Author Topic: | NWBC | Season 5 | Finals  (Read 50499 times)

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
Re: | NWBC | Season 5 | Semi-Finals
« Reply #675 on: June 09, 2022, 10:35:43 pm »
this is how 92nd totally ruined this game, except calling us as "nazis" or "N Word", you can ruin your image more and more, monkeys. (this is not about you Uni <3)🦧

anyways thanks Kincaid and Dams for hosting this tournament and being part of referee team with you guys.

🥈45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot & Infanterie Regiment Numero 13.🥈

✌️
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 10:38:06 pm by Kubus »
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #676 on: June 09, 2022, 10:36:00 pm »
2.5  Regiments hugging the edge of the map either individually to fight cavalry or en masse to avoid fighting or to delay is not permitted. The latter is largely subjective and down to ref discretion. Warnings to be issued as with the camping rule.

I mean you cant take this as an argument, since UK inf literally ran away for 20 minutes to avoid fighting so cav can do everything. Hugging ANYTHING was our only advantage since UK infantry didnt even intend on playing the game

this is how 92nd totally ruined this game, except calling us as "nazis" or "N Word", you can ruin your image more and more, monkeys. (this is not about you Uni <3)🦧

anyways thanks Kincaid and Dams for hosting this tournament and being part of referee team with you guys.

🥈45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot & Regiment Numero 13.🥈

✌️

lösch dich

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #677 on: June 09, 2022, 10:36:03 pm »
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Infanterie Regiment Nr.13

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: June 09, 2022, 10:36:29 pm »

🥈45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot & Regiment Numero 13.🥈

✌️

Please write our Name correctly

Offline Charles la Valette

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Les cloches ne sonnent plus,
La cathédrale s'est tue

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 09, 2022, 10:40:04 pm »
2.5  Regiments hugging the edge of the map either individually to fight cavalry or en masse to avoid fighting or to delay is not permitted. The latter is largely subjective and down to ref discretion. Warnings to be issued as with the camping rule.

1.1 This tournament will not be using GUID's, we do however reserve the right to disqualify the offending coalition if double regging is discovered. Periodic checks of the logs will be made to look for duplicate ID's joining matches, any found will be investigated. Likewise if any participants suspect another team they may contact the host for clarification. Inviting from other regiments which are also participating in the tournament will not be tolerated and may result in an auto-win for the opposing team. This change in rule has been introduced for a number of reasons but primarily to make this tournament less work for every regiment participating, do not abuse this freedom.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #681 on: June 09, 2022, 10:41:13 pm »
45thN didnt had 'invites'
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #682 on: June 09, 2022, 10:41:28 pm »
ayo can we see the server logs btw :)
click here to join the 84th

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
« Reply #683 on: June 09, 2022, 10:42:05 pm »
lmao
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline NotOnly

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Major in the Nr13 and 24th Illinois
« Reply #684 on: June 09, 2022, 10:42:20 pm »

1.1 This tournament will not be using GUID's, we do however reserve the right to disqualify the offending coalition if double regging is discovered. Periodic checks of the logs will be made to look for duplicate ID's joining matches, any found will be investigated. Likewise if any participants suspect another team they may contact the host for clarification. Inviting from other regiments which are also participating in the tournament will not be tolerated and may result in an auto-win for the opposing team. This change in rule has been introduced for a number of reasons but primarily to make this tournament less work for every regiment participating, do not abuse this freedom.
This.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #685 on: June 09, 2022, 10:43:46 pm »

This.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
« Reply #686 on: June 09, 2022, 10:45:29 pm »
vallah bruder film heute
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
  • Damien Romero / 4e Huss Since the creation
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Enderby
« Reply #687 on: June 09, 2022, 10:46:00 pm »
4e Huss after tonight and 7 years

Offline Vladdleco

• Sergeant Major
  • 45thN | Cpl
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vladdleco/I will be good at melee
« Reply #688 on: June 09, 2022, 10:46:14 pm »
Maskamn leading Still better than 92nd leading which consisted of camping the entire match and waiting for 4e to carry them in all charge
Keep crying little bitch, you starting to look like your maj!

? You are literally irrelevant

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: June 09, 2022, 10:46:24 pm »

This.

Show me our 5 inv pls over steam.   :D