Author Topic: Infantry Battle Tournament |🥇 1st 45e |🥈 2nd 96y |🥉 3rd 28th  (Read 11376 times)

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Infantry Battle Tournament | End Tournament --> Not expected
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2024, 07:37:06 pm »
Just not to play the final match...
And it is still the 96y the one who doesn't want to show up and the one who gets the default win. Can you see how absurd that is??

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ri0T
  • Side: Union
Re: Infantry Battle Tournament | End Tournament --> Not expected
« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2024, 07:38:44 pm »
Just not to play the final match...
And it is still the 96y the one who doesn't want to show up and the one who gets the default win. Can you see how absurd that is??

Me personally likes too see the final match between 96y and 45e but its Foster who made this decision not me

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Infantry Battle Tournament | 🥇 1st 96y | 🥈2nd 45e | 🥉3rd 28th
« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2024, 07:40:43 pm »
And of course the 96y agrees with that somehow, I wonder why...

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2024, 07:42:01 pm »
96y defeated them once, so they should again. Also, is the 96y not complaining all the time that they cannot find competitive events? No offence to my boy Desant blyat, but I have the feeling Tommy and the other lil kids rather want to secure a 2024 palmare lmao
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2024, 07:45:10 pm »
96y defeated them once, so they should again. Also, is the 96y not complaining all the time that they cannot find competitive events? No offence to my boy Desant blyat, but I have the feeling Tommy and the other lil kids rather want to secure a 2024 palmare lmao
That is the same feeling I get. Also Foster doesn't need to be there as a ref, we can get Ri0T and play the final, then Foster updates the thread following the format HE CHOSE HIMSELF

Offline Foster.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Infantry Battle Tournament
« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2024, 07:48:32 pm »
Let’s play their last game, it would be a shame if it ended this way. I feel that I would also fall back on me strangely. Pick up the server from this Sunday, and make your match. Kincaid is okey, let's do it.

Ri0T can referee, I can no longer take care of the tournament.

Moreover I stopped the tournament because we have more than the limits of fixed dates, ie an additional month. My time is not infinite, so we will make you play your final match so that everyone will be happy and we will see who is really the strongest even if some already have an idea in mind.

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2024, 07:49:53 pm »
Let’s play their last game, it would be a shame if it ended this way. I feel that I would also fall back on me strangely. Pick up the server from this Sunday, and make your match. Kincaid is okey, let's do it.

Ri0T can referee, I can no longer take care of the tournament.

Moreover I stopped the tournament because we have more than the limits of fixed dates, ie an additional month. My time is not infinite, so we will make you play your final match so that everyone will be happy and we will see who is really the strongest even if some already have an idea in mind.
Ty!

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2024, 07:53:13 pm »
Also riot being a 96y member until recently 😂🤣

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2024, 07:54:21 pm »
Any admin then, we just want to play the final

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2024, 07:55:07 pm »
Vegi we all know i wont be a one siding referee lol, during 33rd matches i also slayed 33rd members if they broke a rule for example.
BUT if everyone feels the same way then maybe someone like lvov can referee IF he wants to.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 15, 2024, 07:58:18 pm »
Vegi we all know i wont be a one siding referee lol, during 33rd matches i also slayed 33rd members if they broke a rule for example.
BUT if everyone feels the same way then maybe someone like lvov can referee IF he wants to.
"We all know" nice fallacy xD, I'm just saying that if you make a harsh decision against 45e it will look biased af :))

Offline Gudrian

• First Sergeant
  • = )
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gudrian||George_Monro
« Reply #161 on: April 15, 2024, 08:02:43 pm »
It is interesting that 45e never wants to play normal 1v1 with us and cry on FSE when we auto-win this tournament. We won you last time even though you were running from us all the time and were delaying the match. What is more interesting, you left the server once we got 6 rounds, which shows your real attitude toward your opponent and the tournament as a whole. You want to have another boring match that is already mostly predetermined. What is more interesting, even the most crying person on this page wasn't in the initial 45e roster.

Online Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #162 on: April 15, 2024, 08:02:46 pm »
We complain that no one wants to play against us. But let's be honest, 45e is stack for a tournament (like movement reg). And it's obvious because they don't play other events\gf\1v1.
It's funny to hear about the achievement from people who have been playing stacks all their lives.
If the admins tell us to play a match, we'll play a match.

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 15, 2024, 08:03:51 pm »
"We all know" nice fallacy xD, I'm just saying that if you make a harsh decision against 45e it will look biased af :))

Not even a fallacy, but ye you are right, if i even slay one of their members during the match it will look biased asf

Online Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #164 on: April 15, 2024, 08:05:07 pm »
Who cares