primarily 71e and next to them. It's the 23rd time that they support and operate together, these are people who feed on terrorism, it's a shame.

Besides, I would like to give you an interesting piece of information. Not only are 23rd a terrorist clan, they have established a barbaric order. For example, you have to say MY GENERAL for Yermelow both in and out of the game. They forced a 30-year-old player to say MY GENERAL. Isn't it very funny and stupid? We are in 2024. It is crazy to force people to say MY GENERAL. and we are talking about such a pathetic terrorist organization

Also, they reported 63rd to the tropical paradise server and got it banned. I wonder if 63rd should be banned from the tropical paradise server or 71e and 23rd, which are a terrorist organization?

This address belongs to the tropical paradise server

Also, about cheating, 1stGLI uses ESP in this video, let's talk about it if they want to talk about it.

In addition, Cezzar Pasha and Samuil, who were suspected of being ddoser, left my regiment and opened a new regiment.
And Cemal Pasha in the 63rd sabatoge video is the new major of Cezzar's regiment or something.

We, as 63rd, did not engage in bad activities, they 23rd and 71e committed many activities that we can call ddos ​​toxic, violation of personal information and terrorist activities, and they tried to show that we did these, and thus I think we showed our innocence, we just want to play games and have fun, have good relations with all events and clans and I think that the event owners will do what is necessary to be allowed back into the events that we were unfairly banned from and what the 23rd and 71st did.

Also, it has been proven here that the frequent tropical paradise attacks have been carried out by 23rd. I think that 63rd's tropical paradise ban should be lifted and 23rd and 71e should be removed from tropical paradise and events.

Offline Giles

• Captain
  • Turco Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 98e_Col_Giles
Re: 23rd and 71e terrorist activities
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 07:32:51 pm »
olum siz enayi misiniz bizden sonra kimlere kaldi ortam düzgün dursaniza aq bide bizim takvimi niye çaldınız lan

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 07:35:28 pm »
Ban all turks and issue solved, but don’t close the kebab shops
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Giles

• Captain
  • Turco Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 98e_Col_Giles
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 07:39:18 pm »

we beat you on nwwc ez  ::)

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 07:40:18 pm »
Sigma ETERNAl what can i say more than that ?

Offline Argie

• Sergeant Major
  • 1st GLI is King x3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ArgieTheGreek
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 07:41:43 pm »
In regards to the GLI  Misaka shot the video and he is a admin on the 1erArt event >.> so yeah clown thread
i mean either etternal is slow or he didn't see the part of the vid where he literaly uses admin powers in the server
the script itself ofc doesn't alloww you to use it the stuff if you don't have the admin pass. we use this thing.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=25629.195
So remove that propaganda shit about us.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 07:50:32 pm by Argie »

Offline Edwardd

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 07:43:42 pm »
Bruh chaizard tought that we cant find anything about what he done , what a terrorist
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 07:49:58 pm by Edwardd »

Offline Argie

• Sergeant Major
  • 1st GLI is King x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 07:45:16 pm »
they can close em and make em into gyros shops vegi >.>

Offline Alec053

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpt_Alec
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 07:46:56 pm »

Offline Robeiler

• Private
  • 31stIN Supreme Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 08:01:40 pm »
olum siz enayi misiniz bizden sonra kimlere kaldi ortam düzgün dursaniza aq bide bizim takvimi niye çaldınız lan

Aga 31-98den sonrası sarmamış gibi görünüyor. hangi taraf haklı veya haksız bilmem ama çirkin bir olay, 31st ile övündüğüm yok zaten ben klanı eğlenmek için kurmuştum, itibarımız (reputeyşın) troll olarak çıksa bile bizde herkes oyundan zevk alıyordu bugünkü oyuncular için aynı şeyi söyleyemem keşke böyle olaylar hiç yaşanmamış olsaydı. bir ortama panel, ip, tc, gibi olaylar girdikçe çöktüğünü az çok sende anlamışsındır. iki tarafta masum gibi görünmüyor. iki taraf birbiriyle napoleonic wars oynayarak rekabet etmek yerine, türlü türlü işler yaparak rekabet etmiş. ben yermelowun böyle bir şeye girişeceğini bile tahmin etmezdim. yermelow maç yapıp adam gibi yenip veya yenilip communitye katkı sağlamak, tr communityi aktifleştirmek için yaptığı tek bir hareket yoktu zaten. ama milletle forumlarda kavga etmek, ettirmek çok kolay herkes için. böyle devam etsinler, belki ölmüş communityi tekrar öldürürler 😂 :)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2024, 08:11:30 pm »
click here to join the 84th

Offline Matijas

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2024, 08:15:31 pm »
It would be good, if you improved your english, because after reading all this, the only thing that I understood is that you are calling them "Terrorist"

Now for real - I have never seen a thread so badly made. What I have noticed is that you are blaming 23r and 71e for YOUR toxic behaviour, cheating and DDOSing. This does NOT justify your horrific actions. Calling them terrorist in every single line only makes YOU look worse, at least in my eyes.

23rd aint saint of course, there were situations on Tropical Paradise where I had to intervene, but they've never gone so far as you guys did.
I have never heard such a bad word about 23rd like I heard about 63rd and You.

Bans on Tropical Paradise WILL NOT be lifted.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2024, 08:19:09 pm »
How retarded of you to base your argument on a language barrier or a badly made thread 😂😂
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Wolf115

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12th_Ens_Wolf115
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2024, 08:29:43 pm »
If you are pleeding for your innocence can you please stop DDOSing the 1erART friday event, thanks.

Offline Argie

• Sergeant Major
  • 1st GLI is King x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2024, 08:30:11 pm »
How retarded of you to base your argument on a language barrier or a badly made thread 😂😂
you mean matijas or the writer?