Author Topic: New-Gen Points [NGP] Update 12/10  (Read 30787 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: New-Gen Points [NGP]
« Reply #165 on: May 30, 2022, 01:12:32 pm »
other way around retard

Offline Trexons

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Gren_Trexons
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: May 30, 2022, 01:13:05 pm »
"Untermensch (German pronunciation: [ˈʔʊntɐˌmɛnʃ] ( listen), underman, sub-man, subhuman; plural: Untermenschen) is a Nazi term for non-Aryan "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs (Poles, Serbs, Ukrainians, and later also Russians)."

WOW WAY TO BE A NAZI ALF
pretty based if you ask me
they missed greeks there

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2022, 01:16:01 pm »
"Untermensch (German pronunciation: [ˈʔʊntɐˌmɛnʃ] ( listen), underman, sub-man, subhuman; plural: Untermenschen) is a Nazi term for non-Aryan "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs (Poles, Serbs, Ukrainians, and later also Russians)."

WOW WAY TO BE A NAZI ALF
they missed greeks there
southern european not eastern european get it right pls

Phailur

« Reply #168 on: May 30, 2022, 01:50:22 pm »

WOW WAY TO BE A NAZI ALF
they missed greeks there
southern european not eastern european get it right pls
turks arent southern european?

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2022, 01:54:57 pm »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2022, 02:22:37 pm »
Instead of posting facts and discussing list, creator decided to go rough on gays of community only cause he knows their personal info. Very mature ngl
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2022, 02:24:12 pm »
Instead of posting facts and discussing list, creator decided to go rough on gays of community only cause he knows their personal info. Very mature ngl
no you
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2022, 02:29:43 pm »
 NW really has deteriorated, it’s sad to see  :'(

Bring back quality lists like Witcher Points or MightyPain lists
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2022, 02:35:42 pm »
I remember the times when I got all toxic about lists. Ah the good old days. Glad to see kids nowadays still care more about another NW player's opinion of their skill rather than getting bitches and making money.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2022, 02:37:44 pm »
FACTS

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2022, 02:39:37 pm »
Stop with all the personal insults, as I said earlier. Feel free to give actual feedback but stop the bickering.

Yes, in most of our opinions this list is shit but that doesn't give you the right to personally attack its creators. I'll start by giving some constructive feedback that from the 10 or so people I've spoken to is a general consensus.

Gibby needs to move down a bit, he's solid enough yes but plays a very basic role in teams as a holder, doesn't have great mechanical skill and is not the best player at the moment in doing that role. He performed reasonably in the 7v7 and NWWC but not 'good'. Giorno did fairly well but it was in an Ireland team that didn't perform great against fairly weak opponents and in the 7v7/8v8 he was average, he should go down a bit also. HiReaper has performed pretty well over those tournaments I'd say he can stay around where he is more maybe drop by 1-2 points but 82 is not unfair. Marquez being in 81 seems completely confused to most people I've spoken to but I'm aware he played fairly well for Animals. He should drop a bit but not too much. For me Maximou and Narrow should probably be on the same level but Maximou has had more round time so it's a bit hard to judge. No way Fietta/sHype should be below blitz and barro, at the least they should be in line with him. Yes, Blitz maybe plays more rounds but as we saw in several tournaments recently, not very well. Naatsuu deserves to go up really based off his recent performances and Fralla down. Cody I also think could drop a little but nothing major. The lower tiers are harder to judge so I won't bother but guys like Irish, Firefly and Gi played very well in the 8v8 when we beat Envy/Movements teams in the group stages. Most of the top 10 I think is fair however based on those 3 tournaments though I'd argue Extaz had a worse tournament than Red and DOMI really in those 3 combined and that Jakob potentially had a better one than Bagins but that one is close for sure.

Other than that I'd also say Blacktham and TheDeaD could potentially drop a bit, they haven't performed badly but just haven't done much over the last few tournaments either. Oh and Steinmann has been terrible in those last few tournaments, his rating seems entirely random and needs to drop a fair bit. Hypno potentially needs to drop a bit also when taking into account the other two tournaments.

I hope posting something actually constructive might lead to others doing the same rather than flaming each-other. :)

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2022, 02:42:14 pm »
Herishey is making sure he cares more about NW lists than getting money and bitches
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2022, 02:43:10 pm »
I'm just being a role model for all you kiddos who can't keep it topical!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2022, 02:45:03 pm »
I remember the times when I got all toxic about lists. Ah the good old days. Glad to see kids nowadays still care more about another NW player's opinion of their skill rather than getting bitches and making money.
Calling girls “bitches” doesn’t make you look rough nor cool Jackie, as the “mature” person you should have understood that before posting. And if so, how many bitches you got already? Also didn’t know spending overall 5 mins on posting could make me poor.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2022, 02:45:37 pm »
SHype and fietta haven't done well in tournaments recently either so I don't understand where these ratings are coming from