Author Topic: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions  (Read 9944 times)

David_Schrein

Re: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2023, 11:07:58 am »
I don't get it.
Is this the last World Cup?
nwwc 2024 incoming dont worry

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2023, 11:08:59 am »
I don't get it.
Yeah, that's what I believed.
And who will do it? Zeyden again?
Let's just finish 2023 first, before making plans for next year haha
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Wursti

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2023, 11:11:05 am »
well we have a german regional tournament where we had to merge SAU with german regions so they can attend and thats a 5v5 tourn

where they still only bring like 3-4 per match xd

in general id know Red, Coco, boboy, (gull but he probs wont attend a single match), DarkTemplar, Esdeath, (lama played for them once aswell)

but i got no clue what u can find in the kk still

and as far as I know 2Lr is dead
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 11:12:44 am by Wursti »

David_Schrein

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2023, 11:15:37 am »
U just keep losing possible Teams cuz of stupid stuff, like Red not being forced to play with SAU in last NWWC (which probably wont exist this time but u get the point)
There's a possibility for a SAU/SWISS coalition, but if people are willing to form that team, that's the question haha
If our "german" national state tournament showed one thing, then that SAU is looking pretty dead (like the last years)
In our talks we discussed an estimated amount of players, with players included that will have their old swaps reverted, and most teams end up with about 9–10 players who could play for their nation. But the more important issue is whether they would still play considering the team would field some weaker players

Wursti

« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2023, 11:16:15 am »
I mean if their ego is the issue then it sounds like their problem tbh

David_Schrein

« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2023, 11:17:02 am »
with the current state of the game, some teams cant field a team when their players cope with their ego

Wursti

« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2023, 11:20:02 am »
with the current state of the game, some teams cant field a team when their players cope with their ego

Yea but where is the difference between allowing them to play with other teams, as it will have the same result yknow

And if you dont theres a chance they just say fuck it and play anyways

Online Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2023, 11:23:10 am »
I don't get it.
I don't believe it.
And who will do it? Zeyden again?
You will do it dw about that  8)

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2023, 11:23:32 am »
U just keep losing possible Teams cuz of stupid stuff, like Red not being forced to play with SAU in last NWWC (which probably wont exist this time but u get the point)
There's a possibility for a SAU/SWISS coalition, but if people are willing to form that team, that's the question haha
If our "german" national state tournament showed one thing, then that SAU is looking pretty dead (like the last years)
What about Swiss/AUS, that's possible right? I know Austria is indeed pretty dead...
Swiss-AUstria is pretty dead in general ^^

For your back ground information, signups looked for SAU not really promising, they couldn't find enough players or even a cpt. In the end, the coalition got "saved" by Stockholm searching desperately for players, them playing together with Baden-Wuerttemberg (german state with around 11 mil people living in it, home state of players like igel wolpi eastwind angel lukasoh fruitocin0 domi etc which all didn't sign up at the start) and last but not least troll applications ^^

Granted, who gives a shit about some random ass german tournament (even worse, hosted by stockholm!) compare to NWWC, but I doubt they get a team together as last year has already shown.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 11:25:24 am by Nightwing »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2023, 11:31:31 am »
Its about people that played for a nation without a passport or any sort eligibility because of 2 factors:
Their nation is weak af, so they rather play with a stacked roster to have a higher chance to win;
Or they weren't good enough and want to play for a weaker nation just for the sake to play NWWC.

As Movement said, this is a dilemma for us because undoing all the decisions of the previous hosts can upset some people... But it can make a more fair tourmanent.
People which played last season of NWWC were all eligible to their nations according to rules which were made even before us. The only questionable person was Firefly. We didn’t take in account shitty NWWC with several teams for each nation, cause that was obviously a shit fest.

Saying that as example “Maskman isn’t eligible to play for Spain” is just totally wrong. I saw his Spanish docs. He didn’t play before for Team England (NWWC with multiple teams for each nation doesn’t count, because based on that, almost all SWISS players were playing for France). He was living for 5 years or more in Spain. So he’s fully eligible.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

David_Schrein

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2023, 11:33:31 am »
Its about people that played for a nation without a passport or any sort eligibility because of 2 factors:
Their nation is weak af, so they rather play with a stacked roster to have a higher chance to win;
Or they weren't good enough and want to play for a weaker nation just for the sake to play NWWC.

As Movement said, this is a dilemma for us because undoing all the decisions of the previous hosts can upset some people... But it can make a more fair tourmanent.
People which played last season of NWWC were all eligible to their nations according to rules which were made even before us. The only questionable person was Firefly. We didn’t take in account shitty NWWC with several teams for each nation, cause that was obviously a shit fest.

Saying that as example “Maskman isn’t eligible to play for Spain” is just totally wrong. I saw his Spanish docs. He didn’t play before for Team England (NWWC with multiple teams for each nation doesn’t count, because based on that, almost all SWISS players were playing for France). He was living for 5 years or more in Spain. So he’s fully eligible.
How does it not count, whilst he had the option beforehand to choose Spain by using your logic. But the  decision was made to play for a 2nd/3rd ENG team

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2023, 11:36:20 am »

Did you allow all these swaps by the criteria of your own rules?
- Were born in X country.
- Have been living in X country for at least 5 years.

Just so funny, how you still try to protect your own decisions when they were retarded af.
That’s not my OWN rules, I believe Herishey and Caz made them literally 8 years ago.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2023, 11:37:08 am »
Yeah read first before actually answering Vegi, you silly cucumber

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2023, 11:39:40 am »
Yeah read first before actually answering Vegi, you silly cucumber
I missunderstood, that's why I deleted my post.

And having a Visa doesnt make you eligible. His main residence is still in England lmao.

If I never played in NWWC before and I wanna play for France, that's also possible because my familiy got a home in France aswell haha!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2023, 11:41:10 am »

How does it not count, whilst he had the option beforehand to choose Spain by using your logic. But the  decision was made to play for a 2nd/3rd ENG team
And we also had CIS teams that NWWC and Swiss players playing for France. So we allow coalitions again, cause that’s how it was played at that edition? It wouldn’t be fair to not allow Maskman change nation but allow Coco as example lead Switzerland. Same for CIS teams, one edition they are playing together, second edition fielding 8 players by each country.