Author Topic: Fietta has made the worst poll ever  (Read 5565 times)

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Fietta has made the worst poll ever
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2022, 04:02:41 pm »
You're terrible at arguing Alf, HiReaper made the point that 1920x800 is the same as 1920x1080 at 90fov, which evidently in those screenshots, it's absolutely not

You can’t actually be serious, the horizontal FOV is exactly the same on 90 as it is 1920x800, almost perfectly the same.

At this point I think you’re just in denial for the sake of it
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2022, 04:04:13 pm »
Animation glitching etc. is fucking disgusting when playing on 240 (ye with 240hz monitorrrr). I've tried it a few times and each time I would have to lower back down to 120 fps just to have a reasonably stable experience.

When I first watched that Chuckster vid I thought it might be rubber banding but actually you can clearly see that its not.

If people are complaining that Amaterasu have been using it, then wouldn't he be using it here?
Well the video is over a year old I won't speak to that. But to me it sounds like you are taking whiny fucking NW players complaining about potential cheats and using it as an arguement.

You're terrible at arguing Alf, HiReaper made the point that 1920x800 is the same as 1920x1080 at 90fov, which evidently in those screenshots, it's absolutely not

You can’t actually be serious, the horizontal FOV is exactly the same on 90 as it is 1920x800, almost perfectly the same.

Ngl I was a bit confused when I read that lmfao
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 04:06:15 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2022, 04:07:18 pm »

If you're not blind you can see behind you in that 90FOV screenshot. You're being strange again, I'll repost them again:

1920 x 800 (standard)

1920 x 1080 WSE 90FOV
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 04:09:28 pm by Fietta »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2022, 04:09:52 pm »
I think he’s talking about the left and right like maximum seeing rather than behind you

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2022, 04:10:26 pm »
I think he’s talking about the left and right like maximum seeing rather than behind you

Yeah that's because of monitors, I'm talking about outside the scope of the base game - which is in this case, seeing behind you

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2022, 04:11:23 pm »
You can see your feet… if you have the reaction time to turn and block someone when they’re that close to you you’re on drugs
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2022, 04:20:27 pm »
You can see your feet… if you have the reaction time to turn and block someone when they’re that close to you you’re on drugs
Or in your case you are just mentally deficient but fuck it who's judging

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2022, 04:23:47 pm »

You’re literally so old you probably can’t even see the screen with your cataracts chriseh

Offline Sellsword_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2022, 04:23:56 pm »
Personally, I don't think many if any people will go the extra step to start digging into files or installing other third-party software to solely get FOV, but if it's readily available on a 'legal' client, then obviously people are going to use it, which is the problem.

I agree, WFE2 FOV enhancer is undeniably a cheat and because it is so easily available it means a lot more people will be using it that normally wouldn't, of course that if you forbid it like any other prohibition (guns, drugs and e.t.c) there will be people commited enough to circumvent these rules but they will be a neglible minority.

Now the question is if you want everyone to have access to it, putting those who don't know about it or just don't want to download it at a clear disadvantage (pretty sizeable share of the playerbase), or keep an even playing field for everyone for the most part.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 04:25:44 pm by Sellsword_Pedro »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2022, 04:24:50 pm »
I mean if we're being real smart, you'll realise that it's impossible to get a 1920x800 resolution in both WSE2 and Native (I tried both, doesn't actually work it forces 4:3 or 16:9), what HiReaper done was he took at 1920 x 1080p screenshot with 90FOV and cut the bottom half, which is why it's in the same position with the cloud location etc.

Base native also doesn't allow for multiple monitor mode, so you wouldn't be able to get a stretched resolution like you can in WSE2 (which can only happen if you have multiple monitors, which in itself makes for harder gameplay as you'll have to be looking much more).

Edit: Might be another way of getting it to that resolution, dunno
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 04:35:47 pm by Fietta »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2022, 04:28:09 pm »

You’re literally so old you probably can’t even see the screen with your cataracts chriseh
Honestly true, I need new glasses every few months to keep up. They told me to go to Germany for surgery, but when I spoke to the eye clinic they just said "The 72nd remembers" ???

I mean if we're being real smart, you'll realise that it's impossible to get a 1920x800 resolution in both WSE2 and Native (I tried both, doesn't actually work it forces 4:3 or 16:9), what HiReaper done was he took at 1920 x 1080p screenshot with 90FOV and cut the bottom half, which is why it's in the same position with the cloud location etc.
Are you sure? Pretty certain you could do it by using something like CRU to force custom resolutions. NVidia and Intel have a similar tool built into their control panels.

what HiReaper done was he took at 1920 x 1080p screenshot with 90FOV and cut the bottom half, which is why it's in the same position with the cloud location etc.
What the fuck are you talking about?

You can literally right click, inspect element and it shows you the resolution of the screenshot
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 04:32:23 pm by John Price »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2022, 04:29:06 pm »
Are you sure? Pretty certain you could do it by using something like CRU to force custom resolutions. NVidia and Intel have a similar tool built into their control panels.

Maybe but those screenshots that HiReaper posted look the same and if I'm wrong (probably am) the effort of doing that is again, not really reasonable and 90fov still lets u see behind you, so dunno still seems like a big issue to me

You can literally right click, inspect element and it shows you the resolution of the screenshot

Yeah go in paint, remove the bottom part and make the height 800p, it's simple.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 04:31:42 pm by Fietta »

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2022, 04:29:49 pm »
The clouds don’t move fietta, what game do you think we’re playing
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2022, 04:30:11 pm »
The clouds don’t move fietta, what game do you think we’re playing

Thought I was back in bannerlord

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2022, 04:31:30 pm »

Maybe but those screenshots that HiReaper posted look the same and if I'm wrong (probably am) the effort of doing that is again, not really reasonable and 90fov still lets u see behind you, so dunno still seems like a big issue to me
Yeah you are being a retard at the moment lol