Author Topic: [NWIL] Main Thread week 3 (Season 1 over)  (Read 18665 times)

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [NWIL] Main Thread (starting the 30th of May)
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2022, 08:56:08 pm »

Giorno

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2022, 09:57:16 pm »

Offline Skobelev

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3y[Sem]_Plk_Skobelev
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2022, 05:21:55 pm »
Match week: 2
Participants: Semyonov vs 2e
Date/Time: Sunday 19.06.22 at 7:15 gmt
Referee: needed

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2022, 05:23:10 pm »
gg nice 9-2
gg nice gaps
ye sorry for that 1 time
no problem my favorite belgium dog, I forgive u  :-*
You made us guys sweat the first 4 rounds. Sad, you guys dropped in attendance after those which is unfortunate tbh...  :(

Offline PG Beunon

• Private
  • Vive l'Empereur !
    • View Profile
    • Discord
  • Nick: PG_Col_Beunon
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2022, 09:12:13 pm »
45e 9 - 1 45th

Victory of the 45e, with really strong close combat.
Good luck for 45th next matchs !

PS : 45th played with 9 players which are not in their roster. As seen with Mitchell 45th has until 00.00 am to fix this. 45e will win 10-0 if it's not done. 

List of those players :

ellia
Knusprig
sleepysloo
Kubuseyy
Kingjeb
Garch
Nedim
S
Sparky
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 09:30:01 pm by MaxenceIV »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2022, 09:38:29 pm »
wow rigged!

Phailur

« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2022, 09:42:49 pm »
lmao @ 45thN

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2022, 10:27:53 pm »
45e 9 - 1 45th

PS : 45th played with 9 players which are not in their roster. As seen with Mitchell 45th has until 00.00 am to fix this. 45e will win 10-0 if it's not done. 

List of those players :

ellia
Knusprig
sleepysloo
Kubuseyy
Kingjeb
Garch
Nedim
S
Sparky

GG to the 45e who were just much stronger than us in melee. I do have a few points to say though, I'm really not sure I can agree with just the one map being used for the entire tournament, especially when it offers nothing but two shit hills and no way to approach them or use any sort of maneuvering to work around it. As proven by most of the matches so far, especially ours today, this only really works to the advantage of the team that's stronger in melee.  Also, I'm not really sure why anything about the missing GUID's has been posted on FSE when it was solved before the match on steam with Beunon. The 45th has a massive roster with new additions all the time, it is nearly impossible to collect all GUID's in anticipation of who will turn up on the day. Some of our players might only attend one event a month and this could be the one. It was agreed that by the next match we could sort out the GUID's.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 10:45:21 pm by MaxenceIV »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2022, 10:33:15 pm »
45e 9 - 1 45th

List of those players :

ellia
Knusprig
sleepysloo
Kubuseyy
Kingjeb
Garch
Nedim
S
Sparky

GG to the 45e who were just much stronger than us in melee. I do have a few points to say though, I'm really not sure I can agree with just the one map being used for the entire tournament, especially when it offers nothing but two shit hills and no way to approach them or use any sort of maneuvering to work around it. As proven by most of the matches so far, especially ours today, this only really works to the advantage of the team that's stronger in melee.  Also, I'm not really sure why anything about the missing GUID's has been posted on FSE when it was solved before the match on steam with Beunon. The 45th has a massive roster with new additions all the time, it is nearly impossible to collect all GUID's in anticipation of who will turn up on the day. Some of our players might only attend one event a month and this could be the one. It was agreed that by the next match we could sort out the GUID's.
The map is great. The only thing you need to do is to rush to the hill (which is an equal distance from both regiments). And if you want to deny melee, look 92nd vs 45thN EIC match Maskman did very well there to make sure we didn't touch them for 1 hour and 45mins. I get the point when only 1 map is retarded (ngl idm), when maybe regiments can agree on a map when there is a selection of maps.

Offline MaxenceIV

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2e_Gren_Cpt_MaxenceIV
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2022, 10:45:32 pm »
45e 9 - 1 45th

List of those players :

ellia
Knusprig
sleepysloo
Kubuseyy
Kingjeb
Garch
Nedim
S
Sparky

You had 4 weeks to post your competitive roster on FSE boys... I asked you 4 or 5 times to update it before your first march.. I can understand that you have a really big roster but it's a competitive event you just have to choose your most active players in order to play for you. We let you play with 9 players which were not in your FSE roster. I think we are really tolerant with you guys. We just ask you to give us the GUIDs of the players who played with you tonight.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2022, 11:06:09 pm »
The 45th has a massive roster with new additions all the time, it is nearly impossible to collect all GUID's in anticipation of who will turn up on the day. Some of our players might only attend one event a month and this could be the one. It was agreed that by the next match we could sort out the GUID's.
I've always hated this excuse.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2022, 11:50:18 pm »
The 45th has a massive roster with new additions all the time, it is nearly impossible to collect all GUID's in anticipation of who will turn up on the day. Some of our players might only attend one event a month and this could be the one. It was agreed that by the next match we could sort out the GUID's.

Well next time I want your fucking opinion I'll ask for it mate.

Phailur

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2022, 11:57:59 pm »

Well next time I want your fucking opinion I'll ask for it mate.
Price getting destroyed time after time - i think its time to retire like Herishey...