Author Topic: Low-mid Tournament [12th of March]  (Read 11619 times)

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Low-mid Tournament [12th of March]
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2023, 11:13:24 am »
from my point of view just wanna thank the hosts for hosting the tournament. saw that it was run well while i was spectating SF a little bit in the knockout stages. bit cringe of some players that imo shouldn't even have been playing since they are way better then all of the players competing.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2023, 11:20:58 am »
So, take fietta - player in league 1 and the team RT, this "player 1" league , he lose in individual skills of many players in the high 2 tier and then what? we should throw everyone in league 1? If you do not know what makes up a team and players in it ( u dont know )  - don't write your bullshit.

What does this even mean

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2023, 11:24:30 am »
So, take fietta - player in league 1 and the team RT, this "player 1" league , he lose in individual skills of many players in the high 2 tier and then what? we should throw everyone in league 1? If you do not know what makes up a team and players in it ( u dont know )  - don't write your bullshit.

What does this even mean

He’s calling you dog

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2023, 11:24:57 am »

What does this even mean
with respect, you have stack syndrome or rather your team and in such circumstances my words are the most likely to be true   8) ;) :)
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2023, 11:25:59 am »

What does this even mean
with respect, you have stack syndrome or rather your team and in such circumstances my words are the most likely to be true   8) ;) :)

I think you're deluded and don't use me as an example again, I've been farming top teams more than you've been farming bots on tropical paradise

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2023, 11:27:21 am »

What does this even mean
That you're shit  :-*

It's hard to balance such tournaments and even harder when the community doesn't support you but instead impede your work to get themself a upper hand in the games. Sucks to suck, but it is how it is.

If you are still interested to host such things for the community Badger, msg me over steam, I may have an interesting idea you would also be interested in

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #156 on: March 13, 2023, 11:28:33 am »
From the pov of Nr13 it went very smooth. We were with 45e Dream Team, Invalids and SubV the group which ended first after ~20 mins. As mentioned in the ref chat thanks for hosting and obviously wp to our opponents!

Im going to highlight two posts from two of my lads, which were a little frustrated because of the choice of players which got accepted. We didnt really have the problem that 1-2 individuals destroyed us, but its always frustrating for our unexperienced players (i dont refer to snowwi and krazy on this one) to get destroyed by players clearly out of their league cause they snuck themselves into this tournament just to farm palmares.

Joa Turnier war an und für sich ganz nice. Bisschen schade, dass gewisse Regeln, die die jeweiligen Roster angehen und etwaige Listen betreffen nicht eingehalten wurden. Aber gut, ist jetzt letztlich so wie es ist, aber dann muss man beim nächsten mal so ne Regel gar nicht erst aufstellen.

gg

Tournament was nice and good organized. Only thing that kinda bothers me a bit is implementing a rule that no players from the all time list are allowed yet allowing them anyways

After all it was very clean, great map imo and fun. 33rd ones again lived up to their quality. Player choice is a different topic.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 13, 2023, 11:30:40 am »

What does this even mean

I think you're deluded and don't use me as an example again, I've been farming top teams more than you've been farming bots on tropical paradise
have no life no friends and no gf,  can a man who traded it all in for nw one be wrong about that? since you edited your post, Ill do the same
P.S. I won more duels than you scored enemies on gfs
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 11:33:54 am by RUS_Flusha90 »
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 13, 2023, 11:35:33 am »

What does this even mean

have no life no friends and no gf,  can a man who traded it all in for nw one be wrong about that? since you edited your post, Ill do the same
grats on your duel wins? No one cares though, now shoo peasant, don't want anymore slander from guys like you

from my point of view just wanna thank the hosts for hosting the tournament. saw that it was run well while i was spectating SF a little bit in the knockout stages. bit cringe of some players that imo shouldn't even have been playing since they are way better then all of the players competing.

^^

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 13, 2023, 11:40:33 am »
Spoiler

What does this even mean

[close]
grats on your duel wins? No one cares though, now shoo peasant, don't want anymore slander from guys like you

^^
Im not the only one to tell you that, although I really dont want to prove anything, if you have options for discussion I always ready to listen and discuss them
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 11:48:50 am by Nightwing »
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Trexons

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Gren_Trexons
« Reply #160 on: March 13, 2023, 11:41:35 am »

What does this even mean

Who cares about duels in 2023?

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 13, 2023, 11:45:57 am »
Spoiler

What does this even mean

[close]
moy dorogoy polak with people like me, there is always a way to find out that someone somewhere is better than someone else
P.S. me and zeyden have been figuring this out since 2021
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 11:49:54 am by Nightwing »
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Wursti

« Reply #162 on: March 13, 2023, 12:07:09 pm »
fucking cringelords holy shit

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 13, 2023, 12:09:18 pm »
fucking cringelords holy shit

You complained to me daily about how overrated and bad players were and how you should be in Chucksters top 30, you aint no saint boi

Spoiler

What does this even mean

[close]
moy dorogoy polak with people like me, there is always a way to find out that someone somewhere is better than someone else
P.S. me and zeyden have been figuring this out since 2021

GFs and Duels are different cake
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 12:12:05 pm by Fietta »

Wursti

« Reply #164 on: March 13, 2023, 12:12:24 pm »
fucking cringelord holy shit

tell him flusha

Isnt a mod supposed to stop such stuff and not start 2 of these discussions on a daily basis?  ::)