Author Topic: Fietta has made the worst poll ever  (Read 5562 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Fietta has made the worst poll ever
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2022, 05:10:51 pm »
I've literally never installed it and I still think you are a plank
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Giorno

« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2022, 05:10:52 pm »
Don't even think 92nd vs 45thN drama could top this one, though this isn't really too big, it's just the same 10 stubborn people who don't fancy budging to either side

We should move on from this dead drama.

55th is down for some shithousery. If any reg is interested hmu  ;D

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2022, 05:11:43 pm »

Probably, though it's hard not to reply to Alf when he spouts bollocks

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2022, 05:13:07 pm »
You've literally been doing it for the past hour at least

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2022, 05:13:10 pm »
giornio, please tell me thats not your acutal deck you are using on your profile pic
<3

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2022, 05:13:28 pm »
You've literally been doing it for the past hour at least

Come on now, be nice

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2022, 05:14:06 pm »
Don't even think 92nd vs 45thN drama could top this one, though this isn't really too big, it's just the same 10 stubborn people who don't fancy budging to either side

55th is down for some shithousery. If any reg is interested hmu  ;D
Just wait Giorno till the end of EIC
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Phailur

« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2022, 05:14:13 pm »
You can clearly see the pictures are cropped using this algorithm in your command line:

Using a program of choice type in

echo Hello World
pause

save it as hello.cmd

If you are using "Notepad" as an editor, you should pay much attention to the saved name, as Notepad tends to add always a .txt extension to your files, which means that the actual name of your file might be hello.cmd.txt. To avoid this, in the save dialog box:

In the File name field enter the name in double quotes, e.g. "hello.cmd"
In the Save as type field select All Files, instead of the default Text Document option.
If the file has been saved properly, its icon should be similar to (Windows Vista):

cmd icon

You may also consider to disable the option "Hide extension for known file types" in File Explorer folder view options. In this case, file names are always displayed with their extensions.

To execute hello.cmd there are two possibilities. If you are using the Windows graphical shell, just double click on its icon.

If you want to use the Command Prompt itself, you must first identify the directory where you saved hello.cmd. In this regard, if you open File Explorer with +E. In the windows listing files, you normally read the name of the directory path containing them. You can therefore identify the directory of hello.cmd. Windows directory names tend to be quite long and typing them is error prone. It is better if you select and copy the directory path in the clipboard for later pasting.

Start the Command Prompt. You read a line similar to this.

Microsoft Windows [Version ...]
(c) ... Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\...>
The version/year of Windows of course depends on yours. In the the final line, before >, you read the path of the directory which is current. You should make current the directory where your script is. For this reason enter the change directory command cd, using a line similar to the following:

cd <dirpath>
Instead of <dirpath>, paste the name of the directory you previously copied.
To paste the directory path, in Windows 10, you just need to type Ctrl-C, as you would in an editor. For older systems you should be able to do this by right clicking in the cmd window.
After entering the command, note that current path, before >, changes accordingly.

You can now run your hello script by simply entering:

hello

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2022, 05:14:24 pm »
Ever considered that if it's 10v1 then maybe the 1 is wrong?

Not really, I just think the 10 are avid WSE2 users, it would be a different story if people cared enough about drama to start debating the banning of WSE2, but targeting one person I guess is more fun
You are kind of putting yourself in the firing line. And Avid users? can't speak for the other 10 but i've used it for 3 weeks, I would say the avid users are half of RT and some others who used it for the past year. And seen a massive different in my enjoyment of the game. So of course i'm against it. But if there aren't another 9 people coming out defending the banning of WSE2 does that not speak volumes itself?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 20, 2022, 05:15:31 pm »

Not really, I just think the 10 are avid WSE2 users, it would be a different story if people cared enough about drama to start debating the banning of WSE2, but targeting one person I guess is more fun
You are kind of putting yourself in the firing line.

It's because I miss my 16-year-old Native days, have to relive them somehow and I'm not too fond of having cheats, so I'll fight against them yknow

Skaen

« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2022, 05:16:22 pm »
Spoiler
You can clearly see the pictures are cropped using this algorithm in your command line:

Using a program of choice type in

echo Hello World
pause

save it as hello.cmd

If you are using "Notepad" as an editor, you should pay much attention to the saved name, as Notepad tends to add always a .txt extension to your files, which means that the actual name of your file might be hello.cmd.txt. To avoid this, in the save dialog box:

In the File name field enter the name in double quotes, e.g. "hello.cmd"
In the Save as type field select All Files, instead of the default Text Document option.
If the file has been saved properly, its icon should be similar to (Windows Vista):

cmd icon

You may also consider to disable the option "Hide extension for known file types" in File Explorer folder view options. In this case, file names are always displayed with their extensions.

To execute hello.cmd there are two possibilities. If you are using the Windows graphical shell, just double click on its icon.

If you want to use the Command Prompt itself, you must first identify the directory where you saved hello.cmd. In this regard, if you open File Explorer with +E. In the windows listing files, you normally read the name of the directory path containing them. You can therefore identify the directory of hello.cmd. Windows directory names tend to be quite long and typing them is error prone. It is better if you select and copy the directory path in the clipboard for later pasting.

Start the Command Prompt. You read a line similar to this.

Microsoft Windows [Version ...]
(c) ... Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\...>
The version/year of Windows of course depends on yours. In the the final line, before >, you read the path of the directory which is current. You should make current the directory where your script is. For this reason enter the change directory command cd, using a line similar to the following:

cd <dirpath>
Instead of <dirpath>, paste the name of the directory you previously copied.
To paste the directory path, in Windows 10, you just need to type Ctrl-C, as you would in an editor. For older systems you should be able to do this by right clicking in the cmd window.
After entering the command, note that current path, before >, changes accordingly.

You can now run your hello script by simply entering:

hello
[close]

Amazing.

Giorno

« Reply #131 on: October 20, 2022, 05:17:20 pm »
giornio, please tell me thats not your acutal deck you are using on your profile pic

I'm a lowly hardstuck 5000 trophy scrub  :'(

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #132 on: October 20, 2022, 05:18:16 pm »
Spoiler

You are kind of putting yourself in the firing line.

It's because I miss my 16-year-old Native days, have to relive them somehow and I'm not too fond of having cheats, so I'll fight against them yknow
[close]
Just saying that maybe you should realize you're fighting a losing battle on the forums, wait for the poll to be completed, see what happens with EGS admins and team captains decisions. And more importantly, what happens with the comp version of the mod without the FOV slider.
You wouldn't need to 'defend yourself against 10 people' if you didn't bite at every single thing put on the thread that is Pro WSE2

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2022, 05:19:33 pm »
I'm a no life CSGO player who has had to play open qualifiers filled with cheaters constantly so I am of course also against them.

Its just your points are dog

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 20, 2022, 05:19:53 pm »
I'm a no life CSGO player who has had to play open qualifiers filled with cheaters constantly so I am of course also against them.

Its just your points are dog

woof